• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into Rob

Re: REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into

Not long ago you were telling us that Hillary had no stamina, and now you are telling us that she is fit enough to fight Golden Gloves? Sheesh. I'm getting a laugh out of this.

The link doesn't say that she did much damage, although it would have been hilarious if Podesta had to address Hillary's audience with a black eye.
I'd imagine that Hillary flailed her arms around, got winded, and then it was nappy time.

Re: REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into

Well I don't know if she became violent or not,, BUT..

I bet no one made eye contact with her when they realized that Trump had beaten her. I bet you could have heard a pin drop in that room..

I can only imaging her feelings when she realized she had lost,,, If anyone had a reason to scream & throw things, she did.. here was the most powerful, well funded, monstrous political machine.. cheered on and supported by most media outlets,, and a man like Trump beat her..

djl

And how are we going to do that?
The time came and went. The media called it 'Arab Spring', when it was really Islam rising up to remove all trace of secular government. Obama and Hillary Clinton aided the Islamists who wanted their secular leaders out.

Iraq is currently ruin by Shia, ISIS is Sunni. ISIS, as a military force, is getting crushed. The Iraq government isn't radical, it's simply bad.

Isis is currently losing most of the ground they had previously gained, yes. This is occurring after the 1000's of rapes and murders that Isis committed in Iraq and Syria. Obama's Syrian rebels are as bad as Isis, killing children as a routine.

Let's get real, shall we? If we had cleaned up voting before the debacle of the 2000 election, we wouldn't have had President Cheney... If the country had opposed Cheney harder, we might not have destroyed Iraq. But you leave me wondering specifically what foresight you had in mind.

You want to "clean up voting" while you also push to legalize illegal immigrants and give them the power to vote? Oh, how noble and patriotic of you! Nothing selfish in that agenda at all :doh

What need is there to do so now?

They can't help themselves, that is the need. It would take a psychiatrist to tell you why.

Opps, forgot to add the video.

Opps, forgot to add the video.

This guy proves Hillary hasn't killed all her enemies.

The time came and went.

The media called it 'Arab Spring', when it was really Islam rising up to remove all trace of secular government. Obama and Hillary Clinton aided the Islamists who wanted their secular leaders out.

Isis is currently losing most of the ground they had previously gained, yes. This is occurring after the 1000's of rapes and murders that Isis committed in Iraq and Syria. Obama's Syrian rebels are as bad as Isis, killing children as a routine.

You want to "clean up voting" while you also push to legalize illegal immigrants and give them the power to vote? Oh, how noble and patriotic of you! Nothing selfish in that agenda at all

Well, you got one thing correct, after Iraq was destroyed, the rest was inevitable. Which also contradicts your main thesis, if ya thought about it...

Umm, no. We'd been supporting dictators and strong men. We didn't want to support brutal and repressive regimes, most of which were not far from collapse, in any case... Some of those leaders were secular, some were not.

You are oversimplifying, although perhaps I should say your sources are oversimplified. Realpolitik works fine in the short run, but over the long run it is almost guaranteed to fail.

ISIS was created in an American run prison in Iraq. There was this guy that could settle prisoners down, so we gave him goodies and let him have the run of the prison. What he was actually doing was starting ISIS. This was before Obama. I didn't agree with everything Obama did, but this was a situation without a good option to pursue. Your "critique" implies there was.

What I can say, having a permanent underclass is idiotic, and deporting millions would makes us a police state.

You want simple, and that I cannot give you.

Last edited:

This is as much as I could find concerning the subject, and considering the unreliable sources this originated from, I very much doubt this story has any real credibility.

Hillary Clinton Had Drunken Meltdown After Losing the Election? : snopes.com

It's the loony tunes Right.

You don't believe what they say until you have damn good reason to, and even then you need to remember they're prob pulling a fast one.

Apparently you did not read the thread. The Arkansas state troopers cited by Kyle here:

"Kyle recounted the story as told to her by Arkansas State Police troopers and Louise, a mutual friend of both Kyle and the Clintons and a longtime advocate of what was then the Arkansas Association for Retarded Citizens."

You asked who, i gave you their names.

They did. Do you need me to prove that to you, too? One of them signed an affidavit that recanted their own testimony. They committed insurance fraud. They admitted to lying. Not to mention, they have no evidence except their word.

Now, please review the thread if you are still confused.

Why do you disbelieve them after lying but you still believe Hillary after she lied?

Why do you disbelieve them after lying but you still believe Hillary after she lied?

Are you joking?

Their attack was the lie that was debunked.

Now, what lie of Hillary's are you accusing me of believing in your misguided attempt at an argument?

No. Most of it is Centrist.

You have your viewpoint and I have mine.

What blog is that? I need to know so I can start reading it.

The blog that the OP linked to. That's about the depth of it's intelligence.

That would be an expected and partisan remark from the left. Blogs are opinion. Main stream media has both opinion and news. The problem is that they sometimes mix the two together - on both sides. Comparing blogs and mainstream media makes little sense to me.

Interesting. You agree with my sentiments. So, you also reject what was in the OP as nothing but unsubstantiated opinion, correct?

when something reports behavior that is consistent with past behavior, its veracity is much more likely to be believed

I prefer to have facts.

Interesting. You agree with my sentiments. So, you also reject what was in the OP as nothing but unsubstantiated opinion, correct?

Sure. It could just be nonsense. My guideline is to ignore the validity of what politicians say and what others say about politicians. In politics one should judge actions and not words.

Sure. It could just be nonsense. My guideline is to ignore the validity of what politicians say and what others say about politicians. In politics one should judge actions and not words.

Good. Then we agree. No substantiation.

Snopes is as biased as Fox News. When will people acknowledge that fact?

Why should they since it's not accurate?

Snopes is as biased as Fox News. When will people acknowledge that fact?
This is true and there is ample exposure of Snopes' biased takes on subjects going back quite a few years. But at the end of the day, since we are all biased the issue of "bias" alone is not IMO sufficient to dismiss information. How one interprets this story (in this thread) also falls along lines of bias, that of the posters responding. As I stated earlier there has been much substantiation for decades of Mrs. Clinton's notoriously nasty disposition particularly as it regards her treatment of people subordinate to her. And from honorable sources within our government, the secret service and from military personnel. Now depending up on one's personal biases, one might choose to pretend that is not the case, therefore there is no chance Mrs. Clinton would have gone off on her staff election night. This story will never be confirmed, which leaves it up to us to make our own judgments. So far I have found the collective "nuh uhs" and dismissals of the pro Clinton crowd in this thread very very weak and front loaded with bias. There's that B word again! ;)

More gum bumping.

Breitbart is some of the worst trash I've ever seen.

Huffpo was never all that good, but it's gone downhill, I'm not sure what the heck they think they are doing, but I've stopped reading it.

Ok....

Back
Top Bottom