• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Report: George Zimmerman's wife says he threatened her[W:152]

AGENT J

"If you ain't first, you're last"
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Report: George Zimmerman's wife says he threatened her

John Bacon and Doug Stanglin, USA TODAY3:28 p.m. EDT September 9, 2013

Police in a central Florida town say they are investigating an incident involving George Zimmerman after his estranged wife reported that he was threatening her and her father with a gun.
Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce last week.

CNN quotes police as saying that Zimmerman is in "investigative custody." Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell told the Associated Press that Shellie Zimmerman called police shortly after 2 p.m. on Monday. Bracknell says Zimmerman hasn't been arrested and officers are at the house trying to determine what happened.
Orlando TV station WKMG reports that Shellie Zimmerman's parents, David and Machelle Dean, live at the home.
WKMG's SKY 6 helicopter of the scene shows at least a half-dozen police squad cars outside the house.
In the divorce petition, Shellie Zimmerman says she and her husband separated a month after Zimmerman, who is Hispanic, was acquitted of any crime for fatally shooting black teenager Trayvon Martin last July. The verdict sparked protests across the nation.

Zimmerman has been pulled over at least twice for speeding since his acquittal.
Back-up links:
Police: George Zimmerman's estranged wife calls saying he threatened her, her dad with gun. | Fox News
George Zimmerman taken into police custody after incident with wife - CNN.com

seems news on him just wont stop
for the record i NEVER thought he would be convicted of murder 2, ever
he always seemed like a douche and i would never want him on my neighborhood watch

Back-up links:
Police: George Zimmerman's estranged wife calls saying he threatened her, her dad with gun. | Fox News

It looks like George Zimmermans 15 minutes of fame is going to last a little longer.

He's in the news again: George Zimmerman taken into custody after incident with gun - 60 Minutes Overtime - CBS News

This might get really interesting.

I wonder what Zimmerman's explanation for this kerfuffle will be?
he always seemed like a douche and i would never want him on my neighborhood watch

I won't be surprised if he says that he was just standing his ground against his wife and her parents and since he was outnumbered he thought that the best thing for him to do was point his gun at them.

Maybe one of the TV networks should start a new reality series on 'Stand Your Ground' Shootouts, With Zimmerman as the star, naturally.

Last edited:

I won't be surprised if he says that he was just standing his ground against his wife and her parents and since he was outnumbered he thought that the best thing for him to do was point his gun at them.

Maybe one of the TV networks should start a new reality series on 'Stand Your Ground' Shootouts, With Zimmerman as the star, naturally.

He'll claim that his wife is a pot-smoking street thug who threatened his life with a pillow case.

Back-up links:

:doh

Really?

The report has been clarified by the police. There was no gun involved.

Obviously the part where you are wrong.

thats what i thought you got nothing, thanks for playing, "i" am not wrong about anything posted

thats what i thought you got nothing, thanks for playing, "i" am not wrong about anything posted
Figures!

What did you not understand about what was previously provided?

If this is correct, what you provided wasn't.
It is that simple.

Figures!

It is that simple.

thank you for proving my point, i gave three links and "I" never said anything about a gun
thanks for playing,"I" wasnt wrong about anything, you lose as usual
its that simple

thank you for proving my point, i gave three links and "I" never said anything about a gun
thanks for playing,"I" wasnt wrong about anything, you lose as usual
its that simple
Still as obstinate as ever.
What you provided is in question.
Period.
You don't get to hide behind because they said it. That is dishonesty. You provided it.

Thanks for playing, but you lose.

Funny thing here is, that when I asked "really", and provided what Beaudreaux said, all you had to do was say that maybe the the other reports were wrong. But noooooooo, you apparently took it personally and seem to want to to fight about it for some inexplicable reason. :lamo

You don't get to hide behind because they said it. That is dishonesty. You provided it.

Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post said:
It's hysterical how you state he "can't hide behind because they said it" while at the same time, you hide behind Beaudreaux's [unsubstantiated] claim that no gun was involved because he said it. You quote him as though his claim is gospel rather than quote a news source.

It's hysterical how you state he "can't hide behind because they said it" while at the same time, you hide behind Beaudreaux's [unsubstantiated] claim that no gun was involved because he said it. You quote him as though his claim is gospel rather than quote a news source.

:lamo :lamo
There you go again not paying attention to that which came before.

Do you not understand what the use of the word "if" means?

Figures!

The report has been clarified by the police. [COLOR="#f0000"]There was no gun involved.[/COLOR]

It is that simple.

I am going to say the only thing that is REALLY important.

Thank God that couple did not procreate.

:lamo :lamo
There you go again not paying attention to that which came before.

Do you not understand what the use of the word "if" means?

So? You were still hiding behind his posts because you didn't have a news source to rely on. Yet at the same time, you're accusing others of doing what you were doing. :roll:

Project much?

So? You were still hiding behind his posts because you didn't have a news source to rely on. Yet at the same time, you're accusing others of doing what you were doing. :roll:

Project much?
You can attempt to spin all you want. It ain't gonna get you anywhere.
I showed that it may not be true by saying "if" even though I knew it was being reported.

You are the one who failed to read and realize that.

You can attempt to spin all you want. It ain't gonna get you anywhere.
I showed that it may not be true by saying "if" even though I knew it was being reported.

You are the one who failed to read and realize that.

I'm not spinning anything. You were hiding behind Beaudreaux's claim because you didn't have a news source you could quote. So you pushed that quote lieu of the news source you were lacking.

Better question: Who will play Zimmerman in the movie?

I'm not spinning anything. You were hiding behind Beaudreaux's claim because you didn't have a news source you could quote. So you pushed that quote lieu of the news source you were lacking.
Yeah you are spinning, or are seriously confused.
I didn't hide behind anything.
I asked him "really" and provided what Beaudreaux said. (already having looked up the information.)
Zimmerman's wife won't press charges despite call
Look at the time the first comment was made.
That is me asking a question based on what another has said. That is not hiding. You saying so, is you spinning.

In addition, in response to his reply in the above exchange, I then stated "If this is correct, what you provided wasn't.", which you failed to read or understand.

Last edited:
Better question: Who will play Zimmerman in the movie?
I vote for Emilio Estevez - when he was younger. :2razz:

Still as obstinate as ever.
What you provided is in question.
Period.

Funny thing here is, that when I asked "really", and provided what Beaudreaux said, all you had to do was say that maybe the the other reports were wrong. But noooooooo, you apparently took it personally and seem to want to to fight about it for some inexplicable reason. :lamo

translation: you are still factually wrong and have been proven to be wrong and that remains i didnt post anything wrong, not one thing
not personal your post made ZERO sense and was illogical
facts destroy your meaningless post again

ding ding ding
its beyond illogical that he thinks it has anything to do with me
i stated nothign about a gun anywhere, hell i dindt even say the story was factual and i believe it all lol

Yeah you are spinning, or are seriously confused.
I didn't hide behind anything.
I asked him "really" and provided what Beaudreaux said. (already having looked up the information.)
Zimmerman's wife won't press charges despite call
Look at the time the first comment was made.​

That is me asking a question based on what another has said. That is not hiding. You saying so, is you spinning.

In addition, in response to his reply in the above exchange, I then stated "If this is correct, what you provided wasn't.", which you failed to read or understand.
You can deny it all you want, you were hiding behind Beaudreaux's claim because you had no other source you could rely on.

Further, here you are again quoting Beaudreaux and not a news source (i.e., hiding behind Beaudreaux) ...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...an-after-911-call-wife-12.html#post1062295404

And again ...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...an-after-911-call-wife-10.html#post1062295323

And again ...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/zimme...fe-says-he-threatened-her.html#post1062295282

And again ...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/zimme...-says-he-threatened-her-2.html#post1062295572

Back
Top Bottom