• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Report alleges China killing thousands to harvest organs

Is China committing involuntary harvesting of organs?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure

• Other-pls explain

• Total voters

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Report alleges China killing thousands to harvest organs - The Globe and Mail

Chinese hospitals are conducting far more organ-transplant operations than the country has officially acknowledged, according to a lengthy new report that raises troubling questions about the source of human body parts used to heal China’s elite and the foreigners who pay high prices to receive new kidneys and livers.

Although much of China’s transplant industry is shrouded in secrecy, officials have said 146 approved hospitals transplanted 7,785 organs last year.

But a team of researchers, including two prominent Canadian human-rights activists, has sifted through a huge number of hospital records, accounts from doctors, press clippings and public statements to tabulate numbers of Chinese transplant-centre beds and

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=6a97d044-615a-496b-b7d6-e79e36636592

Report: China mass harvesting organs from prisoners - CNN.com
Where there is smoke, there is fire.
Report after report going on for years.
Your thoughts are?

What's a few thousand out of 1.5 billion, right?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Report alleges China killing thousands to harvest organs - The Globe and Mail

China's bloody harvest

Report: China mass harvesting organs from prisoners - CNN.com
Where there is smoke, there is fire.
Report after report going on for years.
Your thoughts are?

There has been reports of this for years, and even testimony from guards and workers who have managed to slip out of the country. The claim has been atleast previous times I have heard of it been that they harvest them from political prisoners on death row, and often instead of seeing a firing squad they end up on an operating table.

There has been reports of this for years, and even testimony from guards and workers who have managed to slip out of the country. The claim has been atleast previous times I have heard of it been that they harvest them from political prisoners on death row, and often instead of seeing a firing squad they end up on an operating table.

One news report had asked Dr's about this. The admitted to the illegal harvesting of organs.
They are committing mas murder.
I would say that many western govts have evidence, but do not want to offend China.

http://www.vancouversun.com/health/...an+harvesting+documentary/10998207/story.html

China's $1bn illegal organ trafficking trade exposed in Human Harvest documentary | Daily Mail Online

Who cares. There's an overabundance of Chinese people and this is the government's solution+solving the organ shortage at the same time. Good for them.

Really, should this be done in the US?

Really, should this be done in the US?

The U.S. doesn't have an overabundance of people, however I'd be fine with it happening to illegal immigrants.

I wonder how much of this organ harvesting blood money made it into the Clinton Foundation coffers?

Back
Top Bottom