• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Report Accuses EPA of Slanting Analysis

aps

Passionate
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
As usual, the Bushies will lie to the public to get legistlation passed.

Hill Researchers Say Agency Fixed Pollution Study to Favor Bush's 'Clear Skies'

By Juliet Eilperin
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, December 3, 2005; Page A08

The Bush administration skewed its analysis of pending legislation on air pollution to favor its bill over two competing proposals, according to a new report by the Congressional Research Service.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/02/AR2005120201767.html

aps said:
As usual, the Bushies will lie to the public to get legistlation passed.

Hill Researchers Say Agency Fixed Pollution Study to Favor Bush's 'Clear Skies'

By Juliet Eilperin
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, December 3, 2005; Page A08

The Bush administration skewed its analysis of pending legislation on air pollution to favor its bill over two competing proposals, according to a new report by the Congressional Research Service.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/02/AR2005120201767.html

All rubish because Bush is an honest man and would never allow for anyone within his administration to lie to us or not tell us the full and complete truth. That congressional research is just more attempt to further muddy his good name of honesty and integrity..........

Supreme court of 2000, you happy with the leader you elected?

jfuh said:
All rubish because Bush is an honest man and would never allow for anyone within his administration to lie to us or not tell us the full and complete truth. That congressional research is just more attempt to further muddy his good name of honesty and integrity..........

Are you serious? You cannot be serious. If you are, you are living in a dream world.

aps said:
Are you serious? You cannot be serious. If you are, you are living in a dream world.

I'm as serious as I am about money raining from the skies to solve our deficit.

jfuh said:
I'm as serious as I am about money raining from the skies to solve our deficit.

That of course is one thing I don't get about neo-cons. They think the deficit solves itself no matter how they spend.

jfuh said:
Supreme court of 2000, you happy with the leader you elected?
Guys, he's kidding!

Back
Top Bottom