• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reply search function

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Reply search function
On the old system you could right click on replies and locate a specific members posts in that thread - useful/efficient way to search
I has asked about this in another thread and can't recall if it is an add on or a tweak?

Will that function be added??

Reply search function
On the old system you could right click on replies and locate a specific members posts in that thread - useful/efficient way to search
I has asked about this in another thread and can't recall if it is an add on or a tweak?

Will that function be added??
No need for this to be added as it already exists.

Screenshot_20210305-073716_Chrome.jpg

No need for this to be added as it already exists.

View attachment 67321502
It is a great addition but time consuming when search a few threads for specific posts
The right click open replies, was easy and much more efficient.
One could check similar threads for specific posts from various posters

IIRC @Schweddy had answered this in an earlier thread as to be looked at after the dust settles ( just after the change over)

If it is an add on, they cost approx 55-60 USD???, and I would donate that for an add on

Back
Top Bottom