• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reparations -- Ridiculous

Politicians want to talk about reparations? I even heard one joker on CNN actually say there was no mistreatment of people here until blacks arrived. They are the only ones, and some jews, who were, and still are mistreated.

I beg to differ.

You want reparations? Get in line. Indigenous people were here before any of you. Pursue this and you'll lose your national parks, and YOU will be the ones living in the "****holes" my people were forced to live on.

Drop it and stop living in the past. Focus on who's trying to control your future.

Let their four fathers pay reparations

I was told by a social-liberal about it is such a "hot topic"... I keep up pretty well with politics in Canada and decently well in the US, yet I haven't heard about it until that point. Anyways, it's a stupid idea purely based on skin colour; legislation based on race NEVER work out well.

Back
Top Bottom