• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard eviscerates Trump as 'Saudi Arabia's bitch'

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...viscerates-trump-saudi-arabia-s-bitch-n939011

"Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not 'America First,'" the Hawaii Democrat tweeted.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Wednesday slammed President Donald Trump as "Saudi Arabia's bitch" in the latest scathing criticism of the commander-in-chief's extraordinary statement this week to stand by the country's rulers despite the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

The Hawaii Democratic congresswoman made the remarks in a brief and blistering tweet Wednesday afternoon.
===============================================
I think she just made Trump's enemy list. He does not react well to criticism.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...viscerates-trump-saudi-arabia-s-bitch-n939011

"Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not 'America First,'" the Hawaii Democrat tweeted.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Wednesday slammed President Donald Trump as "Saudi Arabia's bitch" in the latest scathing criticism of the commander-in-chief's extraordinary statement this week to stand by the country's rulers despite the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

The Hawaii Democratic congresswoman made the remarks in a brief and blistering tweet Wednesday afternoon.

It’s kind of funny because only a few months ago she was on Joe Rogan agreeing we don’t need to force other countries to live by our standards

I'm happy she had the balls and recognized the moral imperative to speak up. She'll regret it because the First Mushroom likes to get revenge. Should be fun to watch.
/

It’s kind of funny because only a few months ago she was on Joe Rogan agreeing we don’t need to force other countries to live by our standards

Yeah... I think context matters. Like for instance, I'm sure they weren't talking about having a standard where we sit back and allow other countries to murder us then thank them for the low oil prices.

Then you're a moral relativist? What countries believe in murder?

Yeah... I think context matters. Like for instance, I'm sure they weren't talking about having a standard where we sit back and allow other countries to murder us then thank them for the low oil prices.

“Us”? Who is “us”? I’m not in any common demographic with a Jew hating Islamic terrorist who’s affiliated with the Muslim brotherhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then you're a moral relativist? What countries believe in murder?

It’s a political hit, and virtually all countries have done that at some time or another

“Us”? Who is “us”? I’m not in any common demographic with a Jew hating Islamic terrorist who’s affiliated with the Muslim brotherhood.

So this journalist was an Islamic terrorist was he? Is that the trumpian talking point these days?

Given the errors in your statement, I'd put you in the same demographic as an ignorant bigoted dolt IF I didn't know that you were joking.

Fortunately I have no doubts about whether you are joking or not.

So this journalist was an Islamic terrorist was he?

Yes, he was a friend of Osama Bin Laden and a supporter of the PLO, he was opposed to Egyptian coup which restored sanity to Egypt after Islamists won an election, he’s been seemingly opposed to US and Israeli interests every step of the way

Yes, he was a friend of Osama Bin Laden and a supporter of the PLO, he was opposed to Egyptian coup which restored sanity to Egypt after Islamists won an election, he’s been seemingly opposed to US and Israeli interests every step of the way

He interviewed OBL when he worked for the USA fighting russians in afghanistan. I'll bet your right-wing tard sources didn't tell you that. :lol:

I'm happy she had the balls and recognized the moral imperative to speak up. She'll regret it because the First Mushroom likes to get revenge. Should be fun to watch.
/

Yes, it took great courage to insult a man nobody likes, about an issue her peers and constituents agree with her on.

He interviewed OBL when he worked for the USA fighting russians in afghanistan. I'll bet your right-wing tard sources didn't tell you that. :lol:

And up into the 90s as well.

It really doesn’t matter. When we get down to it, no one actually cares this guy was killed. You can’t claim principle because if you did we would have to cut relations with every country on the planet including ourselves, and if you can’t claim principle your objections to Trump not doing so makes you a hack.

Literally people are upset Trump isn’t lying to them. Hillary wouldnt have lifted a finger any higher against the Saudis as Trump, she would’ve sanctioned to the 17 Saudis and made some BS statement about principle for domestic consumption and not changed anything

Tulsi Gubbard is a disgrace. She must immediately apologise to female dogs immediately!

If the Democrats were smart, this woman would be up for speaker....so much more substance than any other in the Democrat caucus.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Yes, it took great courage to insult a man nobody likes, about an issue her peers and constituents agree with her on.

trump insults everybody that disagrees with him. And when someone insults him he wets his underpants. And the trumpeteers join in and stamp their feet and demand everyone respect the orange douchebag.

Well I will respect trump the same way he and the republicans respected President Obama.

In other words - YOU LIE!!!!

Who is "us"? Jamal Khashoggi I understand was not a citizen of the US, but a green card holder. Are you suggesting we are the world's police and any country that kills one of their own we have to take action.

So, I guess it'll be okay now if Trump calls her a bitch, too ... right?!? Or is she gonna be offended?

By the way, making Saudi Arabia an enemy of the US of A would be very beneficial for us, right? /s

"After the election, Rep. Gabbard visited Trump Tower to defend Bashar al-Assad to the president-elect."

So, I guess it'll be okay now if Trump calls her a bitch, too ... right?!? Or is she gonna be offended?

That's really how you think, huh.

So...what is President Trump supposed to do, exactly?

Or, is this more "but, Truuuuuuuuump!"?

UBL was a piece of **** terrorist in the 80's, too.

The real issue, for me anyway, is if governments feel empowered to murder dissidents in foreign countries and while I'm aware technically speaking he was in a Saudi Embassy, that doesn't make it any less ****, if they are allowed to get away with this and they will, other governments might feel empowered to murder and harass dissidents in our nations and we've already seen the results of how far that can go:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...olice-search-salisbury-park-visited-by-couple

Who is "us"? Jamal Khashoggi I understand was not a citizen of the US, but a green card holder. Are you suggesting we are the world's police and any country that kills one of their own we have to take action.

His children are us citizens and he was employed by a US company, so yes he deserves our protection...

His children are us citizens and he was employed by a US company, so yes he deserves our protection...

WOW I really need to read up more on this...

BUT first off.

1) I was under the impression that Khashoggi was a US citizen, SO he was NOT a citizen. He is just a green card holder? While it should NOT make too much difference, the question then lays where is his ACTUAL citizenship (Reading it says Saudi Arabian)

2) He entered a Saudi Consulate... NOT An American. so there is NO domestic soil protections

3) Im reading about "Protections Under US Domestic LAW" This does NOT apply to a Temporary "O" Visa recipient, nor does it fall under the "LPR"(Lawful permanent resident) status either.

So....... NOW here is the questions.

A NON Citizen, but a citizen of the HOST Embassy that he entered was murdered by his OWN people While holding a Temporary "O" Visa of the US. Which does NOT provide domestic protections under the "O" Visa nor the lawful permanent resident.

SO NOW Trump is Supposed to be the "WORLDS Police" Officer and make the judgement to criminalize and destroy a relationship of 2 nations for a NON Citizen of OUR nation and a CITIZEN of the nation that actually had him Murdered?

WAIT WHAT???? So now EVERY killing that happens by a host nation..... to its own people. Is the US's responsibility? NOW we have to PUT American lives at jeopardy, to make a JUDGEMENT Call. To apply Sanctions on Saudi Arabia. for the ACTIONS that the Ruler took on his OWN Citizen? WHOM held a Temporary VISA in our Country?

I Do NOT support the ACTION and DEATH of Khashoggi in any way shape or for regardless of his "affiliations" But bottom line to me, HE is NOT a citizen, WAS NOT on US Jurisdiction and the Country of his citizenship murdered him...... And now its Trumps responsibility. DID I get this right?

Last edited:
The real issue, for me anyway, is if governments feel empowered to murder dissidents in foreign countries and while I'm aware technically speaking he was in a Saudi Embassy, that doesn't make it any less ****, if they are allowed to get away with this and they will, other governments might feel empowered to murder and harass dissidents in our nations and we've already seen the results of how far that can go:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...olice-search-salisbury-park-visited-by-couple

It is an interesting point you make in a more level-headed manner, Jetboogieman. However, I would point out something important, while the United States is important and the lodestone of global geopolitical and economic affairs, states have interests that they pursue irrespective of the actions we take. Russia was murdering journalists and dissidents long before Donald Trump came onto the scene. Duterte was engaging in extrajudicial executions of drug offenders long before Trump came onto the scene. Iran was imprisoning dissenters long before Donald Trump came onto the scene. Turkey was throwing journalists into prison left and right long before Trump came onto the scene. I do not think these regimes were going to go soft on their critics just because we waved more stern, admonishing finger in their faces.

I believe we should stand up for people's rights because it is the morally correct thing to do, and to stand up for our own moral principles. Not because it will cow the other wicked powers into doing what we want. That would be the height of naivete.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom