• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard eviscerates Trump as 'Saudi Arabia's bitch'

I just love the arrogance of when people use this stupid tactic as if they, in their own lunacy bubble, all the sudden decided that they speak for everyone.

I just love how you decided to hyperfocus on rhetorical hyperbole over the substance of the argument presented

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UBL was a piece of **** terrorist in the 80's, too.

He was our bitch back then that we funded to fight the soviet union. But I forget, you are a big putin pal now. I understand your allegiances aren't exactly supporting america these days.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...viscerates-trump-saudi-arabia-s-bitch-n939011

"Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not 'America First,'" the Hawaii Democrat tweeted.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Wednesday slammed President Donald Trump as "Saudi Arabia's bitch" in the latest scathing criticism of the commander-in-chief's extraordinary statement this week to stand by the country's rulers despite the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

The Hawaii Democratic congresswoman made the remarks in a brief and blistering tweet Wednesday afternoon.
===============================================
I think she just made Trump's enemy list. He does not react well to criticism.
Being Trump's enemy is a badge of honor.

He was our bitch back then that we funded to fight the soviet union. But I forget, you are a big putin pal now. I understand your allegiances aren't exactly supporting america these days.

No he wasn't. Why do Leftists keep telling that lie?

Your country's standing in the world does affect your safety, does help protect you. Do you think other countries are going to share their top intel with Trump, a man who grovels and scrapes before Putin, and now the Saudis? If they know there's a terror attack coming your way, will they share the intel with such a giant snowflake and groveller as Trump, if it might endanger their own agents? Not bloody likely.

How did you serve in the military, and not know this? Very strange.

Trump is aligning us with the authoritarian dictatorships of the world. Not allying us with them -- they're playing him like a fiddle -- but aligning. Our former allies see this and are making adjustments to protect their interests from an increasingly screwed-up U.S.

How about

"We don't like the way you run your country, so we aren't going to sell you any weapons. Not only that, but we are going to find a country whose way of running their internal affairs we like better and buy oil from them rather than from you. Not only that, but we are going to encourage other countries to do the same."

The odds that the Saudis will suddenly unleash a horrendous nuclear onslaught upon the United States of America like the DPRK did when the US said that it wasn't going to deal with the DPRK are fairly slim.

As I thought, it's more, "but...Truuuuump!" :lamo

BTW, what's your country doing about it?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...viscerates-trump-saudi-arabia-s-bitch-n939011

"Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not 'America First,'" the Hawaii Democrat tweeted.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Wednesday slammed President Donald Trump as "Saudi Arabia's bitch" in the latest scathing criticism of the commander-in-chief's extraordinary statement this week to stand by the country's rulers despite the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

The Hawaii Democratic congresswoman made the remarks in a brief and blistering tweet Wednesday afternoon.

Of course. The Democratic Party loves Iran and hates Trump. Therefore, the Democratic Party must hate Saudi Arabia too. Add to this that the Democratic Party now wants to crush the American economy so wants oil prices to skyrocket. ANYTHING to destroy Trump no matter the costs. It has NOTHING to do with the murder. It has to do with winning at all costs.

Find the Democratic Party criticizing Iran for its treatment of journalists? Won't happen.

Democratic politician criticizes Republican president is a no-brainer OP topic, isn't it? Anything to start another new thread, huh?

I bet he knows the difference between "corps" and "corpse".

LOL, not really. Trump has the IQ of lint

"It was my great honor to deliver a message at the Marine Core Air Station Miramar
." (deleted Trump tweet misspells Marine Corps, March 14)

*chuckle*

Trump is aligning us with the authoritarian dictatorships of the world. Not allying us with them -- they're playing him like a fiddle -- but aligning. Our former allies see this and are making adjustments to protect their interests from an increasingly screwed-up U.S.

Canada, Germany and France are doing the right thing. They can no longer rely on the US to be an ally to them.

Theresa May tries to please trump by praising and complimenting him. After the mid-terms, she called trump to congratulate him and trump screamed down the phone at her ....AGAIN. Not sure why she keeps kissing his butt. Sadly if the far right in her party have their way, she will be dumped soon and then the UK is gonna have a trump doppelganger in Boris Johnson. Boris kisses trump's butt bigly.

And Australia has a far right Prime Minister too. But Scummo (as he likes to be called) made a speech at APEC (which trump didn't go to) that would have made trump very upset. But Australia is in an awkward position. Do they side with their former ally America and do what trump orders them to do eg. move the embassy to Jerusalem or do they side with their 2 biggest trading partners Indonesia and China?

We'll wait and see what Scummo does. But he won't be around for very long. There is already plans to dump him for an even more conservative and racist Prime Minister.

Democratic politician criticizes Republican president is a no-brainer OP topic, isn't it? Anything to start another new thread, huh?

I wish I joined this forum when President Obama graced the white house. I can just imagine the thousands of threads that were started about republican politicians criticizing President Obama.

Oh wait - the republicans are STILL criticizing President Obama and praising the guy who calls Saudi Arabia , Russia and North Korea our allies and insulting our former allies Canada, Germany and France.

"It was my great honor to deliver a message at the Marine Core Air Station Miramar

*chuckle*

Obama the stupidest president in United States history.

*chuckle*

At least he didn't spell it COVFEFE.

I wish I joined this forum when President Obama graced the white house. I can just imagine the thousands of threads that were started about republican politicians criticizing President Obama.

Oh wait - the republicans are STILL criticizing President Obama and praising the guy who calls Saudi Arabia , Russia and North Korea our allies and insulting our former allies Canada, Germany and France.

Obama got a much better shake here than President Trump has.

Not all black people are stupid. But I will grant you that black people who support the guy who calls white supremacists, neo-nazis and the KKK 'very fine people' are definitely STUPID.

And boy oh boy Ben Carson is DEFINITELY EFFING STUPID.

It is an interesting point you make in a more level-headed manner, Jetboogieman. However, I would point out something important, while the United States is important and the lodestone of global geopolitical and economic affairs, states have interests that they pursue irrespective of the actions we take. Russia was murdering journalists and dissidents long before Donald Trump came onto the scene. Duterte was engaging in extrajudicial executions of drug offenders long before Trump came onto the scene. Iran was imprisoning dissenters long before Donald Trump came onto the scene. Turkey was throwing journalists into prison left and right long before Trump came onto the scene. I do not think these regimes were going to go soft on their critics just because we waved more stern, admonishing finger in their faces.

I believe we should stand up for people's rights because it is the morally correct thing to do, and to stand up for our own moral principles. Not because it will cow the other wicked powers into doing what we want. That would be the height of naivete.

I think you're missing the point, regimes targetting dissidents within their own borders is one thing, there's not a whole lot we can do about that, there are exceptions when it reaches a level of infamy and there is worldwide pressure, change can be affected, but usually only for a few individuals.

In this case, I'm talking about dissidents that are being targeted outside their countries, those regimes want to send a clear message to other dissidents that just because they criticize in countries where speech is free, they are not beyond their reach.

It is something we cannot tolerate.

ROFLMAO are you SURE??? :lamo

“You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons like lots of things are done with uranium including some bad things.”

After having written many best selling books, and somewhat priding myself on my ability to write, it should be noted that the Fake News constantly likes to pore over my tweets looking for a mistake -- DJT

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. – DJT

I opposed the selection of Mueller to be Special Council -- DJT

Covfefe –DJT

Alec Baldwin, whose dieing mediocre career...

"Our great country has been divided for decades, but it will come together again.Sometimes protest is needed in order to heel,and heel we will!"

I bet he knows the difference between "corps" and "corpse".

Of course trump knows the definition of corpse. He celebrates whenever there is a mass shooting, a deadly hurricane, a deadly bushfire, a murder in a Saudi embassy in Turkey, the mass bombings in Syria and Yemen killing thousands of innocent men, women and children. You know the sort of events that create CORPSES.

ROFLMAO areyou SURE??? :lamo

“You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons like lots of things are done with uranium including some bad things.”

After having written many best selling books, and somewhat priding myself on my ability to write, it should be noted that the Fake News constantly likes to pore over my tweets looking for a mistake -- DJT

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. – DJT

it should be noted that the Fake News constantly likes to pore over my tweets looking for a mistake – DJT

I opposed the selection of Mueller to be Special Council -- DJT

Covfefe –DJT

Alec Baldwin, whose dieing mediocre career...

"Our great country has been divided for decades, but it will come together again.Sometimes protest is needed in order to heel,and heel we will!"

I can just imagine trump in his bedroom. Having hourly tantrums cos he can't get Fortnite on his television.

Can't wait for all the fair minded liberals to condemn Gabbard and call for civility among elected officials over calling the president a "bitch" since they feel it's unacceptable for the president to use similar words and stronger phrases.

Of course trump knows the definition of corpse. He celebrates whenever there is a mass shooting, a deadly hurricane, a deadly bushfire, a murder in a Saudi embassy in Turkey, the mass bombings in Syria and Yemen killing thousands of innocent men, women and children. You know the sort of events that create CORPSES.

Ridiculous.

Dumbest post of the day.

Of course. The Democratic Party loves Iran and hates Trump. Therefore, the Democratic Party must hate Saudi Arabia too. Add to this that the Democratic Party now wants to crush the American economy so wants oil prices to skyrocket. ANYTHING to destroy Trump no matter the costs. It has NOTHING to do with the murder. It has to do with winning at all costs.

Find the Democratic Party criticizing Iran for its treatment of journalists? Won't happen.

Isn't this the same thing the republicans did when President Obama was in power? McConnell was content to DESTROY the country just to make President Obama a one term president.

Oh and as for democrats wanting to do the same to the country - how often have we seen the democrats cave in and do what is best for the country? PLENTY! Didn't they agree to pass a lot of trump's judicial nominees so the congress could work on more important matters. Unlike the republicans who shut down government when they don't get their own way.

How much does it cost to shut down a government just because the republicans are having a dummy spit?

Damn, Russia is mad as hell now. Trump is supposed to be THEIR bitch.

Back
Top Bottom