• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard eviscerates Trump as 'Saudi Arabia's bitch'

So, I guess it'll be okay now if Trump calls her a bitch, too ... right?!? Or is she gonna be offended?

By the way, making Saudi Arabia an enemy of the US of A would be very beneficial for us, right? /s

"After the election, Rep. Gabbard visited Trump Tower to defend Bashar al-Assad to the president-elect."

BTW, there is not "making" involved at all.

WOW I really need to read up more on this...

BUT first off.

1) I was under the impression that Khashoggi was a US citizen, SO he was NOT a citizen. He is just a green card holder? While it should NOT make too much difference, the question then lays where is his ACTUAL citizenship (Reading it says Saudi Arabian)

2) He entered a Saudi Consulate... NOT An American. so there is NO domestic soil protections

3) Im reading about "Protections Under US Domestic LAW" This does NOT apply to a Temporary "O" Visa recipient, nor does it fall under the "LPR"(Lawful permanent resident) status either.

So....... NOW here is the questions.

A NON Citizen, but a citizen of the HOST Embassy that he entered was murdered by his OWN people While holding a Temporary "O" Visa of the US. Which does NOT provide domestic protections under the "O" Visa nor the lawful permanent resident.

SO NOW Trump is Supposed to be the "WORLDS Police" Officer and make the judgement to criminalize and destroy a relationship of 2 nations for a NON Citizen of OUR nation and a CITIZEN of the nation that actually had him Murdered?

WAIT WHAT???? So now EVER killing that happens by a host nation..... to its own people. Is the US's responsibility? NOW we have to PUT American lives at jeapordy, to make JUDGEMENT Call. To apply Sanctions on Saudia Arabia. for the ACTIONS that the Ruler took on his OWN Citizen? WHOM held a Temporary VISA in our Country?

I Do NOT support the ACTION and DEATH of Khashoggi in any way shape or for regardless of his "affiliations" But bottom line to me, HE is NOT a citizen, WAS NOT on US Jurisdiction and the Country of his citizenship murdered him...... And now its Trumps responsibility. DID I get this right?

It should be added: he was a Saudi Arabian citizen entering a Saudi consulate on Turkish soil. If it was a consulate in the United States and we did nothing, there is a far greater argument that Donald Trump had responsibility to pursue the matter against Saudi Arabia.

So...what is President Trump supposed to do, exactly?

Or, is this more "but, Truuuuuuuuump!"?

How about

"We don't like the way you run your country, so we aren't going to sell you any weapons. Not only that, but we are going to find a country whose way of running their internal affairs we like better and buy oil from them rather than from you. Not only that, but we are going to encourage other countries to do the same."

The odds that the Saudis will suddenly unleash a horrendous nuclear onslaught upon the United States of America like the DPRK did when the US said that it wasn't going to deal with the DPRK are fairly slim.

How about

"We don't like the way you run your country, so we aren't going to sell you any weapons. Not only that, but we are going to find a country whose way of running their internal affairs we like better and buy oil from them rather than from you. Not only that, but we are going to encourage other countries to do the same."

The odds that the Saudis will suddenly unleash a horrendous nuclear onslaught upon the United States of America like the DPRK did when the US said that it wasn't going to deal with the DPRK are fairly slim.

So lets be fair Across the BOARD.

China has MAJOR Human Rights Violations. Yet we still do Trade.

Japan has their own.

Russia has their own

South Korea has their own.

MANY countries that we do business with HAVE their INTERNAL Struggles and HUMAN RIGHTS Violations

WHAT US Jurisdiction to we ACTUALLY have applicable, out side of TRUMP Denouncing the murder in itself????

And up into the 90s as well.

It really doesn’t matter. When we get down to it, no one actually cares this guy was killed. You can’t claim principle because if you did we would have to cut relations with every country on the planet including ourselves, and if you can’t claim principle your objections to Trump not doing so makes you a hack.

Literally people are upset Trump isn’t lying to them. Hillary wouldnt have lifted a finger any higher against the Saudis as Trump, she would’ve sanctioned to the 17 Saudis and made some BS statement about principle for domestic consumption and not changed anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I find crazy about all of this. It isn't like Saudi Arabia just turned into a human rights violator. Same with Putin when Obama and Hillary was trying to cozy up with him during the whole reset button incident. The idea that human rights violations or morality plays any factor in American foriegn policy is rather ridiculous and it never has played any part. America was perfectly fine ignoring Hitler until Japan brought us into the conflict. Trump is simply the only President foolish enough to tell the truth about it.

You know, I find it ironic that so many people who used to complain during the Bush years about America acting as the world's policemen sticking our nose in the affairs of other nations are all of a sudden butthurt because Trump won't go and make a stink in the name of America's rightousness.

I mean, I get it. The Saudi Prince needs to get bitch slapped. A LOT of people needs to get bitch slapped. Where do we begin?

And, I AM somewhat guilty of being judgemental in matters involving the middle-east myself, having said more than once that I wouldn't lose much sleep if they turned the whole place into a glass parking lot.

But here's the deal. Those people, that culture, has centuries on end history for doing cruel and barbaric ****. Maybe it's in the D.N.A.

What would we actually accomplish by sticking up for what's high and mighty? I mean, I LOVED John Wayne and all, but is there any doubt in anybody's mind that, no matter WHAT we do, it will not change that culture, that humanity, that history, that future, that D.N.A., for one second.

Trump is being pragmatic. Agree with him or not, call him a bitch or a *****, if you must. But ONE thing he has shown is that he is not willing to go out of his way to stir the hornets nest, spill massive amounts of blood and treasure or drop bombs all over the place.

I suppose one would have to weigh their pride against their welfare to decide if Trump is right or not.

This is what I find crazy about all of this. It isn't like Saudi Arabia just turned into a human rights violator. Same with Putin when Obama and Hillary was trying to cozy up with him during the whole reset button incident. The idea that human rights violations or morality plays any factor in American foriegn policy is rather ridiculous and it never has played any part. America was perfectly fine ignoring Hitler until Japan brought us into the conflict. Trump is simply the only President foolish enough to tell the truth about it.

BINGO!!!!!! You know I would have Totally BOUGHT the WHOLE story if I did NOT get Context

1) He is NOT a Citizen.
2) THIS DID NOT Happen Domestically
3) This did NO happen on American Jurisdication
4) This is a Saudi Prince ordering the death of his own Saudi Citizen/subject

Saudi has some INTERNAL issue. But this means we cut ALL ties, ALL trade, DEMONIZE Saudi Arabia and go to war with the middle east.... YOU GUYS NUTS!!! I fought in 1 war already.... I really am NOT up for another... To be World Superman......

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...viscerates-trump-saudi-arabia-s-bitch-n939011

"Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not 'America First,'" the Hawaii Democrat tweeted.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Wednesday slammed President Donald Trump as "Saudi Arabia's bitch" in the latest scathing criticism of the commander-in-chief's extraordinary statement this week to stand by the country's rulers despite the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

The Hawaii Democratic congresswoman made the remarks in a brief and blistering tweet Wednesday afternoon.
===============================================
I think she just made Trump's enemy list. He does not react well to criticism.

Good for her. Trump receives a generous dose of his own venomous medicine.

How about

Which country would that be?

BINGO!!!!!! You know I would have Totally BOUGHT the WHOLE story if I did NOT get Context

1) He is NOT a Citizen.
2) THIS DID NOT Happen Domestically
3) This did NO happen on American Jurisdication
4) This is a Saudi Prince ordering the death of his own Saudi Citizen/subject

Saudi has some INTERNAL issue. But this means we cut ALL ties, ALL trade, DEMONIZE Saudi Arabia and go to war with the middle east.... YOU GUYS NUTS!!! I fought in 1 war already.... I really am NOT up for another... To be World Superman......

There's a difference between facing the realities of the world, making some hard choices in the name of stability, versus what Trump does. Trump gushes over the worst of the world's leaders, slanders their victims, slanders our more humane allies, gushes over the dictators some more.

TrumpOsama.jpg

(Thanks, Rexedgar.)

There's a difference between facing the realities of the world, making some hard choices in the name of stability, and what Trump does. Trump gushes over the worst of the world's leaders, slanders their victims, slanders our allies, gushes over the dictators some more.

View attachment 67244728

(Thanks, Rexedgar.)

Did you address the FACTS that I just displayed?

1) He is NOT a Citizen
2) There is NO legal US Jurisdiction
3) Did NOT happen on US soil or a US embassy.

and to your Twitter MEME.

Do we have PROOF right NOW definitive that the Saudi Prince Killed Khashoggi?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...seek-death-penalty-writers-murder/2009827002/

"US sanctions 17 Saudi nationals over Jamal Khashoggi's killing"

US sanctioned the ACTUAL killers..... so your Twitter while you want to claim some fame to it.... ... those who killed Jamal will face the death penalty and US sanctions..... PER USA TODAY

Just to an extent is BEING served. The prince.... is well a prince... get WAY different treatment then a Democratically elected President.

So what else, You want to destroy trade with Saudi Arabia and go to war with the middle east?

Last edited:
I'm going to take this opportunity to do a rare thing and side against Trump:

He should do something to punish at least the individuals involved (ie: the crown prince whateverhisnameis). If what we've heard about it is true, then this was a horrific crime and it should not be ignored. Not doing anything sets a bad example.

I'm going to take this opportunity to do a rare thing and side against Trump:

He should do something to punish at least the individuals involved (ie: the crown prince whateverhisnameis). If what we've heard about it is true, then this was a horrific crime and it should not be ignored. Not doing anything sets a bad example.

Please see above post

1) He is NOT a Citizen

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...seek-death-penalty-writers-murder/2009827002/

US sanctioned the ACTUAL killers..... so your Twitter while you want to claim some fame to it.... ... those who killed Jamal will face the death penalty and US sanctions..... PER USA TODAY

They are pushing Sanctions on those that KILLED him..... at this point until further proof shows definitively the Prince ordered the killing.

1) He is NOT a Citizen

One more time:

There was no call for Trump to gush over Saudi Arabia and the Crown Prince. He just gives them that for free.

He should be sober in situations such as this. He is not. The worse the leader is the bigger Trump's mancrush on him is.

Whatever Trump can or cannot do legally, he should quit swooning over dictators.

One more time:

There was no call for Trump to gush over Saudi Arabia and the Crown Prince. He just gives them that for free.

He should be sober in situations such as this. He is not. The worse the leader is the bigger Trump's mancrush on him is.

Whatever Trump can or cannot do legally, he should quit swooning over dictators.

I dont see that... That is YOUR PERSONAL Opinion. I do NOT take, receive, accept, what ever you want to call it. THIS IS YOUR OWN PERSONAL observation of what Trump does. RELEVANT to you BUT NOT a blanket statement for all.

Lets DEAL with FACTS rather then personal Opinions....... and personal emotions.

I dont see that... That is YOUR PERSONAL Opinion. I do NOT take, receive, accept, what eve you want to call it. THIS IS YOUR OWN PERONSAL observation of what Trump does. RELEVANT to you BUT NOT a blanket statement for all.

Lets DEAL with FACTS rather then personal Opinions....... and personal emotions.

Whatever you need to do to justify your support for a man who is shredding our standing in the world.

*shrug*

So, I guess it'll be okay now if Trump calls her a bitch, too ... right?!? Or is she gonna be offended?

LOL! Trump has probably already called her a bitch or something worse.

Tulsi has balls. She actually volunteered to serve in the Hawaii National Guard and later volunteered for deployment to Iraq for a 12 month tour. Grabbard continues to serve in the National Guard and is now a major. Trump on the other hand ...:roll: No balls, all bluster.

By the way, making Saudi Arabia an enemy of the US of A would be very beneficial for us, right? /s

You may one day learn that every so often doing the right thing is not the most personally beneficial course of action. Having said that the Saudis need the US much more than we need the Saudis.

Whatever you need to do to justify your support for a man who is shredding our standing in the world.

*shrug*

Funny..... MAGA... Make America GREAT Again....

I kinda DONT care of the Standing I have with the World as the World does NOT protect me, nor do they pay my Salary/wages.

I care about my American Citizens and MY way of LIFE FIRST.

I Joined the MILITARY, for that purpose. To support and Defend the Constitution. So YES to ME America stands FIRST in my mind, the Safety and security of those that accept the American Way of living FIRST. And if I have the MORAL and Physical means to extend that to others and Other nations of WHICH I have. I will......

BUT to me America is FIRST and Foremost, the protection and Security of MY Nation.

I kinda DONT care of the Standing I have with the World as the World does NOT protect me, nor do they pay my Salary/wages.

I Joined the MILITARY, for that purpose. To support and Defend the Constitution. So YES to ME America stands FIRST in my mind, the Safety and security of those that accept the American Way of living FIRST. And if I have the MORAL and Physical means to extend that to others and Other nations of WHICH I have. I will......

BUT to me America is FIRST and Foremost, the protection and Security of MY Nation.

MAGA is a slogan.

And a lie in the hands of Trump.

And it's not funny.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...viscerates-trump-saudi-arabia-s-bitch-n939011

"Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not 'America First,'" the Hawaii Democrat tweeted.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Wednesday slammed President Donald Trump as "Saudi Arabia's bitch" in the latest scathing criticism of the commander-in-chief's extraordinary statement this week to stand by the country's rulers despite the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

The Hawaii Democratic congresswoman made the remarks in a brief and blistering tweet Wednesday afternoon.

Oh oh. Telling the truth was never popular with Trump.

Red:
By my reckoning, that's a good club to join.

"After the election, Rep. Gabbard visited Trump Tower to defend Bashar al-Assad to the president-elect."

She would kick Trump's ass. Trump is a fat cowardly racist cucked by the Russians and now the Saudis. She's someone who's served her country.

Your country's standing in the world does affect your safety, does help protect you. Do you think other countries are going to share their top intel with Trump, a man who grovels and scrapes before Putin, and now the Saudis? If they know there's a terror attack coming your way, will they share the intel with such a giant snowflake and groveller as Trump, if it might endanger their own agents? Not bloody likely.

How did you serve in the military, and not know this? Very strange.

Trump fans like tough, non-PC talk, right?

And as an added bonus, Gabbard's tweet had truth. Of course, that might be a little disorienting to Trump fans. They're not used to it from their potty-mouthed leader.

And up into the 90s as well.

It really doesn’t matter. When we get down to it, no one actually cares this guy was killed. You can’t claim principle because if you did we would have to cut relations with every country on the planet including ourselves, and if you can’t claim principle your objections to Trump not doing so makes you a hack.

Literally people are upset Trump isn’t lying to them. Hillary wouldnt have lifted a finger any higher against the Saudis as Trump, she would’ve sanctioned to the 17 Saudis and made some BS statement about principle for domestic consumption and not changed anything

I just love the arrogance of when people use this stupid tactic as if they, in their own lunacy bubble, all the sudden decided that they speak for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom