• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Mo Brooks Just Dropped A Bombshell Allegation On Trump

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Uh oh.

Uh oh.

Can you blame a guy for trying?

Uh oh.

Poor Mo. He earns a rebuke from Trump that torpedoes his Senate bid and all he can do is respond with a lie.

Even Trump knows that Senators cannot "rescind" an election or remove a President.

Face it. Mo screwed up and his voters know it. He's toast.

Uh oh.

HAHAHAHAHA. This makes me laugh. I saw the leader of the Republican Party, the loser Trump, rescinded his endorsement this morning. I can't stand Brooks, but good for him for fighting back. Maybe he isn't the Trump Panty Sniffing moron he was anymore.

Trump is such a corrupt, America-hating piece of shit.

Uh oh.

What more do you need to know about Trump? Other that he is seditious and should be locked up.

Poor Mo. He earns a rebuke from Trump that torpedoes his Senate bid and all he can do is respond with a lie.

Even Trump knows that Senators cannot "rescind" an election or remove a President.

Donald Trump appreciates your never-ending support and adoration.

Jim Jones would have loved you too.

Amazing tapdancing there.

How did he screw up? By saying that Republicans need to focus on the upcoming elections?

Trump and Trump supporting candidates losing support in favour of more moderate GOP candidates is my hope of the 2022.elections.

How did he screw up? By saying that Republicans need to focus on the upcoming elections?

By not doing what his God commanded: announce that under section <mutter mutter> and paragraphs <cough cough>, he is rescinding the election and appointing Trump temporary president pending emergency election and seeing if that was gonna be the glob of shit to stick.

I eagerly await some above-it-all poster to tell us that this is letting Trump lives in our heads rent free, even as he gears up for a 2024 run to his slavish supporters delight.

By telling his voters something that goes against their beliefs. That's a good way to get people to NOT vote for you.

Uh oh.

In other news, water is wet.

But good to see him say it publicly, thanks OP.

Trump and Trump supporting candidates losing support in favour of more moderate GOP candidates is my hope of the 2022.elections.
shrug...

You have the right to hope.

By telling his voters something that goes against their beliefs. That's a good way to get people to NOT vote for you.

Anyone stupid enough to still have believed there was significant fraud in the elections shouldnt be pandered to.

Last edited:

You give Trump too much credit. He also thinks Article II let's him do whatever he wants.

I'm not sure he doesn't think that still applies.

Don't make me like you Brooks! Takes guts and for that I applaud him.....but that is where it ends.
After rescission of the endorsement he had reason to vent his spleen. I believe that disclosure was more a factor of vengeful motivation than guts

Back
Top Bottom