• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Madison Cawthorn caught bringing loaded gun through airport security

RealityNow

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
ABC News

SAM SWEENEY and AMANDA MAILE
Tue, April 26, 2022, 6:06 PM

Madison Cawthorn, a Republican congressman from North Carolina, was caught trying to go through security with a loaded gun at Charlotte Douglas International Airport Tuesday morning, according to multiple sources.

This was the second time the controversial congressman has been stopped trying to bring a weapon through airport security.
end quote

give him the penalty!!!! like any other individual would get. No member of congress is unaware they cannot bring a firearm in an airport, or trying to get access to a airport terminal or airplane with a weapon .

ABC News

Madison Cawthorn, a Republican congressman from North Carolina, was caught trying to go through security with a loaded gun at Charlotte Douglas International Airport Tuesday morning, according to multiple sources.

This was the second time the controversial congressman has been stopped trying to bring a weapon through airport security.
end quote

give him the penalty!!!! like any other individual would get. No member of congress is unaware they cannot bring a firearm in an airport, or trying to get access to a airport terminal or airplane with a weapon .
Did you hear about the lingere? This is NOT an Onion article!! This clown's really making a name for himself. Someone should do a meme of him/gaetz/andMTG in a "3 stooges genre'. :)

They should let him put it in a rental locker and pick it up on the way back. Problem solved.

They should let him put it in a rental locker and pick it up on the way back. Problem solved.
I bet if a rapper was caught with a gun at the Airport, that likely would not be your suggestion.

I bet if a rapper was caught with a gun at the Airport, that likely would not be your suggestion.

Yeah, but rappers are dangerous street thugs ready to "cap som azz"; or at least, that's what they claim in their songs.

Combined with his bitcoin scam, this looks like the bus is finally approaching for him to be thrown under.

Yeah, but rappers are dangerous street thugs ready to "cap som azz"; or at least, that's what they claim in their songs.
I'm sure you know every rapper in the world. :rolleyes:

When was the last time you were in an airport? There are no rental lockers anymore.

I would expect him to receive the same kind of treatment that I or any other ordinary dark skinned individual would receive for trying to bring a loaded gun through airport security multiple times.

Par for the course.

"....having a wheelchair, I am able to carry multiple weapons at one time, so you know, everyone around me is armed....."

Interesting times. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The law and order party huh?? lol... Only for other people I guess, for Republicans, especially Republican politicians they can break the laws anytime. Because their ignorant, gullible base refuses to hold them accountable.

ABC News

end quote

Can you say "PUB - LI - CI - TY - - - ST - UN - T"?

Good, I knew that you could.

Back
Top Bottom