• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Madison Cawthorn caught bringing loaded gun through airport security

At what point in time do the Guns nuts say this guy is not a responsible gun owner? at his fifth offensive or when he "accidentally shots himself or someone else?
If you are looking for consensus on something like this maybe, just maybe try without the name calling. ;)

It's red meat. A campaign move. Now he's a big victim of anti gun laws. There will be no posts from responsible gun owners condemning his carelessness. Posts will be in the victim line cashing in their victim card and voting for a victim.

This will just get him more votes from the far right. They would take guns in the sauna if they could.
I think he does it on purpose, knowing he won't be punished while being admired by his sycophants.

Libtards so afraid of bang bang.

did you guys know this about him. i completely missed it...

"U.S. Representative Mark Meadows nominated Cawthorn to the United States Naval Academy in 2014, but his application was rejected before his 2014 car accident; Cawthorn had claimed during his congressional campaign in advertisements that the accident "derailed" his plans to attend the Academy."
He tells many lies.

How are they trash?

All of them?

We can’t just slap one of two labels on everything/everyone.
Well, actually we can now that the only ones left are pledged to Trump and he is a traitor and an outlaw. I'm comfortable with "all of them" at this point.

Well he was not above the law.

Rep. Madison Cawthorn was cited on a misdemeanor criminal charge of possessing a dangerous weapon on city property Tuesday morning for bringing a loaded handgun to an airport in North Carolina, police said

In case you don't know it, there IS actually an approved process for bringing a firearm with you on an airplane.
There always HAS been.
But I guess it doesn't matter if you're Madison Cawthorn or any other Republican lawmaker, right?
Is anyone else going to make a show of acting like it's not important if a lawmaker follows the law?

If Madison Cawthorn did not know ---- the FIRST TIME he pulled this stunt, I suspect someone attempted to inform him of proper procedure, and of course it looks like he decided to ignore it a second time.

It's red meat. A campaign move. Now he's a big victim of anti gun laws. There will be no posts from responsible gun owners condemning his carelessness. Posts will be in the victim line cashing in their victim card and voting for a victim.
I am a gun owner and I already condemned it but I'm looking for a bucket so I can bail out all the victimhood tears from RW snowflakes who usually scream about following the law right at the moment.

I am a gun owner and I already condemned it but I'm looking for a bucket so I can bail out all the victimhood tears from RW snowflakes who usually scream about following the law right at the moment.

If one doesn't kiss a cop's ass, one deserves to be shot. But violating federal law is fine if one is a certified official white victim.

Another dipshit of the highest order, odds are he will end up championed by the usual suspects over at FoxNews.

Or he just does stupid shit for attention. Maybe both.
Cawthorn does some stupid shit for attention, and a lot of other stupid shit because he’s a stupid shit.

He’s even given himself a permanent excuse. During a deposition related to a lawsuit following Cawthorn’s accident he stated “You know, suffering from a brain injury after the accident definitely I think it slowed my brain down a little bit. Made me less intelligent.”

Cawthorn does some stupid shit for attention, and a lot of other stupid shit because he’s a stupid shit.

He’s even given himself a permanent excuse. During a deposition related to a lawsuit following Cawthorn’s accident he stated “You know, suffering from a brain injury after the accident definitely I think it slowed my brain down a little bit. Made me less intelligent.”

So a career as a lawmaker in Congress is something anyone can do, even if they admit to not having full control of their mental faculties?

An appeal to old people. That guy can really campaign. He's got the old people and the gun rights people in the bag. What classic conservative group will he secure next.

An appeal to old people. That guy can really campaign. He's got the old people and the gun rights people in the bag. What classic conservative group will he secure next.

I think I'll grab the 10 pound sledge hammer from the garage and smack myself upside the head with it three or four times.
Shit, I could wind up as the next President.

Why would old people like that idiot? I'm old and I'm not stupid. Do you think you'll become stupid as you age? Actually, I decided to edit to add that I think you may be stupid now.

Back
Top Bottom