• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Madison Cawthorn caught bringing loaded gun through airport security

Something's not right with this guy.

And now that he's on federal offense #2, he might have consequences.
I'm guessing he was still high from his coke fueled orgies he has with other republicans on the weekends.

I'm guessing he was still high from his coke fueled orgies he has with other republicans on the weekends.

How d you make the same 'mistake' twice? A mistake of this nature?

The boy's not all there.

/Sarcasm on
Seems Cawthorn is of the mind that the laws apply to everyone else.
So much for the platform of law and order from him.

did you guys know this about him. i completely missed it...

"U.S. Representative Mark Meadows nominated Cawthorn to the United States Naval Academy in 2014, but his application was rejected before his 2014 car accident; Cawthorn had claimed during his congressional campaign in advertisements that the accident "derailed" his plans to attend the Academy."

This was the second offense for the congressman.

Madison Cawthorn, a Republican congressman from North Carolina, was caught trying to go through security with a loaded gun at Charlotte Douglas International Airport Tuesday morning, according to multiple sources.

This was the second time the controversial congressman has been stopped trying to bring a weapon through airport security.
This guy is a tool. Period.
1651003092475.png
Picture taken on school grounds where gun possession is specifically prohibited.

Holy cow--this is the second time he has done this! What was he thinking? (Assuming he can think. :) )

Think there needs to be an intervention?

• Rep. Madison Cawthorn was cited on a misdemeanor criminal charge of possessing a dangerous weapon on city property Tuesday morning for bringing a loaded handgun to an airport in North Carolina, police said
  • The incident is the second time that Cawthorn, R-N.C., was stopped at an airport in his home state for carrying a weapon.
  • Cawthorn recently has been in hot water for driving without a valid license, and for claiming that other members of Congress were using drugs and inviting him to orgies.

Madison Cawthorn charged with driving with revoked license for 2nd time; court dates set​

Cawthorn is facing two pending citations for speeding in different counties.

Did they arrest him?
No?
Then he is above the law.
Rep. Madison Cawthorn was cited on a misdemeanor criminal charge of possessing a dangerous weapon on city property Tuesday morning for bringing a loaded handgun to an airport in North Carolina, police said

Rep. Madison Cawthorn was cited on a misdemeanor criminal charge of possessing a dangerous weapon on city property Tuesday morning for bringing a loaded handgun to an airport in North Carolina, police said
Air travel in NC is not subject to any federal regulations?
Pretty sure that intentionally bringing an undeclared gun into an airport is a felony.
But...I could be wrong, as I have enough sense not to have ever even CONSIDERED the idea.

He's also been caught multiple times for driving with a suspended license. I don't think he was planning to do anything nefarious with his gun on the plane...I just think he's one of those jerks who believes the rules don't apply to him. Sadly, Congress is full of people like that.

NC may be different but our airport is not city property. It's basically an independent entity with its own police force

This will just get him more votes from the far right. They would take guns in the sauna if they could.
And with a concealed carry permit, you'd have to wonder where they would keep it!

EEEEEWWWWWEE!!!

:sick:

Air travel in NC is not subject to any federal regulations?
Pretty sure that intentionally bringing an undeclared gun into an airport is a felony.
But...I could be wrong, as I have enough sense not to have ever even CONSIDERED the idea.
Well he was not above the law.

At what point in time do the Guns nuts say this guy is not a responsible gun owner? at his fifth offensive or when he "accidentally shots himself or someone else?

Back
Top Bottom