• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Lauren Boebert suggested that Americans in the LGBTQ+ community should be 21 before they can make 'life-altering decisions about their sexuality

Rep. Lauren Boebert suggested that Americans in the LGBTQ+ community should be 21 before they can ma

• Total voters
They don't represent conservatives.

That's garbage.

They are no more conservative than I am jewish.
Nonsense.

One, she IS a conservative. Being a nutter fringe extremist doesn't make her less of one, any more than being extremists makes the Westboro Baptists less Christian. It's not a binary is/isn't classification, it's a scale.

Two, her campaign was funded by conservatives, and conservatives voted for her. And if she wins another term, that will be because of conservatives too. And the same goes for the rest of the deplorables I mentioned in the previous post - if conservatives don't like being identified with them, maybe they should consider who they get into bed with.

And I'll save you the trouble - yes, the left has its own fringe soiling their brand. The same goes for them.

Back
Top Bottom