• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Jim Jordan - whom Republicans nominated to investigate the Capitol riot - now says he spoke to Trump on the day but won’t say what they talked ab

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Oh, I believe you (S/I/T) Mr Jordan that you have spoken to (S/I/T) Trump many times. What remains now is that the 1/6 committee call you in as a witness to testify under oath - you know the part that you raise your right hand and swear to tell the truth, nothing but the truth. The hardest part during that moment would be resisting a break out moment of laughter. Of course, many will expect you to interrupt and yell like a mad man when questioned. It's who you are. One question to ask is "Who's your daddy?". Sorry, I couldn't resist. May your ego get the best of you and you slip up and answer several times out of rage. Are you watching FBI?

Business Insider

"I talked to the president. I never talk about what we talk about. I just don't think that's appropriate, just like I don't talk about what happens in Republican conferences. So I talked to the president numerous times. I continue to talk to the president," said Jordan.

Baier pressed him, asking: "No, no. I mean on January 6, congressman?"

Jordan responded: "Yes. I mean I've talked the president so many - I can't remember all the days I have talked to him, but I have certainly talked to the president."

Last edited:
Jordan responded: "Yes. I mean I've talked the president so many - I can't remember all the days I have talked to him, but I have certainly talked to the president."

They were probably giddy like school girls thinking they were finally getting the revolution they always wanted.

He was also one of the people who were in a meeting with proud boys and oath keepers the night bafore the terrorist attack.

He is an anti.
American pedophile that likes to watch men rape men...

He was also one of the people who were in a meeting with proud boys and oath keepers the night bafore the terrorist attack.

He is an anti.
American pedophile that likes to watch men rape men...
It will be interesting to hear his ranting during that testimony.

Actually I think it is the repugnantcon plot to insert him into the process.

Oh, I believe you (S/I/T) Mr Jordan that you have spoken to (S/I/T) Trump many times. What remains now is that the 1/6 committee call you in as a witness to testify under oath - you know the part that you raise your right hand and swear to tell the truth, nothing but the truth. The hardest part during that moment would be resisting a break out moment of laughter. Of course, many will expect you to interrupt and yell like a mad man when questioned. It's who you are. One question to ask is "Who's your daddy?". Sorry, I couldn't resist. May your ego get the best of you and you slip up and answer several times out of rage. Are you watching FBI?

Business Insider

"I talked to the president. I never talk about what we talk about. I just don't think that's appropriate, just like I don't talk about what happens in Republican conferences. So I talked to the president numerous times. I continue to talk to the president," said Jordan.

He is lubing the truth here. Slowly getting ahead of the story because he knows it will get out. So he is hoping the public will just go meh...we are over it already I stead of being shocked all at once.

Actually I think it is the repugnantcon plot to insert him into the process.
I've wondered about something like this possible situation. So, my question now is what's in place to retore order with a hostile witness who refuses to maintain personal order? Does the Sgt of Arms come into play if so ordered?

Business Insider

Is somebody feeling left out? Kind of like when Trump said in '16 he and Putin had met and made friends when he was in Russia for Miss Universe. I'M IMPORTANT! (But I'm lying.)

The second statement sounds like he might be walking it back that he talked to the Pres on the 6th.

He is lubing the truth here. Slowly getting ahead of the story because he knows it will get out. So he is hoping the public will just go meh...we are over it already I stead of being shocked all at once.
Good observation. For the most part, we've been numbed to a lot of their insane antics/lies for the last 4.5 years. Therefore, we'd be used to Jordan's loud unruly rants and slobbering spin of misdirected decoys but for what it's worth, I still want that SOB to appear and make a bigger ass of himself under oath. Just in case the FBI would be watching. Sometimes, arrogant assholes trip over their tongues.

Good observation. For the most part, we've been numbed to a lot of their insane antics/lies for the last 4.5 years. Therefore, we'd be used to Jordan's loud unruly rants and slobbering spin of misdirected decoys but for what it's worth, I still want that SOB to appear and make a bigger ass of himself under oath. Just in case the FBI would be watching. Sometimes, arrogant assholes trip over their tongues.
He is just doing what he learned from trump and russia

Is somebody feeling left out? Kind of like when Trump said in '16 he and Putin had met and made friends when he was in Russia for Miss Universe. I'M IMPORTANT! (But I'm lying.)

The second statement sounds like he might be walking it back that he talked to the Pres on the 6th.
With these guys, they do this dare devil dance with investigative committees to impress their beloved King hoping that someday, said King will reward them handsomely. Like appoint him AG or some crazy idea like that.

Business Insider

It sounds like he should be be forced to talk to the 1/6 commision, as a witness.

Business Insider

He is a POS, an un-American clown.

This is very simple, Jim Jordan reached out to Lord CheetoVonTweeto for instructions and the spin message to deliver.

Then again perhaps they were talking about wrestling and golden showers from Russian prostitutes.

won't talk about....he will have to plead the 5th then....especially, if he is put under oath.

One of the best decisions that Pelosi made was to deny these traitors the legitimacy of participating in an investigating committee...

Business Insider

"I talked to the president. I never talk about what we talk about. I just don't think that's appropriate, just like I don't talk about what happens in Republican conferences. So I talkedHark! "No, no. I mean on January 6, congressman?"

Hark! Is that a conspiracy theory I hear??

how many minutes of the Nixon Trump tapes will be erased?

Business Insider

Put him under oath, he will refuse, have the DA call a Grand Jury, and make him testify.

I'm not even alleging that this happened, but it has been said that when one has his head up both his own ass and someone else's at the same time, it can be difficult to hear anything. Someone in that situation might truly be unable to recall a discussion.

Business Insider

LOL. Well, that's sure to stand up in a court of law.

Back
Top Bottom