• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep ilhan omar spreads fake news with attack on covington students

marke

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
They were taunting 5 Black men before they surrounded Phillips and led racist chants

Ilhan Omar tweet.

As a God-fearing American I am getting fed up with these bullying racist lawmakers who slanderously lie like this to promote their ungodly agenda and stupid false lying narratives with no regard for decency, truth, honesty and respect for their fellow citizens and American laws, traditions, values and morals.

Shame on you Ms. Omar. You should apologize to the poor kids you cruelly abused with your hateful lies.

https://www.breithbart.com/politics...ed-social-media-attacking-covington-students/

Last edited:
They were taunting 5 Black men before they surrounded Phillips and led racist chants

Ilhan Omar tweet.

As a God-fearing American I am getting fed up with these bullying racist lawmakers who slanderously lie like this to promote their ungodly agenda and stupid false lying narratives with no regard for decency, truth, honesty and respect for their fellow citizens and American laws, traditions, values and morals.

Shame on you Ms. Omar. You should apologize to the poor kids you cruelly abused with your hateful lies.

https://www.breithbart.com/politics...ed-social-media-attacking-covington-students/

No matter what she does, Breitbart will get upset. She's a woman, she's black, she's a Muslim and a Democrat. They hate for for existing.

Breitbart hating her just might convince me to actually like her.

No matter what she does, Breitbart will get upset. She's a woman, she's black, she's a Muslim and a Democrat. They hate for for existing.

Breitbart hating her just might convince me to actually like her.

To hell with Breithbart if he is a racist and to hell with Ms. Omar if she refuses to repent of her gross violation of honesty and decency in her hateful racist rants directed at innocent American Christian children.

To hell with Breithbart if he is a racist and to hell with Ms. Omar if she refuses to repent of her gross violation of honesty and decency in her hateful racist rants directed at innocent American Christian children.

Breitbart himself is dead. The organization he left behind is that kind of soft racist that the right won't call racist.

In the end, if the only source is Breitbart, it's not credible.

Yeah. You cant cry about fake news while posting a link to briebart....

Breitbart himself is dead. The organization he left behind is that kind of soft racist that the right won't call racist.

In the end, if the only source is Breitbart, it's not credible.

How does a photo evidence of her own text not serve as credible evidence? However, she has erased the email since, although she cannot erase all the many proofs that she sent the text before she realized her mistake. She has not apologized for her bullying racist accusations against the innocent Catholic school kids. She shows herself to be a typical hateful uncivilized democrat partisan tribal barbarian.

How does a photo evidence of her own text not serve as credible evidence? However, she has erased the email since, although she cannot erase all the many proofs that she sent the text before she realized her mistake. She has not apologized for her bullying racist accusations against the innocent Catholic school kids. She shows herself to be a typical hateful uncivilized democrat partisan tribal barbarian.

You show yourself to be a hateful uncivilized Trumpette hack.

Of course she's partisan. She's a politician (and my Rep honestly)

You show yourself to be a hateful uncivilized Trumpette hack.

Of course she's partisan. She's a politician (and my Rep honestly)

You should admit she is a racist bigot, especially if you have ever accused Trump of such a thing.

Back
Top Bottom