• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Ilhan Omar faces backlash for new attacks on Covington students

Didn't have to, although I heard most Trump supporters were unable to even graduate high school.

Keep eating that yummy pablum. Must be unpleasant to come from a place of hate:2wave:

Keep eating that yummy pablum. Must be unpleasant to come from a place of hate:2wave:

/yawn, all you keep doing is proving me right about what I've said about Trump supporters.

You mean like those that keep their lean "private" when they really are full on Trump supporters? Yeah I've noticed that a lot here.

Even worse are phony Independents who are really raging liberals. I notice that a lot.

It's not really a backlash from the Muslim hating right, who were already busy lashing her to begin with

Wrong, cons like you want to make ANY criticism of the Israel government out to be anti-Semitic.

Just like Libs slapped the "racist" label on anyone who used simple criticism of Obama?

News covered in the last 60 years:

1962: Cuban Missile Crisis
1964-1975: Vietnam War
1972-1974: Watergate
1989: The fall of the Soviet Union
1991: first Gulf War
2001: 9/11
2003: Second Gulf War
2019: someone made fun of someone else on Twitter

Much more serious than that, this social media as judge jury and executioner crap can have long lasting consequences to real lives, it needs to stop and this is a great way to put the brakes on it.

Just like Libs slapped the "racist" label on anyone who used simple criticism of Obama?

Whataboutism, does two wrongs make a right then?

Even worse are phony Independents who are really raging liberals. I notice that a lot.

Well that depends what specific example do you have? I’m all ears for someone who has the guts instead of running away.

The video speaks for itself...A bunch of bigoted white assholes taunting and older Native American ....Deal with it

The truth: Black racist thugs taunt innocent white kids using the vilest language imaginable and a self-professed drum-beating Vietnam veteran tribal chief aggressively confront the non-offending school kids and the leftist morons in the MSM immediately begin their predictable cries with one voice of ""AGGRESSIVE VIOLENT WHITE PRIVILEGED KIDS FROM CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS WITH TRUMP HATS ASSAULT INNOCENT PEACEFUL AMERICAN VETERANS AND BLACK MEN DOING NOTHING WRONG WHILE PEACEFULLY ADVOCATING FOR DESPERATELY NEEDED SOCIAL CHANGES"

Back
Top Bottom