• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Ilhan Omar faces backlash for new attacks on Covington students

:lamo

She deleted her lying tweet ... :lamo

:lamo

Irrelevant. I saw the videos that show all three things I posted that you falsely called lies.

Here's a tweet that has a video attached that shows the kid saying it's not rape if you like it.

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/1087733862283776003

Here's a video showing the kids doing the tamahawk chop.

This article shows video footage of the boys and Black Israelites confronting each other.

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/new...-controversy-moment-moment-recall/2656052002/

The video speaks for itself...A bunch of bigoted white assholes taunting and older Native American ....Deal with it

You obviously haven't seen the news updates regarding the story.

I enjoy almost all of your posts you're very consistent. Tell me, would you be more incensed by this smirking privileged, MAGA
hat wearing, privately schooled boy if the picture was enhanced and it could be determined that he had blue eyes?

MAGA hat=Ignorant asshole for trump

News covered in the last 60 years:

1962: Cuban Missile Crisis
1964-1975: Vietnam War
1972-1974: Watergate
1989: The fall of the Soviet Union
1991: first Gulf War
2001: 9/11
2003: Second Gulf War
2019: someone made fun of someone else on Twitter

You know, sadly, that may well be an accurate assessment.

News covered in the last 60 years:

1962: Cuban Missile Crisis
1964-1975: Vietnam War
1972-1974: Watergate
1989: The fall of the Soviet Union
1991: first Gulf War
2001: 9/11
2003: Second Gulf War
2019: someone made fun of someone else on Twitter

Stealing that.

tenor.gif

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-ilhan-omar-faces-backlash-for-new-attacks-on-covington-students

The freshman comes late the party, and immediately ****s up. Maybe she and Cortez should start a club.

Hopefully they will start a club. We need more people to stand up to Trump and that part of the base he is constantly appeasing:

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People'

Fox News, NBC, and Facebook pulled Trump's racist campaign ad

Trump's Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

Attacking school kids is the latest practice of the Democratic Party. Parents should fear the Democratic Party on behalf of their children.

Tell it the Parkland kids, or the Sandy Hook parents.

Yeah right, the right was attacking Parkland Survivors for standing up for gun control long before this so spare us your ridiculous, idiotic rant.

The Parkland kids entered the political realm and thus were challenged.

The Covington kids were being targeted and then Mr. Phillips piled on.

The Parkland kids entered the political realm and thus were challenged.

The Covington kids were being targeted and then Mr. Phillips piled on.

Wrong the Covington kids entered the political realm when they decided they wanted to attend a rally and be asses.

Wrong the Covington kids entered the political realm when they decided they wanted to attend a rally and be asses.

They were the ones being targeted. That's what the video shows. They responded.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-ilhan-omar-faces-backlash-for-new-attacks-on-covington-students

The freshman comes late the party, and immediately ****s up. Maybe she and Cortez should start a club.

So far, the freshman Representative has defended her anti-Semitic tweet and refused to understand why it would offend Jews, smeared Lindsay Graham and attacked white, Catholic boys.
But omg, let's all be silenced because she's a black Muslim woman. She's too intersectional to hold accountable for her deplorable actions.

I think she should be sued for her twitter comment:

Ilhan Omar
‏Verified account
@IlhanMN
Follow Follow @IlhanMN
-The boys were protesting a woman's right to choose & yelled “it’s not rape if you enjoy it
-They were taunting 5 Black men before they surrounded Phillips and led racist chants
-Sandmann’s family hired a right wing PR firm to write his non-apology ����*♀️https://rewire.news/article/2019/01...rushes-to-excuse-covington-catholic-students/ …Ilhan Omar added, ...
7:42 PM - 22 Jan 2019

Unfortunately, her headscarf is her carte blanche for being openly racist.

I'm certain the lawyer is on it. Omar only deleted the libelous tweet. She has not issued a retraction or apology.
I think she must be censured. IF Pelosi has the guts to do the right thing. She also needs to be kicked off any committees for a year.

You ever notice how the biggest bigots are usually the ones claiming everyone else is a bigot?

You ever notice the people who yammer on all day long about tolerance are the least tolerant people on the planet?

You ever notice the people who yammer on all day long about tolerance are the least tolerant people on the planet?

You mean like those that keep their lean "private" when they really are full on Trump supporters? Yeah I've noticed that a lot here.

The "Israel doesn't have a right to exist" caucus.

Wrong, cons like you want to make ANY criticism of the Israel government out to be anti-Semitic.

Just read the follow-up comments to her tweet where people were proving her wrong.

And as to the PR firm, I didn't highlight that part as part of her lies.

:roll:

The fact that she felt the need to troll a child with that talking point is nauseating.
But, yeah, headscarf, so she can lie, abuse and smear with impunity.

Just found out why she deleted her lying tweet:

Lawyer for Covington boys:

"Everybody now is on 48-hour notice so by Friday, everybody needs to retract and correct any false statements they have issued about these kids," attorney Robert Barnes, who said he's offering his services for free, told Fox News' "Fox and Friends."

That would include "any major member of the media," Barnes said. "That includes anybody with a substantial social media platform. If you have said anything false about these kids, they are willing to extend to you a 48-hour time period of grace, consistent with their Christian faith, for you through confessions to get redemption and retract and correct and apologize."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/maga-teens-attorney-critics/2019/01/23/id/899411/

Waiting on her correction. Tick tock.

You guys were calling the parkland kids Hitler youth.

Can you provide evidence of this? Seems a really strange comment to make about them.

You mean like those that keep their lean "private" when they really are full on Trump supporters? Yeah I've noticed that a lot here.

Wow, you're perceptive! Congratulations for taking "Noticing" in high school.

Wow, you're perceptive! Congratulations for taking "Noticing" in high school.

Didn't have to, although I heard most Trump supporters were unable to even graduate high school.

Back
Top Bottom