• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Gaetz told Roger Stone ‘the boss’ would pardon him for obstructing justice: report

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Rep. Matt Gaetz was caught on a hot mic telling Donald Trump adviser Roger Stone that the former president would pardon him if convicted for lying to Congress about Russian collusion.

The Florida Republican made the comments to Stone at Trump’s Doral Golf Course in October 2019 before his trial, according to audio obtained by The Washington Post.

“The boss still has a very favorable view of you,” Gaetz said, according to the recording. “I don’t think the big guy can let you go down for this.”
=======================================================

What these criminals are doing still free is beyond me. And looking at bloated DJT playing golf I can understand why he called him the 'big guy.'

Back
Top Bottom