• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Doug Collins Ripped For Telling the Truth About Abortion Under Ginsburg's Tenure

Please put forth the support that republicans are supporting that provides for the pre-natal care, the delivery care and the post delivery care of children and the mothers that are being put forth in support of childbirth and the support of those children.
It shouldn't be hard. You and yours are so pro-child birth, those proposals must be right there on the tip of your tongues. Show us.

You know, it's a supreme irony that conservative Republican pro-lifers care more about a lump of unthinking tissue no more cognizant of anything than my thumb and yet they haven't got many, if any tears at all to shed over the 200,000 people that have died horrible deaths from COVID under this rotten President. These abortions did not involve babies because a piece of tissue doesn't become a "baby" until after it is born. So we're not talking about human beings here, we're talking about "potential" human beings. The 200,000 on the other hand who have died of COVID were real caring, feeling thinking human beings who had families and loved ones who are grieving right now over their losses. Trump doesn't give two flips over the 200,000 dead--probably because he knows their blood is on his hands so he wants to push it as far out of his mind as he can. He's much more interested in protecting the rights of fetuses than humans. This is an extreme example of the tail not only wagging the dog, but wagging an entire herd of elephants.

Right wing Trump lovers to this day pretend to have a heart attack over 4 dead men in Benghazi while tossing their panties at a man who doesn't care about 200,0000 dead Americans. Now they pretend to care about zygotes.

It's all why I abandoned the GOP. They're hypocritical frauds.

Please put forth the support that republicans are supporting that provides for the pre-natal care, the delivery care and the post delivery care of children and the mothers that are being put forth in support of childbirth and the support of those children.
It shouldn't be hard. You and yours are so pro-child birth, those proposals must be right there on the tip of your tongues. Show us.

That's hidden in the vault with the healthcare plan Trump said he was going to sign into a law a month ago, and Barack Obama's secret Kenyan birth certificate.

Right wing Trump lovers to this day pretend to have a heart attack over 4 dead men in Benghazi while tossing their panties at a man who doesn't care about 200,0000 dead Americans. Now they pretend to care about zygotes.

It's all why I abandoned the GOP. They're hypocritical frauds.
The 200,000 deaths you're talking about are the extreme elderly, most of whom died of something other than COVID. The number is a political hoax. Whereas Christian conservatives have always defended life, in this case the life of little babies.

And if you became a liberal with the goal of avoiding hypocrisy, you were barking up the wrong tree. Hypocrisy, thy name is leftism.

Why would you assume the government should pay for expenses parents should be taking care of?

The guy is obviously trying to politicize the supreme court because of abortion. I believe Trump will elect a person he deems as most beneficial for him to maintain power, not to end abortion. Pro-life MAGA Christians have sold their souls to a demagogue who never cared about their values. Trump and the Christian base have no excuse for damaging America for generations.
Luckily, pro-life conservatives' goals and the positions that will re-elect Trump are one and the same!

They'll just go one or 2 states over, where it's legal. Many do so now, since a few of the larger states only have one clinic available for the procedure and other states are closer. Plenty of states have already pledged to ensure legal abortion.

Who here would like to explain, legally, how they'd actually make 'having' an abortion illegal? They cant criminalize a woman who's had one. They can possibly make providing the procedure illegal.

And by explain, I mean taking into consideration the current legal protections the Const provides for women...and what legal justifications they'd use for violating those rights.
Of course it can be made illegal.

Perhaps they would have decided to own up to their responsibility and raise the child.

My guess; probably not. And I think it's never a good idea to force women who never wanted a child in the first place to raise one.

The 200,000 deaths you're talking about are the extreme elderly, most of whom died of something other than COVID. The number is a political hoax. Whereas Christian conservatives have always defended life, in this case the life of little babies.

And if you became a liberal with the goal of avoiding hypocrisy, you were barking up the wrong tree. Hypocrisy, thy name is leftism.
1: It's not just the elderly let alone the 'extreme elderly'.
2: They died of Covid, nothing more, nothing less.
3: The number is not a hoax of any kind.
4: No babies are killed.

Your posts make so much more sense when you're not making them.

1: It's not just the elderly let alone the 'extreme elderly'.
2: They died of Covid, nothing more, nothing less.
3: The number is not a hoax of any kind.
4: No babies are killed.

Congratulations. You're 1/2 for 4. It's mostly the elderly by a large margin.

It's going to be so nice when these trolls have been completely emasculated again and we can just ignore them for the rest of their lives.

Of course it can be made illegal.
I have asked you in the past to explain how? Please provide the legal process *and justifications* Congress and/or SCOTUS would have to provide and consider? Keeping in mind that women are already protected by the Const and they must justify violating our rights...that would also require formal justification in the form of revising the Const because currently we have equal rights with men.

How would they go about it?

100 yrs ago SCOTUS determined that we are equal to men and recognized our rights. Why would they reconsider that and reduce us back to 2nd class citizens again?

Please explain. Prove this isnt just one of your cultish fantasies.

Well you are not defending the lives of older Americans so you are lying again. Or being a hypocrite.

Please explain why God believes the elderly are less valuable than the unborn? Because of course, you must follow His Word.

Well you are not defending the lives of older Americans so you are lying again. Or being a hypocrite.

Please explain why God believes the elderly are less valuable than the unborn? Because of course, you must follow His Word.

It's funny that the Americans who seem to know the least about the Bible and Christ's teachings are Christians.

I have absolutely no clue what they're doing in church, because they certainly aren't learning anything there.

I couldn't care less about their religion, but even I know when they're being hypocrites or misquoting their religion's teachings.

I wish they'd at least fake it a little better.

I have asked you in the past to explain how? Please provide the legal process *and justifications* Congress and/or SCOTUS would have to provide and consider? Keeping in mind that women are already protected by the Const and they must justify violating our rights...that would also require formal justification in the form of revising the Const because currently we have equal rights with men.

How would they go about it?

100 yrs ago SCOTUS determined that we are equal to men and recognized our rights. Why would they reconsider that and reduce us back to 2nd class citizens again?

Please explain. Prove this isnt just one of your cultish fantasies.
This has been explained by me numerous times. We aren't going to entertain your circular trolling again on this thread.

The elderlly die. There's no stopping it. COVID is a sham.

This has been explained by me numerous times. We aren't going to entertain your circular trolling again on this thread.

No, it hasn't.

You never have. If so, link to the post.

Otherwise this is just another lie from you...sad, sinning so blatantly...on a direct path to spending eternity with homosexuals and fornicators :(

Please provide the explanation or admit you cannot.

You never have. If so, link to the post.

Otherwise this is just another lie from you...sad, sinning so blatantly...on a direct path to spending eternity with homosexuals and fornicators :(

Please provide the explanation or admit you cannot.

He's just here to troll. He'll never explain anything. It's only about him getting the attention he needs.

The elderlly die. There's no stopping it. COVID is a sham.
Everyone dies. There's no stopping it.

Why cant you answer the question? Try again?

Back
Top Bottom