• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Doug Collins Ripped For Telling the Truth About Abortion Under Ginsburg's Tenure

Not t

Not true

She was only against violating existing laws

She may have been against Aryans having abortions
No what she said is I am a pro life nut and all of us are nuts

I have the same evidence as you. Lol

Here is Rep. Doug Collins' tweet on Ginsburg's death.

RIP to the more than 30 million innocent babies that have been murdered during the decades that Ruth Bader Ginsburg defended pro-abortion laws. With @realDonaldTrump nominating a replacement that values human life, generations of unborn children have a chance to live.

Collins cut through the phony icon talk and told the truth, but somehow the Democrats and the media have turned it into Collins 'celebrating' Ginsburg's death, when his tweet showing nothing of the kind.

It's great when an elected official shows courage in the face of pervasive Marxist groupseak.
The guy is obviously trying to politicize the supreme court because of abortion. I believe Trump will elect a person he deems as most beneficial for him to maintain power, not to end abortion. Pro-life MAGA Christians have sold their souls to a demagogue who never cared about their values. Trump and the Christian base have no excuse for damaging America for generations.

But look on the bright side: 15 million of them were "leftists".

:rolleyes:

PS: a fetus is no more a baby than is a zygote.
More than zygotes are killed.

What does that have to do with the op?
Just more confusion on your part.

You are going to have to tell everyone why you are sop confused. Especially as you are the one who demonstrated confusion in your first reply to me over a comment that actually had something to do with the topic of this thread.

Just more confusion on your part.

You are going to have to tell everyone why you are sop confused. Especially as you are the one who demonstrated confusion in your first reply to me over a comment that actually had something to do with the topic of this thread.
Sop confused?

You are derailing

Sop confused?

You are derailing
Said you, the one who was so confused they started in with derailing commentary. Doh!
So confused you can't read through a typo. That's pretty pathetic.

Said you, the one who was so confused they started in with derailing commentary. Doh!
So confused you can't read through a typo. That's pretty pathetic.

You are derailing

You are derailing
You might want to answer your own question given the fact that you were the one who initially started in with the derailing commentary, which also exposed your initial confusion.

I suspect very few would go to the back alleys. Many girls think abortion is no big deal because society says so. But if society and the laws were different, these girls would think twice before having them
Perhaps they would have decided to own up to their responsibility and raise the child.
They'll just go one or 2 states over, where it's legal. Many do so now, since a few of the larger states only have one clinic available for the procedure and other states are closer. Plenty of states have already pledged to ensure legal abortion.

Who here would like to explain, legally, how they'd actually make 'having' an abortion illegal? They cant criminalize a woman who's had one. They can possibly make providing the procedure illegal.

And by explain, I mean taking into consideration the current legal protections the Const provides for women...and what legal justifications they'd use for violating those rights.

You might want to answer your own question given the fact that you were the one who initially started in with the derailing commentary, which also exposed your initial confusion.
What?

vegas giants said:
Hard of hearing are ya? Oy vey! Try reading.
Again.

Hard of hearing are ya? Oy vey! Try reading.
Again.
Okay dokey pokey. Lol

What DSM 5 diagnostic code is that?
Such opportunity! So many replies to choose from.
Suffice to say you wouldn't understand a single one, which would just further confirm your confusion.

The OP refers to RBG support of abortion rights.

It's one of the things that made her a champion for women everywhere

The OP refers to RBG support of abortion rights.

It's one of the things that made her a champion for women everywhere

Would you please stop making that guy facepunch himself?

Back
Top Bottom