• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) Assaults Cop

Alias said:
What I want to know is how do you section parts of a response in to separate entities in one post?

what i do is QUOTE the post i wish to reply to
than i delete the post contents, and copy the

begin quote, end quote portion

than i paste it a bunch of times
than i scroll down on the page and copy and paste each response I wish to reply to singularly
seeems a bit wordy, but i find it the most expeditious way of doing it

you can also enter somebody elses name in the quote unquote to address multiple peoples responses

Thanks. Sorry to say I will not be around much longer. The powerful moderators are having a special meeting to decide my fate and it doesn't look good. Farewell to my fellow conservatives and the rest of you pusilanimous liberal dicksuckers and phonies who kiss their asses can kiss my ***.

Deegan I was making the point that YES……….THE LEFT HAS ALSO done all the things that were stated about the RIGHT. Both spin.....

DeeJay said, “wasnt it Churchill who said
Quote:
If you are not liberal when you are young
you have no heart
if you are not conservative when you are 40
you have no brain

You mean that liberal Churchhill koook from Colorado? :rofl :rofl

I know...I know...

doughgirl said:
Deegan I was making the point that YES……….THE LEFT HAS ALSO done all the things that were stated about the RIGHT. Both spin.....

You mean that liberal Churchhill koook from Colorado? :rofl :rofl

I know...I know...

I know, I just had to laugh, it seems some really believe that, and seeing it written down, I just had to express my :rofl

Alias said:
Thanks. Sorry to say I will not be around much longer. The powerful moderators are having a special meeting to decide my fate and it doesn't look good. Farewell to my fellow conservatives and the rest of you pusilanimous liberal dicksuckers and phonies who kiss their asses can kiss my ***.

What was that Churchill saying again?? :2rofll:

Alias said:

Don't let the door hit....well, you know. :2wave:

See ya!

What a really pathetic site. You fart around here and if you don't say excuse me, you get a message from some damn educated dummy. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya. In the famous words of Dick Cheney to Pat Leahy..."go phuck yourselves"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom