• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Cheney says it is 'it is absolutely clear that what President Trump was doing ... was unlawful'

When we see texts like that from Don Jr and emails like those from Eastman it becomes apparent what their intent was.. Then comes all that is January 6th. There has never been such a threat to Ameican democracy yet Fox et al deflect to NATO membership, and trans athletes. However, it works......the base is so easily controlled it is like shooting fish in a barrel for the likes of Tucker, Trump, DeSantis and others. My heavens when will it dawn on them?

Its not likely to ever dawn on them . They must be crushed because education is not and option.
Like I said, it is a religion not something rational or contemplated to them, this Trumpism crap. Even when the cult leader says "drink the kool aid" only a few refuse.

Its not likely to ever dawn on them . They must be crushed because education is not and option.
Like I said, it is a religion not something rational or contemplated to them, this Trumpism crap. Even when the cult leader says "drink the kool aid" only a few refuse.
My DH is a STEM kinda guy through and through. Incredible logical, facts based thinker. He will often say....."I just don't understand their logic". I tell him he is trying to apply rational, logical thinking to irrational, illogical people. He still says...."I just don't get it"....to which I reply, "accept you never will". Doesn't seem to be working! LOL

Lots of indictments and guilty pleads, oh then the pardons.
But none of the "direct evidence that Trump colluded with Russia".

Hell, Cheney doesn't even have the stuff you mentioned...just the Schiffty-type lies.

Why?

She is a life long conservative. Far right conservative at that.
Is it her patriotism you disdain?
She killed her chances of getting reelected.

I’m hoping Liz will be our candidate in 2024. It’s time for a non Q/Alt Right Conservative to get back in the White House.
She won't be.

But none of the "direct evidence that Trump colluded with Russia".

Hell, Cheney doesn't even have the stuff you mentioned...just the Schiffty-type lies.

Again there is no such thing as the crime of collusion. Mueller did the right thing and left Trump out.

My DH is a STEM kinda guy through and through. Incredible logical, facts based thinker. He will often say....."I just don't understand their logic". I tell him he is trying to apply rational, logical thinking to irrational, illogical people. He still says...."I just don't get it"....to which I reply, "accept you never will". Doesn't seem to be working! LOL

It is common to intellectually understand something but not understand it emotionally.

I undersand the cultists intelecturally, I don't understand emotionally.

Again there is no such thing as the crime of collusion. Mueller did the right thing and left Trump out.
And that's why Schiffty was lying and, since there was no crime committed by Trump regarding 1/6, Cheney is lying, too.

I’m hoping Liz will be our candidate in 2024. It’s time for a non Q/Alt Right Conservative to get back in the White House.
Koch dollars may not support Cheney = Koch supports hand picked candidates who will perform as instructed.

Come on. Don't you have to be a totally corrupt republican or just a massive liar to NOT know that by now??

"Rep. Liz Cheney said Sunday that the House select committee investigating the January 6th insurrection has "not made a decision" on criminal referrals to the Department of Justice, but added it is "absolutely clear that what President Trump was dealing with when a number of people around him were doing that they knew it was unlawful. They did it anyway."

"I think what we have seen is a massive and well-organized and well-planned effort that used multiple tools to try to overturn an election," the Wyoming Republican told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

"The committee is working in a really collaborative way to discuss these issues as we are with all of the issues we're addressing and we'll continue to work together to do so," she said. "I wouldn't characterize there being a dispute on the committee. I think it is the single most collaborative committee on which I've ever served."

Rofl....poor democrats.....Russia Collusion part II.....and they still fall for it again....too funny.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She killed her chances of getting reelected.
Unlike so many other Republican politicians she values integrity, democracy and true conservative values more than personal political gain.

It is common to intellectually understand something but not understand it emotionally.

I undersand the cultists intelecturally, I don't understand emotionally.
Funny, I don't get them either intellectually but I do recognize, understand is bridge to far, their emotional commitment.

I don't quite understand this whole criminal referral thing. I am more than confident Garland has more information available to him than the Jan 6th Committee and is likely quite far down the road in terms of a criminal investigation. My personal opinion is that he isn't moving forward on Meadows contempt charger is because he is looking at much more serious charges and doesn't want a contempt charge against Meadows mucking that up......God, I hope I am right.

The current speculation is that the Office of Legal Policy has a dispute about whether or not a subpoena can be refused. This is the same division of the DOJ that declared that a president cannot be charged while in office.
I think we agree, and you said it so politely, but in my gutteral vernacular; Garland needs to go kick their butts and round up these lyin' cheatin' dogs.

I hear you......however, his career has shown him to be anything other than weak. I'm sticking with him for now. I think he is looking for iron clad and I think he is right to do that......an indictment of Trump will rock the country.
It will only rock 35% of the country. Screw all those that don't believe in democracy and honesty. It won't rock me because I have believed for some years now that Trump is a career criminal. The normal course of action in our rule of law democracy is to charge and convict criminals.

I believe if Garland and his team at the top of the DOJ believes they have ironclad evidence, they put the hammer down on everyone in this conspiracy including Trump. And in this case, if not, we will get an explanation.

Come on. Don't you have to be a totally corrupt republican or just a massive liar to NOT know that by now??

"Rep. Liz Cheney said Sunday that the House select committee investigating the January 6th insurrection has "not made a decision" on criminal referrals to the Department of Justice, but added it is "absolutely clear that what President Trump was dealing with when a number of people around him were doing that they knew it was unlawful. They did it anyway."

"I think what we have seen is a massive and well-organized and well-planned effort that used multiple tools to try to overturn an election," the Wyoming Republican told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

"The committee is working in a really collaborative way to discuss these issues as we are with all of the issues we're addressing and we'll continue to work together to do so," she said. "I wouldn't characterize there being a dispute on the committee. I think it is the single most collaborative committee on which I've ever served."

When the war criminal Dick Cheney becomes the voice of reason, you know something has gone way wrong.

I have nothing against this thread, but I also think as much about Cheney as I do about Schiffty.
We know. Righties like you don't like the truth, or the people that tell it.

So that's what it boils down to. Anybody that dislikes or says a bad word about Trump is BAD.

One word: CULT
It's not about saying a bad word about Trump. It's about lying.

Back
Top Bottom