• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Removing An Establishment Pillar

ChezC3

Relentless Thinking Fury
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Last edited:
so why is mitch McConnell, a staunch opponnent of Obama at every turn during his administration, is not conservative enough?

what did he do wrong?

so why is mitch McConnell, a staunch opponnent of Obama at every turn during his administration, is not conservative enough?

what did he do wrong?

He voted for all the bailouts, voted for amnesty, voted to raise the debt ceiling at least nine times, the boondoggle debt ceiling deal of 2011 specifically was his fault, voted for higher taxes...........to name but a few...

Mitch McConnell Thinks Matt Bevin is a More Serious Contender Than He Originally Let On | RedState

Isn't time to start cleaning out the Establishment in the GOP?

As a former albeit short-short term resident of Kentucky (Glasgow of 6 months after I got out of the military) I for one would like to see McConnell and his king-maker status for the GOP Establishment come to an end.

He is part of the problem, not the solution.

What say you?

maybe it's time to see if someone else can't do a better job.

If McConnell could take Harry Reid out the door with him, I think most conservatives would accept that deal. Otherwise, most conservatives this time around would prefer to avoid the stupidity of the past two Senate elections where Republican primary voters threw away the majority.

Kentucky is full of deadbeat drug addicts. Maybe he should just switch parties.

If McConnell could take Harry Reid out the door with him, I think most conservatives would accept that deal. Otherwise, most conservatives this time around would prefer to avoid the stupidity of the past two Senate elections where Republican primary voters threw away the majority.

Unfortunatly the senates election system is staggered every 6 years. Harry Reid will be up for election in 2016

Back
Top Bottom