• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Removal at 55% Now

France has a long history of revolution. I am concerned at your lack of historical knowledge.

They dont need a bill of righrs or second amendment. The people raise up together. They fight In solidarity.

France has a long history of revolution. I am concerned at your lack of historical knowledge.

But France does NOT have American principles. I'm a student of history

But France does NOT have American principles. I'm a student of history

France has a true revolutionary foundation. Any student of history would know that. Why do you think the us has constantly sought to diminish and mock them?

France has a true revolutionary foundation. Any student of history would know that. Why do you think the us has constantly sought to diminish and mock them?

Yes, but this Revolution(Something new) spirit and end result is different

For example , would we allow Germany to roll right up to Paris if we were France ?

Lol.

The french are disarmed and on the verge of dissolving their government for the umpteenth time.

Americans are armed to the teeth and do nothing but endlessly whine.

Care to explain this dichotomy?

French: nuff said

How do you figure that?

French: nuff said

Precisely. The red blooded Patriots of america, armed to the teeth, unwilling to undertake revolutionary change.

Yet the disarmed french are willing to put it on the line in solidarity and overthrow their government for better lives.

I am slightly amused you're unwilling or unable to explain this to me.

How do you figure that?

How do you figure that?

Aux barricades! France’s long history of revolt

This article should give you some perspective. The yellow coat protests have become a general strike as Macron and his elitist neoconliberal agenda aims at pensions.

Unlike cowed, divided Americans, they have unified in solidarity, against tyranny.

Here we would see endless cries against the protestant calling them lazy beggars and good for nothing leeches.

Aux barricades! France’s long history of revolt

This article should give you some perspective. The yellow coat protests have become a general strike as Macron and his elitist neoconliberal agenda aims at pensions.

Unlike cowed, divided Americans, they have unified in solidarity, against tyranny.

Here we would see endless cries against the protestant calling them lazy beggars and good for nothing leeches.

Not to mention fake pics showing them ****ting on the American flag.

Precisely. The red blooded Patriots of america, armed to the teeth, unwilling to undertake revolutionary change.

Yet the disarmed french are willing to put it on the line in solidarity and overthrow their government for better lives.

We have a system that makes revolution un-necessary. The Democrats are circumventing that system to take uncinstitutional power.

What?

Lol.

The french are disarmed and on the verge of dissolving their government for the umpteenth time.

Americans are armed to the teeth and do nothing but endlessly whine.

Care to explain this dichotomy?

How do you figure?

We have a system that makes revolution un-necessary. The Democrats are circumventing that system to take uncinstitutional power.

I disagree. We have a system that calls for it if the government doesnt work for us. In case you missed it.

That's why were armed. Moreover, I see you have no answer to the dichotomy posed. Interesting.

How do you figure?

Go read the news. The general strike is happening en mass. They are on the verge of it. The french government will capitulate.

I disagree. We have a system that calls for it if the government doesnt work for us. In case you missed it.

That's why were armed. Moreover, I see you have no answer to the dichotomy posed. Interesting.

When government doesn't work for us, we replace the elected members at the ballot box.

We have a constitution that guarantees our civil rights and places limits on the power of government. When The Constitution is ignored by the legislators and the courts and the problem can't be remedied at the ballot box, only then would revolution be neccessary.

Back
Top Bottom