• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Removal at 55% Now

Only chance of that happening is if Trump is not at the top of the ticket. If he is, he will be an anchor who will sink republicans at every level of government.

In that regard, I hope he is not removed. People need to know there is a price to pay for backing Trump.

You're in a bubble.

I'd sooner try to convince a Republican that the Earth is not pancake flat...and at the center of the universe.

There are people making the case against this bogus impeachment that arent republican. Perhaps you might listen to Jonathan Turleys congressional testimony on the subject.

There are people making the case against this bogus impeachment that arent republican. Perhaps you might listen to Jonathan Turleys congressional testimony on the subject.

Is that like "Look! See my African American?"

And while you're at it, ignore the other dozen witnesses who made the case for impeachment. Ignore the witnesses Trump has forbidden to testify.

Is that like "Look! See my African American?"
No. And if you had read the post I was responding to you wouldnt have made such a stupid comment.

And while you're at it, ignore the other dozen witnesses who made the case for impeachment. Ignore the witnesses Trump has forbidden to testify.
See above

Oh, yeah!

Okay.

So...I would take a chance trying to convince THEM that the Earth is not pancake flat...and at the center of the universe. But not the Republicans.

The Liberals have won a few battles, but people are quickly growing tired of being told what to do.

Yep, here is one of those battles(Assault weapons ban) They won a lot of battles

[video]https://video.foxnews.com/v/6073805830001#sp=show-clips[/video]

but people are quickly growing tired of being told what to do

Sure buddy

Yep, here is one of those battles(Assault weapons ban) They won a lot of battles

[video]https://video.foxnews.com/v/6073805830001#sp=show-clips[/video]

Sure buddy

Yes, the Left has managed to get away with violating the 2nd Amendment, but that's fixing to come to an end as far as the 2nd Amendment is concerned.

Second Amendment sanctuary - Wikipedia

If it happens again, there'll be a civil war.

I don't think so

They will ban future sales of assault weapons. Not take them away entirely

We have already done this and there was no civil war

It would have to be full gun confiscation to have a civil war

Not at all

Is there a difference between future sales and out right assault weapons confiscation?

Oh my....

An outright ban an confiscation is the ultimate goal. Look what's going on in Virginia.

An outright ban an confiscation is the ultimate goal. Look what's going on in Virginia.

Nothing has happened yet in Virginia right?

Just talk and rhetoric so far?

Nothing has happened yet in Virginia right?

Just talk and rhetoric so far?

The law hasn't passed, therefore it hasn't been enforced. If it's passed and enforced, there will be blood.

On 20 Jan the warning will be sent. Anything that happens after that sits squarely in the lap of the Democrats in the state government.

The law hasn't passed, therefore it hasn't been enforced. If it's passed and enforced, there will be blood.

On 20 Jan the warning will be sent. Anything that happens after that sits squarely in the lap of the Democrats in the state government.

The law hasn't passed

Now we're getting somewhere

Either way, Democrats now control Virgina

Now we're getting somewhere

Either way, Democrats now control Virgina

Why would anyone support disarming the working class?

Lol.

The french are disarmed and on the verge of dissolving their government for the umpteenth time.

Americans are armed to the teeth and do nothing but endlessly whine.

Care to explain this dichotomy?

The french are disarmed and on the verge of dissolving their government for the umpteenth time.

France and these United American states are two different things

France and these United American states are two different things

People are not.

The United states is full of cowed, oppressed people with no solidarity. We routinely mock and diminish people fighting for a betterment in their lives.

Whenever there is a protest we do not support each other, we trivialize their struggle and tell them to get over it.

What a horrifically sickening way to view the struggle of your fellow americans.

People are not.

The United states is full of cowed, oppressed people with no solidarity. We routinely mock and diminish people fighting for a betterment in their lives.

Whenever there is a protest we do not support each other, we trivialize their struggle and tell them to get over it.

What a horrifically sickening way to view the struggle of your fellow americans.

People are not.

The People in living France and these United American states are like comparing Apples to oranges

Completely different histories and what came out of those histories

The People in living France and these United American states are like comparing Apples to oranges

Completely different histories and what came out of those histories

People are the same. The difference is in how the power of our government and theirs either fosters freedom, or enforces slavery.

People are the same. The difference is in how the power of our government and theirs either fosters freedom, or enforces slavery.

So, in France they have a Bill of rights with a second amendment?

France doesn't have the "spirit" in what was our American revolution

So, in France they have a Bill of rights with a second amendment?

France doesn't have the "spirit" in what was our American revolution

France has a long history of revolution. I am concerned at your lack of historical knowledge.

They dont need a bill of righrs or second amendment. The people raise up together. They fight In solidarity.

Back
Top Bottom