• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Remember when Tom Cruise Took Down the Firm?

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
In the movie the Firm, the young attorney played by Tom Cruise brought down the mobster lawyers running the corrupt law firm which hired him. Remember how he did it? Over-billing.

I wonder if the Trump family saw that movie. Is so, I wonder if they are smart enough to make the connection. I wonder if his supporters are.

Trump’s Inauguration Paid Trump’s Company — With Ivanka in the Middle

During the planning, Ivanka Trump, the president-elect’s eldest daughter and a senior executive with the Trump Organization, was involved in negotiating the price the hotel charged the 58th Presidential Inaugural Committee for venue rentals. A top inaugural planner emailed Ivanka and others at the company to “express my concern” that the hotel was overcharging for its event spaces, worrying of what would happen “when this is audited.”

:lamo

All hotels/motels adjust their rates up if there is an event happening in the area. Costs more to fly to Fla. in winter, etc. The fact that the call/email came from within the inaugural staff is telling; “we’re going to charge how much?”

In the movie the Firm, the young attorney played by Tom Cruise brought down the mobster lawyers running the corrupt law firm which hired him. Remember how he did it? Over-billing.

I wonder if the Trump family saw that movie. Is so, I wonder if they are smart enough to make the connection. I wonder if his supporters are.

Trump’s Inauguration Paid Trump’s Company — With Ivanka in the Middle

:lamo

the *paid* hillarybots are going to be so mad when nothin happens to trump and they have to live with him for another 6 years in the white house lol (laugh out loud)

the *paid* hillarybots are going to be so mad when nothin happens to trump and they have to live with him for another 6 years in the white house lol (laugh out loud)

I'm sorry. I didn't get that. What does "lol" stand for again?

slightly off-topic

Are you one of the ones who thinks Trump doesn't lie?

I'm sorry. I didn't get that. What does "lol" stand for again?

lol (laugh out loud) stands for the alt left hillarybots crying like crazy when nothing happens to trump or pence :lamo

lol (laugh out loud) stands for the alt left hillarybots crying like crazy when nothing happens to trump or pence :lamo

That would be a win for all corrupt politicians. If Trump survives there’s no chance of ever removing a corrupt politician. People will say “Whatabout Trump?”

But don’t worry, Trump is not going to survive this.

Stay in your happy place. Imagine Trump has the biggest re-election parade ever and you’re sitting on his lap as his special guest. Does it feel good to live in a fantasy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be a win for all corrupt politicians. If Trump survives there’s no chance of ever removing a corrupt politician. People will say “Whatabout Trump?”

But don’t worry, Trump is not going to survive this.

Stay in your happy place. Imagine Trump has the biggest re-election parade ever and you’re sitting on his lap as his special guest. Does it feel good to live in a fantasy?

"if trump survives" lol (laugh out loud)!

he wasnt supposed to last 90 days according to you alt left hillary sympathizers! lol (laugh out loud).

he will be your president for AT LEAST 2020, most likely until 2024.

but your nonstop whining and crying makes for awesome entertainment

All hotels/motels adjust their rates up if there is an event happening in the area. Costs more to fly to Fla. in winter, etc. The fact that the call/email came from within the inaugural staff is telling; “we’re going to charge how much?”

It depends on what other hotels were charging, right?

If the Trump family were stuffing their pockets with donated money that’s pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom