• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Remember When These Were Considered to be Unacceptable Excuses?[W:76]

Re: Remember When These Were Considered to be Unacceptable Excuses?

As opposed to a guy who has been here for three years and has predictable posts not worth ****?

Facts are not your friend in this forum...

Desperate for attention, are you?

Yes, of course. I'm the one who can't accept reality while you're the one with Norse mythology as your user name and avatar and a litany of unsubstantiated falsehoods strewn throughout your posts.

Got it.

LOL! My handle has nothing to do with this, poor thing.

I accept your admission you don't have a case to make.

Sorry to have exposed you as the troll you are.

You "don't happen to follow her every move like an obsessed lib, so I am sure I have missed something"? Nice rationalization for avoiding the arkload of wildly irrational and unhinged comments she's made over time that at your fingertips in a matter of seconds at Google or the search engine of your choice.

And this isn't about 'Barry', child, or cocaine. You attempts to shift the subject won't help you here.

Thanks for admitting you have zero interest in either rational discourse or accepting basic reality.

You should have just said so from the get go.
DP should have a prominent thumbs down button... also a banner to tag those who tend not to back up their statements with any substance besides simple opinion, no matter how simple. :tomato:

DP should have a prominent thumbs down button... also a banner to tag those who tend not to back up their statements with any substance besides simple opinion, no matter how simple. :tomato:

LOL! You'd get that banner a lot, methinks.

I'll leave you to stew in you own partisan caterwauling. It's about all you proven you're good for.

Nope. Just got a 'massive irony alert' notification and figured I'd check it out.

Try backing away from the mirror and that might lessen your anxiety.

Oh.

You realize that entire post is nothing but your opinion, right?

A mix of my opinion and the opinions of those who have the same opinion on the charecter of him as I do.

Well, I'm sure all those other personal opinions give you comfort.

Uh huh. Always nice when others agree with you.

Some may see even more idiocy in attemptng to back those that burn the US flag, fly the Mexcan flag, toss eggs at and beat folks that dare to support another candidate for POTUS. The nerve of that evil GOP for allowing mere voters, instead of the deep pocket backstage elite, to select their nominee for POTUS is truly astounding. ;)

Wrong! Im referring to the GOP so poorly doing right by thier base that the angry mob let a buffoon lead them.

Typical of Trump land. He hasn't said the words, no, but anyone paying attention can easily see he does not even think in terms of good governance or rule of law. He orders people be punched out, he will pay their legal costs....that is not thinking within the confines of the constitution. The kind opf gunslinger who takes matters into his owns hands; exactly what the constitution is designed to prevent.
I suspect he doesn't even understand it. He approaches government like its another land deal and all the country needs is for him to install "great people" and will probably go into a rage the first time he hears "unconstitutional"

And Hillary Doesn't and Has NOT done ALL of the above?

Hope from the 2016 Election cycle will NOT come from the outcome of the Presidential Contest.

Hope in 2016 will come from removing the Far-Leftists from positions of power and authority across the spectrum: Senators, FCC Administrators, Judges, NASA Administrators, House Reps, Governors, Police Chiefs, City Councilmen, School Board Members, Teachers, .... Hell, even the Dog Catchers!

I do NOT expect that Trump will turn out to be one of our best, though he might surprise U.S.

I know Hillary would be our second worst!

-

Is it some specific bull**** you're referencing, or are you simply out of words?

Indeed! The bull**** was the claim that Palin was crucified by the media.

Pure NeverNever Land bull****.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

You "don't happen to follow her every move like an obsessed lib, so I am sure I have missed something"? Nice rationalization for avoiding the arkload of wildly irrational and unhinged comments she's made over time that at your fingertips in a matter of seconds at Google or the search engine of your choice.

And this isn't about 'Barry', child, or cocaine. You attempts to shift the subject won't help you here.

Thanks for admitting you have zero interest in either rational discourse or accepting basic reality.

You should have just said so from the get go.

You haven't presented ANYTHING so you have missed EVERYTHING

You haven't presented ANYTHING so you have missed EVERYTHING

LOL! The poster I responded to hasn't presented anything relevant or rational to rebut, sport. It's not my job to 'present' anything to counter bare assertions unsupported by anything other than partisan opinion.

Hope from the 2016 Election cycle will NOT come from the outcome of the Presidential Contest.

Hope in 2016 will come from removing the Far-Leftists from positions of power and authority across the spectrum: Senators, FCC Administrators, Judges, NASA Administrators, House Reps, Governors, Police Chiefs, City Councilmen, School Board Members, Teachers, .... Hell, even the Dog Catchers!

I do NOT expect that Trump will turn out to be one of our best, though he might surprise U.S.

-

Did I even mention Hillary?

What the ****, are you that forgetful that you missed the part I have been ragging the bitch for 5 years. You cannot find one post where I have even said anything good about her. What utter stupidity

But in your partisan eruption stupidly assumed because I think Trump is a dangerous dolt, that Hillary has to be my pick.

I live in Canada. You know, the place Americans like to make fun of? And I'm laughing.

You deserve the government you get. Seriously

Indeed! The bull**** was the claim that Palin was crucified by the media.

Pure NeverNever Land bull****.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Your evidence of it being bull**** is where exactly?

LOL! The poster I responded to hasn't presented anything relevant or rational to rebut, sport. It's not my job to 'present' anything to counter bare assertions unsupported by anything other than partisan opinion.

You're the one calling me a liar. Post it or shut the **** up

Just because someone is an idiot doesn't mean violence against them is justified.

Being swayed by a conman lowers my give a **** for you level to near nothing.

-

The more I think about it the the angrier I get. I have been blasted to the ends of the earth for taking on that whore. I have been making the point the bitch abandoned her own sex to defend sex fiend hubby by attacking Lewinski. She is a danger to womanhood, a wolf's in sheep's clothing who will set back equality at least a ****ing decade.

I want to record it here that I detest Hillary Clinton, right down to her shoes. And to be accused of being a supporter of hers twice in one day proves why America always gets ****ed by their politicians. You don't even know who your friends are.

Did I even mention Hillary?

What the ****, are you that forgetful that you missed the part I have been ragging the bitch for 5 years. You cannot find one post where I have even said anything good about her. What utter stupidity

But in your partisan eruption stupidly assumed because I think Trump is a dangerous dolt, that Hillary has to be my pick.

I live in Canada. You know, the place Americans like to make fun of? And I'm laughing.

You deserve the government you get. Seriously

You have chosen to NOT HEAR what I said, but rather jump off on a tangent.

We have a simple choice before U.S.: Trump or Hillary.

If you bash Trump, and ignore worse from Hillary, then you de facto support Hillary.

That's the reality of Retail-Politics!

Trump was my 4th level choice. I myself have frequently bashed Trump.

As things turned out, I have to choose between Hillary and Trump.

The Lesser of Evils is clear in that choice.

But, the outcome of the Presidential Election contest is not paramount and all consuming!

My principle point: It does not ultimately matter who gains the Presidency in 2016.

What matters is removing the Far-Lefties from positions of power at every other level of political office!

-

The more I think about it the the angrier I get. I have been blasted to the ends of the earth for taking on that whore. I have been making the point the bitch abandoned her own sex to defend sex fiend hubby by attacking Lewinski. She is a danger to womanhood, a wolf's in sheep's clothing who will set back equality at least a ****ing decade.

I want to record it here that I detest Hillary Clinton, right down to her shoes. And to be accused of being a supporter of hers twice in one day proves why America always gets ****ed by their politicians. You don't even know who your friends are.
He accused me of being a Hillary supporter too. I don't get it.

You have chosen to NOT HEAR what I said, but rather jump off on a tangent.

We have a simple choice before U.S.: Trump or Hillary.

If you bash Trump, and ignore worse from Hillary, then you de facto support Hillary.

That's the reality of Retail-Politics!

Trump was my 4th level choice. I myself have frequently bashed Trump.

As things turned out, I have to choose between Hillary and Trump.

The Lesser of Evils is clear in that choice.

But, the outcome of the Presidential Election contest is not paramount and all consuming!

My principle point: It does not ultimately matter who gains the Presidency in 2016.

What matters is removing the Far-Lefties from positions of power at every other level of political office!

-

Bull ****.

You know better, or should. You know what I have posted, it's made you angry enough.

And where the **** is the rule that says I have to be equal on every single post.

So goo bye. have fun in whatever it is you're in

He accused me of being a Hillary supporter too. I don't get it.

It's normal for this place. People knee jerk respond, don't even bother to look at your profile and when caught have to save face.

There are also those on both sides who simply can't grasp that you can see both candidates as equally flawed, to them, which I am beginning to think is a lot of America, it's one or the other, black or white, no middle.

The real irony is that America is where it is because of that thinking, 'us or them', and taking it to the hate level; idiocy such as if you don't support one guy you are by default a 'supporter' of the other. Meanwhile we have people vowing they will vote FOR Trump, but they are not a supporter.

In the end, the logic leads to: I am a Trump supporter even though I can't and won't vote for him but people voting for him to keep Hillary out of office are NOT Trump supporters.

It's easy if you remove enough of your brain

Bull ****.

You know better, or should. You know what I have posted, it's made you angry enough.

And where the **** is the rule that says I have to be equal on every single post.

So goo bye. have fun in whatever it is you're in

It seems you're the one who is angry here.

Your ad hominem attacks on Kurmugeon as a forum poster have little value or logic.

I suspect it is because you're angry at yourself, but in denial. Deal with it.

I hold to my comment:

What matters in the 2016 election cycle is not the outcome of the Presidential Contest, but the removal of the Far-Lefties from every other level of government and authority.

-

Your evidence of it being bull**** is where exactly?

The fact that it has not been substantiated by that position's proponents. Present the evidence. Convince me. Thus far, that hasn't happened.

You're either really not very good at this or you're simply trolling.

Back
Top Bottom