• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Remember When The Right Wing Lost its Mind Over Michele Obama’s Sleeveless Dress?

Brtblutwo

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
How many right-wingers are willing to admit they slammed Michele Obama for wearing a sleeveless dress for a presidential event? The dress was well suited for the weather that day, but because conservatives never have had anything nice to say about the First Lady they felt the need to criticize her attire.

Well folks, here is a "classy" photo of Melania Trump, she is who fans of “The Donald” want for the United States’ First Lady.

After seeing the 46-year-old in her thong, do the righteous and pious conservatives also hope Melania will grace White House tour brochure as a centerfold? It would provide another demonstration of the low level of sophistication and vulgarity of a Trump administration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you agree with me that's fine. If you do not, I don't really care.

Attachments

• Melanie_Trump.jpg
    Melanie_Trump.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 108
Melania is hot, Michelle Obama is mannish and has nutter eyebrows.

How many right-wingers are willing to admit they slammed Michele Obama for wearing a sleeveless dress for a presidential event? The dress was well suited for the weather that day, but because conservatives never have had anything nice to say about the First Lady they felt the need to criticize her attire.

Well folks, here is a "classy" photo of Melania Trump, she is who fans of “The Donald” want for the United States’ First Lady.

After seeing the 46-year-old in her thong, do the righteous and pious conservatives also hope Melania will grace White House tour brochure as a centerfold? It would provide another demonstration of the low level of sophistication and vulgarity of a Trump administration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shudder just went down my spine as my mind automatically went to fairness. And so, in fairness the other women of the campaign should be allowed to do what Melania is doing here, and that's when the quake shot down the middle of my spinal cord, started quivering. Brief explosions, mental explosions as snap shots of white legged dimpled enormity, omg cannot didnt ever want to think of Hillary, her thunderthigness, in a thong...a giangantic thong, of course...one is forced to wonder who makes these enormous things ...somebody would have to, but who...

Okay okay, they say misery loves company so I felt it necessary to spread the wealth... Oh and I never even got to thinking about Bernie's wife.

Truthfully, while Melania no doubt has the eminently flaunt-able body, this is on the borderline funny, which makes it hilarious.

I don't remember anyone losing their minds over Michelle Obamas dress

Why we debate about this **** but ignore real issues this nation faces, I'll never understand.

This photo was likely taken maybe one year after Bill Clinton was still reeling from the fallout regarding his affair.

Is that factoid relevant? Not necessarily. All it does is tell you time contextualization.

I don't remember anyone losing their minds over Michelle Obamas dress

I don't either-I remember lots of catty comments about Laura Bush and her daughters though. I don't recall a single negative thing said about Obama's kids (and that is the way it should be, they deserve to be left alone). Amy Carter (a left wing activist), Ron Reagan Jr, a yale drop out and dancer, and Chelsea Clinton were all ridiculed by various sides and it was idiotic Especially Chelsea Clinton who was a minor at the time

That mannish thing of hers is really disturbing. And then her husband if effeminate. Just weird. Another thing the press doesn't mention, they take separate vacations all the time. Went he gets a break, he does not spend it with his family, they usually go their own ways. There is definitely something wrong with that marriage.

Some differences (beside Melania being good looking) is that Melania is not First Lady and Melania is a model.

I never faulted Clinton for getting a little behind Hillary's back, and I certainly wouldn't fault Obama either.

You expect moral consistency from ideologues?

I have to say it's refreshing to see conservatives sticking to the real issues, like Michelle Obama's appearance

I think its more likely that he's getting it in the back.

I never faulted Clinton for getting a little behind Hillary's back, and I certainly wouldn't fault Obama either.

That should project a new image of "First Lady" in the minds of American kiddies, if that man should win.

Remember When The Right Wing Lost its Mind Over Michele Obama’s Sleeveless Dress?

Actually, no I don't.

As for the pictures of Mrs. Trump, I give exactly as many ****s about that as I do about what my next door neighbor wore to work today. And no, I'm not a fan of "The Donald".

Let's focus on real issues and not be petty about the wives of candidates, shall we?

I have to say it's refreshing to see conservatives sticking to the real issues, like Michelle Obama's appearance

I have to say it's refreshing to see liberals starting threads about the real issues, like Melania Trump's previous life as a model.

I have to say it's refreshing to see liberals starting threads about the real issues, like Melania Trump's previous life as a model.

Actually, the thread was about the apparent double standard. Guess you missed it.

No, I don't remember her sleeves being an issue.

Actually, the thread was about the apparent double standard. Guess you missed it.

I didn't miss it. It was not a conservative who started this thread. It was not a conservative who started this thread to discuss Michelle Obama's appearance. It was a liberal who started this thread with a picture of Melania Trump.

At least Michelle is dressed instead of posing like a plastic enhanced slut.

Is this the best you can do?

The left has extremely urgent issues to contend with......like bathroom laws.

And you come up with this?

Is Melania the First Lady and did she wear this at a Presidential event?

There can't be a double standard if the two situations are not equal.

Back
Top Bottom