• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Remember, Trump said Putin was a “genius”.

I'm sure Trump still thinks the same way. The Donald has zero empathy for anyone.
Empathy is a man-made word!

But, in all seriousness, don't you believe the depth of most "leaders" is the need to be an autocrat? Humans are not really that progressive and didn't evolve to not be into autocrats...

Empathy is a man-made word!

But, in all seriousness, don't you believe the depth of most "leaders" is the need to be an autocrat? Humans are not really that progressive and didn't evolve to not be into autocrats...
i certainly don't think that all world leaders, over all of history, have the exact same level of empathy.

Hitler and LBJ are not the same.

i certainly don't think that all world leaders, over all of history, have the exact same level of empathy.

Hitler and LBJ are not the same.
Of course, levels of competence will differ and by some degree, it depends on who they surround themselves with. But, nearly, every leader has a level of autocracy to them. That's what's called natural.

Of course, levels of competence will differ and by some degree, it depends on who they surround themselves with. But, nearly, every leader has a level of autocracy to them. That's what's called natural.
and they have widely different degrees of empathy.

Trump says regrettable things sometimes...that's about as far as the bankruptcy of today's Conservatives allow for. But they won't hold him to account for that of course...just mention it.

GW said he wished America was a dictatorship on TV. Said it would have made his job easier. The mentality runs deep within the party.

What does that have to do with the OP? Was Putin a genius to invade Ukraine, as Trump said he was?

Don't forget, Don Jr. clarified that his dad fawning all over dictators like Kim Jong Un and Putin was a demonstration of his masterful negotiation skills; draw them in and make them feel like allies so you can get what you want.

Never mind that Trump got absolutely nothing from Putin or Kim Jong, or that he is no longer even in a position to obtain anything from them but keeps fawning over Putin anyway.

Should this sloth actually make a run at the presidency in 2024, does his cult think Americans are going to forget stuff like this? Or 1/6? Or the big lie?
I have a better chance of being elected president in 2024 and I'm not even running.

What does that have to do with the OP? Was Putin a genius to invade Ukraine, as Trump said he was?
No. Looks like he was an idiot.

Last edited:
Trump knows his enemy.

If he decides to run again, I hope the DNC will grow some spine and a ruthless streak and use these images and others to remind people what the GQP stands for.
yeah. me too.

they don't just suck. they are evil.

and southern evangelical men LOVE them.
Southern evangelical men do nothing but love each other. They're all self-hating closet gays.

Back
Top Bottom