• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Remember, Trump said Putin was a “genius”.

It should surprise no one that Trump looks up to Putin, nor should it surprise anyone that Trump's supporters / enablers are happy with Trump siding with Putin.

It should surprise no one that Trump looks up to Putin, nor should it surprise anyone that Trump's supporters / enablers are happy with Trump siding with Putin.
It surprises no one that lefties are still suffering from brain injuries caused by pounding their head against walls when HRH lost. "Get over it" just isn't in their language.

yup

It surprises no one that lefties are still suffering from brain injuries caused by pounding their head against walls when HRH lost. "Get over it" just isn't in their language.
Posts like this make me question whether both lobes of your brain are wired together.
When you think your synapses are firing at a normal rate, or at least normal as far as Trump supporters go, remind me whose supporters are tethered to totally unproven conspiracy theories about stolen elections.

(I'm gonna' help you out a little bit on this multiple choice question:
HRH supporters would not be the correct answer).

Posts like this make me question whether both lobes of your brain are wired together.
When you think your synapses are firing at a normal rate, or at least normal as far as Trump supporters go, remind me whose supporters are tethered to totally unproven conspiracy theories about stolen elections.

(I'm gonna' help you out a little bit on this multiple choice question:
HRH supporters would not be the correct answer).
give the ex-president/con man credit. he (and people like Tucker) are STILL conning the rubes and making bank while doing it.

Back
Top Bottom