• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Remember, Trump said Putin was a “genius”.

No. Putin has to be dealt with cleverly. He can't just be thrown under the bus like some 5th rate, middle eastern dictator. Maybe you don't know this, but he has the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. The rules are a bit different in that situation.
Ukraine accuses Russia of war crimes as mass graves of 'executed' civilians  found in Bucha | South China Morning Post

Sure they are.
they're not.
They follow everything that is stated in the constitution and defend it.
they don't.
Trump and the Republicans are the ones that tried to change the Constitution and make the U.S. an aristocracy.
who is it that's always complaining about changing the 2nd amendment?
You have no idea what you are saying. Words are cheap.
I'm glad my words have some value to you. Yours are worthless.

Trump admires the enemy. Trump is the enemy.
What you really mean is, the 74 million who voted for him are the enemy. You intend to do to them as Europe did to the Jews.

Apparantly, Hillary's tradition as well.
Really? How many companies has she bankrupted? How many investors in her ventures have sued her?

Don't bother answering because each of your prior posts seemed to get dumber as they went, and I suspect your response to this would set a new low.

What you really mean is, the 74 million who voted for him are the enemy. You intend to do to them as Europe did to the Jews.
That's stupid. Especially consider the Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists make up a chunk of his supporters. You know, those "very fine people" chanting "Jews will not replace us"

Do you need to be reminded?

they're not.

they don't.

who is it that's always complaining about changing the 2nd amendment?

I'm glad my words have some value to you. Yours are worthless.
This is a debate and not a war of words, which you seem to be waging. Words are cheap.

This is an issue that is easy to prove in a debate.

The Republicans are the ones that are trampling on the Constitution. If you go to Google you will find countless articles (and supporting facts) that prove that it is the Republicans that are failing to follow the Constitution, while you will find very few (if any) articles about the Democrats failing the Constitution.

The Republicans under Trump have attacked the Constitution is many ways

1) the electoral process
2) the powers of the House of Representatives
3) the rights given to the government
4) the rights given to the people

Here are two links to such articles:

As far as your 2nd amendment statement. The Democrats have not been against the right to carry arms. They have been against crazy people carrying arms and against arms that are used in wars to kill mass numbers. That is not being against the constitution, it is about having some control of who can carry them and what kind of weapons can be used (weapons that were not available when the Constitution was written).

It's Republicans, not Democrats, threatening our constitutional ...

Jan 7, 2020 — Senate Republicans are ignoring their role in our governing system, which was designed to protect liberty.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...mocrats-threatening-our-constitutional-order/
and here is another one:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...mocrats-threatening-our-constitutional-order/
Republicans have rejected the US Constitution - Baltimore Sum
Jan 27, 2022 — It's not just bipartisanship they reject, GOP leaders show disdain for nation's fundamental democratic constructs.

As far as your 2nd amendment statement. The Democrats have not been against the right to carry arms. They have been against crazy people carrying arms and against arms that are used in wars to kill mass numbers. That is not being against the constitution, it is about having some control of who can carry them and what kind of weapons can be used (weapons that were not available when the Constitution was written).

That's stupid. Especially consider the Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists make up a chunk of his supporters. You know, those "very fine people" chanting "Jews will not replace us"

Do you need to be reminded?
Maybe some people are proud of what others chant.

it appears, using your logic, that trump's enemies are kids with dolls...
still not an argument. i'll be here when you're ready. Otherwise, i have no interest in engaging with propaganda(because they're nothing to engage. Ukraine Good, Russia Bad).

still not an argument. i'll be here when you're ready. Otherwise, i have no interest in engaging with propaganda(because they're nothing to engage. Ukraine Good, Russia Bad).
maybe your favorite politician's enemies are just women in jackets.

Photos: Destruction in Ukraine as Russia's attacks intensify | Gallery News  | Al Jazeera

I think it is time for the United States to commence an American style "Mariel Boatlift" to Russia.
Just drop them all off inside Russia and leave them there.
Don't let them back into the United States because they've forfeited their citizenship.

Apparantly, Hillary's tradition as well.
You really are just using empty words. Your posts have no "meat" to them

Hillary has a tradition of losing? Hahaha

She never had a bankruptcy, she was first lady for 8 years, she had an integral role in the killing of Osama Bin Laden. She was Secretary of State for Obama and during her time, we saw a 50 percent increase in exports to China, aggressive work on climate (particularly at Copenhagen), and the effort to create and implement the toughest sanctions ever on Iran—helping to lead us to the agreement currently on the table. In addition, and as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton was instrumental in helping secure $21 billion in federal aid to help New York rebuild after 9/11. She fought tooth and nail to protect the first responders who rushed into danger when the towers collapsed and was pivotal in the passage of legislation that helped those first responders who got sick get the care and treatment they deserved. She worked night and day to protect and create jobs in New York, whether that was at the Niagara Falls Air Force base or the Center for Bioinformatics at the University of Buffalo. She also led the charge on the Lilly Ledbetter Pay Equity Act, which is now the law of the land.

There are more but those are sufficient to tear down your arguments, especially when compared to Trump who:

TrumpFailures.jpg

and who in 1998, had a "personal" debt of $1.1 billion dollars (the biggest ever seen by an entrepreneur) and if he had not been helped by the Russians (through the Deustche Bank) and the helped by the Bayrock Group (Russian Mafia running it), would likely be walking the streets as a homeless man.

If you are going to debate, choose your words carefully (words you can support). Simply saying things because you personally believe them, is meaningless.

Will Republicans overwhelmingly vote for candidates who openly support Vladimir Putin, or will roughly half of them simply refuse to vote at all?

Trust me, I don't downplay the dedication of his cult. Clearly they are willing to go straight off the cliff with him and smile all the way until they hit bottom. Perhaps the most prescient comment Trump ever made was bragging that he could shoot someone on 5th avenue in NYC and not lose any votes from his supporters. Not something to be proud of, but he was obviously right on this point.

But I am confident that the independents or the middle of the road republicans who were willing to give Trump a shot in 2016 will never make that mistake again.
I hope you are right. It will be Biden vs Trump in '24.

Empathy is a man-made word!

But, in all seriousness, don't you believe the depth of most "leaders" is the need to be an autocrat? Humans are not really that progressive and didn't evolve to not be into autocrats...

Not a bad post. You correctly point out that in agrigate, man is indeed a failed species.

But, as all words are man made, I have no clue what your first sentence is supposed to mean.

Back
Top Bottom