• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Remember the LA Times/USC Tracking poll that had Trump leading Clinton in 2016?

Puigb

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm sure most people remember the one "outlier" poll in 2016, the LA Times/USC Tracking poll, that always had Trump ahead of Clinton in 2016 all the way up to Election Day. When he won, Trump's minions praised that poll as the most accurate pollster of 2016, even though it wrongly predicted Trump would win the popular vote.

Well, four years later, and Biden is ahead in that EXACT same poll by 11 points.

Biden opens with an 11 point lead in the USC panel poll--the one that showed Trump leading throughout 2016.
(this is in my email and I don't see the toplines on their website yet)

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1296085937642971136

EfyfSbgWAAAOiqM.jpg

I guess the "silent majority" just continues lying to pollsters they didn't lie to in 2016, eh?;)

Also, another poll where Biden is winning among the "independent" and "dislike both candidates" voters, a crucial voting bloc who actually put Trump into the whitehouse four years ago.

And not a single comment from the Trump brigade. I guess this poll is part of the "deep state" now.

Back
Top Bottom