• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Remember the 2016 election

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Remember the 2016 election. Hillary was leading and the MSM was wallowing in their glory. Then the Trump voter got off work and went to the polls. That was awesome!!!!!!!!

It will happen again this year.

Last edited:
Remember the 2016 election. Hillary was leading and the MSM was wallowing in their glory. Then the Trump voter got off work and went to the polls. That was awesome!!!!!!!!

There are many things in life that are uncertain.

This election, for example.

But there are three things that aren’t uncertain.

Death, Taxes and really, really, really stupid Logical1 threads.

I remember the 2016 election. That was the one where the worst Democratic candidate in the history of the world beat the most disgusting vile mess of a loser named Trump in the popular vote.

Anything can happen.

This is a different election this time.

At last election many people as myself couldn't stomach voting for Hillary or Donald so we went third party.

Now truly you are a big Trump supporter so you see this election from your viewpoint.

I don't know if I would be willing to bet Biden will win. I believe he will but not that comfortable to bet money on it.

Are you confident as you sound that you would bet money on Trump winning?

I tend to think more will vote for Trump this time...Dems have had time to see what he's about...blacks and others, Ditto

We get it

Anyone who says something u do t like is stupid

I'm bored

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We get it

Anyone who says something u do t like is stupid

I'm bored

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I remember the 2016 election. That was the one where the worst Democratic candidate in the history of the world beat the most disgusting vile mess of a loser named Trump in the popular vote.

Probably due to voter fraud but Dems are vacuous morally and ethically, so

... They can't win on ideas or policy so they have to cheat to gain power

Probably due to voter fraud but Dems are vacuous morally and ethically, so

... They can't win on ideas or policy so they have to cheat to gain power

Thanks President Trump! We didn't get your false claim of fraud enough the last 3 1/2 years. Good of you to come here and share it one more time with your drooling fan base.

Anything can happen.

This is a different election this time.

At last election many people as myself couldn't stomach voting for Hillary or Donald so we went third party.

Now truly you are a big Trump supporter so you see this election from your viewpoint.

I don't know if I would be willing to bet Biden will win. I believe he will but not that comfortable to bet money on it.

Are you confident as you sound that you would bet money on Trump winning?

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. I couldn't handle voting for Clinton or Trump.

That being said, if I had it to do all over again, I would have voted for Clinton.

Nothing in the world would compel me to vote for a piece of **** like Trump. Then, now or ever.

What a heady, triumphant moment for you! No wonder you just can't let go of it- there hasn't been much to cheer about since what with losing the House and your Dear Leader turning out to be an immoral fraudulent incompetent buffoon. But you should try to put it behind you and move on. Oh, you could bring the moment out for yourself to smile about now and then but leaping and wzving it like a flag now, four years later, just looks sad and unhealthy, knowwhatImean?
Also, if you pry the exclamation mark key off your keyboard and clean under it you might stop it sticking and make your posts look less juvenile.

Remember the 2016 election.

How could anybody forget? You guys bring it up like it’s the only election humans took part in.

Lots of things are different this year. For example, Trump's 2016 campaign didn't kill Herman Cain. But his 2020 campaign... :/

It's telling that after 3 1/2 years of his presidency, Trump's biggest achievement remains getting elected.

I tend to think more will vote for Trump this time...Dems have had time to see what he's about...blacks and others, Ditto
I dont think Trump is persuading democrats. The moderates will decide this election.
Im kinda interested in hearing if omar wins her primary. I think that kinda gauges the temperment of democrats in that region. AOC won hers. It implies that democrats are dug in on the extreme views held by the party

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Only stupid to less than intelligent left wingers, because they usually expose subjects that they dont like.

Hmmmm both you and Hillary still whining after almost 4 years. Do you still get tears in your ears laying in bed crying over the serial liars loss?

The shoe is on the other foot this time. Moderate Independents didn't like Hillary in 2016 and were ambivalent about Trump so they tended to vote 3rd party, preventing Hillary (who won the popular vote) from winning the electoral college. Now they despise Trump and like Biden and so are less likely to vote 3rd party.

Please, please keep thinking that ‘20 will be a repeat of ‘16. It will make watching you cry on November 4th even sweeter. ;)

Democrats need to remember they have loss a lot more of the Jewish vote, and a lot more black voters will vote for Trump. They got their first tasted of good jobs under Trump's leadership, and he treats them like the regular Americans they are. Democrat try to keep black people down on the democrat plantation, so they can be harvested for their votes.

Hmmmm both you and Hillary still whining after almost 4 years. Do you still get tears in your ears laying in bed crying over the serial liars loss?

Why are you quoting me and fantasizing about Mrs. Clinton? Send her a fan letter.

I didn't vote for Mrs. Clinton. You're confusing me with your crush Donald J. Trump, who declared her the best Secretary of State in history and who pimped her for the Presidency in 2008. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016.

Congratulations on another failed post.

Back
Top Bottom