• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Remember Ruby Ridge

I don't see anything about a randy weaver rally.

2. You are ridiculing that which you are doing yourself.
Explain what you meant. What "irony"?..Never mind..I'm unsubscribing...forget it.

3. Of course they entrapped him. Of that there is no doubt.
Ok.

4. No. The government went to serve a warrant and a gunfight ensued. Both parties were in the wrong. But, Weaver could have avoided all of it by staying in touch with his attorney.

They didn't "serve any warrant". They snuck onto his property and when his dogs alerted they ran away, took up defensive positions and shot a 13 year old child in the back, killing him.

I'm tired of running in circles with you... I use JD reports and you use opinion to describe what happened. Regardless of what you say or think, The JD report trumps your opinion.
The case is settled law and is over.

I'm done with this and am unsubscribing.

1. http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-pa...cal-platforms/170424-remember-ruby-ridge.html

2. You are ridiculing that which you are doing yourself.

3. Of course they entrapped him. Of that there is no doubt.

4. No. The government went to serve a warrant and a gunfight ensued. Both parties were in the wrong. But, Weaver could have avoided all of it by staying in touch with his attorney.

4. You are assuming that Weaver had the common sense god gave a goat. And really how dare you think he should be an active participant of his defence.
His name was just floating around in the clouds and some government satellite beamed it down to the ATF sat phone and gave the go ahead to rail road him.
Just out of the blue with no reason at all. Kinda like getting hit by lightning.

I don't see anything about a randy weaver rally.

Explain what you meant. What "irony"?..Never mind..I'm unsubscribing...forget it.

Ok.

They didn't "serve any warrant". They snuck onto his property and when his dogs alerted they ran away, took up defensive positions and shot a 13 year old child in the back, killing him.

I'm tired of running in circles with you... I use JD reports and you use opinion to describe what happened. Regardless of what you say or think, The JD report trumps your opinion.

13 year old with a gun that engaged fire with LEOs.

On Oct. 24, 1989, Weaver sold two shotguns whose barrels arguably measured 1/4 inch less than the 18 inch length determined arbitrarily by Congress to be legal. The H&R single-barrel 12-ga. and Remington pump were sold to a good friend who instructed Weaver to shorten the barrels. The "good friend" was an undercover informant working for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF), who later told reporters he was in it "mainly for the excitement."
Notice the last line in quotes.
This is from another report on the shooting.
Like I keep saying, once you are in the system. You never know who you will end up dealing with.

4. You are assuming that Weaver had the common sense god gave a goat. And really how dare you think he should be an active participant of his defence.
His name was just floating around in the clouds and some government satellite beamed it down to the ATF sat phone and gave the go ahead to rail road him.
Just out of the blue with no reason at all. Kinda like getting hit by lightning.
Exactly. Unfortunately what makes total sense to about 90% of the US population simply translates into Chinese for the remaining 10%, several of whom are actively holding down that burned out fort right here in this thread.

1. I don't see anything about a randy weaver rally.

2.Explain what you meant. What "irony"?..Never mind..I'm unsubscribing...forget it.

Ok.

3.They didn't "serve any warrant". They snuck onto his property and when his dogs alerted they ran away, took up defensive positions and shot a 13 year old child in the back, killing him.

4. I'm tired of running in circles with you... I use JD reports and you use opinion to describe what happened. Regardless of what you say or think, The JD report trumps your opinion.

1. Apparently someone up there doesn't understand the term "rally around".
2. Ditto the term "irony".
3. They were on his property to serve a "bench warrant"--this must be another term for which you never heard the definition.
4. The fact that he was acquitted and given a settlement supports the argument that the Feds screwed up. However, since none of the Feds were convicted of murder, it's not likely anyone will believe you when you say they murdered anyone. Get it?

Back
Top Bottom