• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Religious services in which languages have you attended? - Part Two

Religious services in which languages have you attended?

• Russian

• Greek

• Arabic

• Hebrew

• Polish

• Hindi - and/or other Indian languages

• Chinese

• Vietnamese

• Portuguese

• others

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

No Latin?
I'm not religious but I had aunts who thought the Church went to hell in a handbasket when they stopped saying Mass in Latin.

I have attended Catholic services in English, Italian, Latin and Spanish. I have also attended a couple of Jewish services, one of which was in Hebrew.

I have attended Catholic services in English, Italian, Latin and Spanish. I have also attended a couple of Jewish services, one of which was in Hebrew.

English, Italian, Spanish you can find in Part One of the two polls.

No sign language?

2 voters out of 3 voted for: Hindi - and/or other Indian languages

:)

No sign language?

No.

I suppose you only speak Henochian in Church - or whatever way you call the place where you meet.
Am I right?

Have you ever taken part in a Russian Church Service?

Total voters: 3
That is not much .....

No Latin?
I'm not religious but I had aunts who thought the Church went to hell in a handbasket when they stopped saying Mass in Latin.
That was my first thought. I was raised Catholic and I've attended a few Latin masses.

I was raised Catholic and I've attended a few Latin masses.

Same here. But I never thought the Church went to hell in a handbasket when they stopped saying Mass in Latin.

Back
Top Bottom