• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Religious leader who said COVID-19 was gay 'punishment' tests positive

TU Curmudgeon

B.A. (Sarc), LLb. (Lex Sarcasus), PhD (Sarc.)
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
From United Press International

Sept. 10 (UPI) -- A prominent Ukrainian religious leader, who said earlier this year COVID-19 was "God's punishment" for same-sex marriage, has tested positive for the virus.

Patriarch Filaret, leader of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church Kiev Patriarchate, was hospitalized and diagnosed with the disease last week, the church said.

The church said earlier this week the 91-year-old Filaret was in "stable" condition and is being treated for the illness.

In March, he told Ukrainian television that the pandemic was divine punishment for the "sins of men and the sinfulness of humanity."

"First of all, I mean same-sex marriage," he specified.

COMMENT:-

"No it isn't. You no playa de game, you no maka de rules." - God

Sorry, couldn't resist it.

We have no choice now, we have to call these lunatics out for what they are. Con artists making **** up as they go along.

We have no choice now, we have to call these lunatics out for what they are. Con artists making **** up as they go along.

We do call them out, they are called Trump supporters.

These are always the guy you eventually find out has a fancy for diddle daddling around with another guy's paddle.

These are always the guy you eventually find out has a fancy for diddle daddling around with another guy's paddle.

It sure does seem that way a lot.

Sept. 10 (UPI) -- A prominent Ukrainian religious leader, who said earlier this year COVID-19 was "God's punishment" for same-sex marriage, has tested positive for the virus.

Patriarch Filaret, leader of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church Kiev Patriarchate, was hospitalized and diagnosed with the disease last week, the church said.

The church said earlier this week the 91-year-old Filaret was in "stable" condition and is being treated for the illness.

In March, he told Ukrainian television that the pandemic was divine punishment for the "sins of men and the sinfulness of humanity."

"No it isn't. You no playa de game, you no maka de rules." - God​
Sorry, couldn't resist it.​

These nut jobs are still getting sick.
Rick Wiles
He is receiving oxygen now.

He said anyone celebrating him getting sick will burn forever in hell. (paraphrased)

Rick Wiles

He said anyone celebrating him getting sick will burn forever in hell. (paraphrased)
Did you see the other article about this wing nut? He said Fauci should be water boarded until he admits working with China. You really have to love these lunatics who call themselves men of god. Religion blows.

Rick Wiles

Kenyans.co.ke - Rick Wiles, an American pastor at Flowing... | Facebook

Did you see the other article about this wing nut? He said Fauci should be water boarded until he admits working with China. You really have to love these lunatics who call themselves men of god. Religion blows.

People follow them!

I had two guys that worked for me back in the 70's that became preachers. Nice guys both. What did they have in common? Two of the stupidest people that ever worked for me. Honest. Just naturally not bright.

I see them on Factbook in front of their congregations and just shake my head.
Being human is one scary task.

"No it isn't. You no playa de game, you no maka de rules." - God​
Sorry, couldn't resist it.​
Well, that's awkward.

Guess which little punk went running to the hospital when he had a little bit of a temperature.

I swear, that Wiles guy needs to team up with Sydney and The Pillow Guy.

Back
Top Bottom