• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Religion of Peace?

Islam is a lie. Muslims don't believe the same God as Jews and Christians. Islam is a false, demonic "religion" of hate. Muslims practice taqiyya. Do you know what that means, that's part of the problem. Muslims like to say that they believe in Jesus but only as a prophet not God. Muslims believe that Islam is a lie. Muslims practice taqiyya. If you don't in the end times Jesus will come back and deny His divinity, deny the Resurrection, deny the cross and say the whole thing was a hoax. Muslims believe that when Jesus comes back He will say that He is a Muslim and break all the crosses. Does this sound like the Jesus of the Bible? Of cause not! Muslims will never talk about that.
Muslims will use the West's freedom, laws and PC culture against it and for the benefit of Islam. Muslims will come as sheep but they are like ravenous wolfs.
Pray for understanding, read the Qur'an and the Bible and you will see the truth that Jesus is our Lord and Savor. Muslims don't want you to know the truth. I can't count the how many times the "religion of peace" had deleted my posts. Everything I need to know about Islam, I learned on 9/11.
Even our own leaders bend over backwards trying not to offend the practitioners of the "religion of peace".
All over the world Muslims are fighting their neighbors be they Jewish, Christian or other Muslims. Does that sound peaceful to you?
We should invade their counties, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. Ann Coulter after 9/11.
What are they afraid of? The truth? I'm not going anywhere. I'll keep writing.
Jesus Christ is the only way. Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savor. Repent while there is yet time and pray that your name is in the book of life at judgment.

Back
Top Bottom