• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Religion of Peace?

Should anyone coming to the U.S. HAVE to know english?

• Hell yes! It's about time....

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Hell no! Let 'em all in like roachs.

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Who care's they should retain as much of their homland as they can.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Close the doors & start sending some back.

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Messerschmitt said:
The religious extremists (terrorists) are spread throughout the middle east. The war started in Afghanistan which is where Al Qaeda was until we wiped most of that out.

I'm pretty sure that most of them just went to Pakistan. That's where Osama bin Laden went anyway...

Now we are in Iraq and believe it or not there are terrorists (religious extremists) there. There is lost of evidence to support this if you don't believe me. Here are just a few examples: In the spring of 05 US soldiers discovered a large facility with training materials(for bombs and bio weapons), dead tortured hostages, passports, SUVs with US license plates and registration. More recently Iraq soldiers discovered a huge underground bunker with the same kinds of stuff in it like the other falicity except more of it. Collation soldiers also capture insurgence (terrorists), and gain valuable information on whereabouts of other safe houses and insurgence personnel. If you don't believe me about the religious extremists(terrorists) bunker in Iraq heres the link that details the stuff inside http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/003514.html

I checked it out the link... read the article... and then I realized that at the top of the screen it said, "View from the Right The passing scene and what it's about viewed from the traditionalist politically incorrect Right," and underneath that I found the title of another article, "The African heterosexual AIDS myth." Kind of lost a little credibility...

To be honest, I read an article that quoted most of the insurgency in Iraq coming from men who are crossing the borders.

I know what you are thinking that if the middle east is full of religious extremists(terrorists) then why not Jordan or Syria. I think that the plan of military strategists is this: we can't go into every middle eastern country to capture or kill religious extremists(terrorists), because of time and money, so we will make our presence known that we are in Iraq to draw them all to one place. That isn't fact thats just what I think the plan is to kill or capture religious extremists(terrorists). So if you see reports on more terrorists coming into Iraq (http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/09/20/britain.allawi/) the plan must be working because its drawing them from other countries to Iraq to confront collation soldiers in Iraq rather than your country weather it be USA, Great Brittan, Russia, or Spain. On another note Australia is gearing up for a terrorist attack. Check it out http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2005/s1419352.htm

I don't know, man. I don't really remember all of these terrorist attacks in Spain, or London, or on American soil before the war.

Kill all terrorists(religious extremists) let Allah sort em out.

Do you really think it is possible to do such a thing?

Messerschmitt said:
You guys got me on the terrorist attacks sine 9/11. What I think I wanted to say was that there weren't any terrorists attacks in the US since the start of the war. As bad as war is, it is still keeping the US safer than it was on 9/11. I have been on religious extremists web sites and read what they write, and it is very clear they don't care who you are if you don't accept their beliefs, they want you dead. With people like that you can't reason with them; if their main goal in life is to kill you or hurt you even if the price is killing themselves. I'm not talking about Islamics or Muslims I am talking about the extremists. Its sad but the only way to deal with people who are that hard core (religious extremists) is to kill them before they kill you; or find them and imprison them. What they are doing has no justification there is nothing we have done to them in the past that is giving them a reason to kill US, Spanish, British, or Russian citizens. It is the ultra hardcore religious extremists who are told by their version of religion that all infidels (people like you and I) must die.

The religious extremists (terrorists) are spread throughout the middle east. The war started in Afghanistan which is where Al Qaeda was until we wiped most of that out. Now we are in Iraq and believe it or not there are terrorists (religious extremists) there. There is lost of evidence to support this if you don't believe me. Here are just a few examples: In the spring of 05 US soldiers discovered a large facility with training materials(for bombs and bio weapons), dead tortured hostages, passports, SUVs with US license plates and registration. More recently Iraq soldiers discovered a huge underground bunker with the same kinds of stuff in it like the other falicity except more of it. Collation soldiers also capture insurgence (terrorists), and gain valuable information on whereabouts of other safe houses and insurgence personnel. If you don't believe me about the religious extremists(terrorists) bunker in Iraq heres the link that details the stuff inside http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/003514.html

I know what you are thinking that if the middle east is full of religious extremists(terrorists) then why not Jordan or Syria. I think that the plan of military strategists is this: we can't go into every middle eastern country to capture or kill religious extremists(terrorists), because of time and money, so we will make our presence known that we are in Iraq to draw them all to one place. That isn't fact thats just what I think the plan is to kill or capture religious extremists(terrorists). So if you see reports on more terrorists coming into Iraq (http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/09/20/britain.allawi/) the plan must be working because its drawing them from other countries to Iraq to confront collation soldiers in Iraq rather than your country weather it be USA, Great Brittan, Russia, or Spain. On another note Australia is gearing up for a terrorist attack. Check it out http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2005/s1419352.htm

Kill all terrorists(religious extremists) let Allah sort em out.

Very good post.... but with some of these liberal's... your just wasting your time. They don't care what the truth is, as long as they can blame America first. I say it's time for the U.S to start rounding up Muslims & kicking them out. I know it will never happen but the **** WILL hit the fan here again. Much worse than 9/11. Then we will have a back-lash & a very far right pres. will be next. Ask yourselfs, how many sleeper cells are in the U.S. right now, waiting for orders to blow you up? These may very well be the guy you buy your newspaper or gas from & smile & say thank you to & the while time he's just waiting to kill you. This IS a war of east vs. west. I don't want to bow to the east. The liberal's will have us doing that & more. NYC will become "Mecca West" under them. I say it's time we as a nation start to let these Muslim dogs know just what we think of them. Let them know what we think of the head-choopers.

tr1414 said:
Very good post.... but with some of these liberal's... your just wasting your time. They don't care what the truth is, as long as they can blame America first. I say it's time for the U.S to start rounding up Muslims & kicking them out. I know it will never happen but the **** WILL hit the fan here again. Much worse than 9/11. Then we will have a back-lash & a very far right pres. will be next. Ask yourselfs, how many sleeper cells are in the U.S. right now, waiting for orders to blow you up? These may very well be the guy you buy your newspaper or gas from & smile & say thank you to & the while time he's just waiting to kill you. This IS a war of east vs. west. I don't want to bow to the east. The liberal's will have us doing that & more. NYC will become "Mecca West" under them. I say it's time we as a nation start to let these Muslim dogs know just what we think of them. Let them know what we think of the head-choopers.

You're so afraid, it's almost sad.

The only thing I'm afraid of is LIBERAL'S like you.... you love Muslims so much, go hug one... We should start to shoot them on sight.

You know, sometimes the best way to win an argument is to just let the other person talk. That way I don't have to call him insane or discredit him, he does it for me.

No one was ever convinced of anything by argument - except of their own opinions, however wrongheaded.

tr1414 said:
The only thing I'm afraid of is LIBERAL'S like you.... you love Muslims so much, go hug one... We should start to shoot them on sight.

Wow.....A terrorist in our midst?

cnredd said:
Just going by what I've read or heard...didn't look for sources...

maybe it's just certain ones that the officials notice? I don't know...

Np bro.....they do give out copies of the Koran but they dont confiscate old ones or defiantly they dont burn them.....

peace

I checked it out the link... read the article... and then I realized that at the top of the screen it said, "View from the Right The passing scene and what it's about viewed from the traditionalist politically incorrect Right," and underneath that I found the title of another article, "The African heterosexual AIDS myth." Kind of lost a little credibility...

I knew that you wouldn't like the link, it wasn't just on that site it was on ABC news as well Heres a site set up by the collation not just the US about that bunker it say almost the same thing http://www.mnf-iraq.com/Releases/June/050606a.htm

I'm pretty sure that most of them just went to Pakistan.

If al-Qa'ida did just go to Pakistan whatevers left of them. I am sure they are being drawn to Iraq to get revenge on collation soldigers.

To be honest, I read an article that quoted most of the insurgency in Iraq coming from men who are crossing the borders.

Yea, that is ecatly what insurgence is people coming across the border.

I don't know, man. I don't really remember all of these terrorist attacks in Spain, or London, or on American soil before the war.

Whenever I leave something in my post that covers an Idea you take it laterally and then make an opinion. This is what I said, "What I think I wanted to say was that there weren't any terrorists attacks in the US since the start of the war." I didn't say anything about other countries.

Messerschmitt said:
Yea, that is ecatly what insurgence is people coming across the border.
I do not believe that is fact, actually. Can you please provide some proof that the insurgentst are NOT Iraqis?

An interesting story in The Times of London (owned by Rupert Murdoch of Fox News Channel fame) says:
January 04, 2005

Iraqi insurgents now outnumber coalition forces

By James Hider

The head of intelligence services in Baghdad says that there are more than 200,000 fighters IRAQ’S rapidly swelling insurgency numbers 200,000 fighters and active supporters and outnumbers the United States-led coalition forces, the head of the country’s intelligence service said yesterday.

The number is far higher than the US military has so far admitted and paints a much grimmer picture of the challenge facing the Iraqi authorities and their British and American backers as elections loom in four weeks.

“I think the resistance is bigger than the US military in Iraq. I think the resistance is more than 200,000 people,” General Muhammad Abdullah Shahwani, director of Iraq’s new intelligence services, said.

Bomb attacks killed another 18 people yesterday, almost all of them members of the security services, and the head of the Baghdad division of the Iraqi National Guard admitted that his paramilitary police force had been infiltrated by people who are leaking information to the guerrillas.

General Shahwani said that there were at least 40,000 hardcore fighters attacking US and Iraqi troops, with the bulk made up of part-time guerrillas and volunteers providing logistical support, information, shelter and money.

“People are fed up after two years without improvement,” he said. “People are fed up with no security, no electricity, people feel they have to do something. The army (dissolved by the American occupation authority) was hundreds of thousands. You’d expect some veterans would join with their relatives, each one has sons and brothers.”

With elections less than a month away, the guerrillas have launched a massive campaign of attacks against anyone linked with the coalition or the Iraqi authorities.

Yesterday, at least ten National Guardsmen were killed in the northern Sunni towns of Tikrit and Balad, and another six policemen and a civilian died in two car bombings in Baghdad, one of them close to the offices of Iyad Allawi, the interim Prime Minister.

The commander of the Iraqi National Guard in Baghdad said that his forces were trying to root out guerrillas who had infiltrated his organisation, and who were passing on intelligence to the insurgents to enable the attacks. Major- General Mudhir Abood said that the problem had arisen because the force had been set up hastily in the face of a rapidly deteriorating security situation and that the new recruits had not been sufficiently vetted.
Source: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,7374-1425022,00.html

It sure doesn't read to me like the majority of the insurgents are from outside of Iraq? Afterall, isn't Murdoch as right wing as it gets?

tr1414 said:
Kill 'em all & let "Allah" sort 'em out.

Considering that most Moslems live in Asia, and not in the middle east, your advocating the deaths of over two hundred million Indonesians, two hundred million Chinese, millions from Pakistan, Malaysia, India, thailand, millions from Africa and other countries not in middle east. you are a real blood thirsty type of person. lol. :twisted: :comp:

do not believe that is fact, actually. Can you please provide some proof that the insurgentst are NOT Iraqis?
Only the smallest group of insurgence are Iraqis. Most of the insurgence are from outside Iraq. Iraqi insurgency is composed of twelve major guerrilla organizations and perhaps as many as 40 smaller distinct groups. The groups who are fighting for Saddam are the Ba'athists and the Sunni Muslims these guerrillas are considered the smallest of the lager organizations. The other larger organizations are the Foreign Islamist fighters, Sunni Wahabi, and the Shi'a Islamist. Analysis have shown that the only places where terrorism is supported by the people is in the al-Anbar province and Fallujah; which are the places where Saddam is still supported by the people. Really the information that I've seen gathered on Iraqis who are fighting, are the Iraqis who are still loyal to Saddam. The people I have talked to who lived or are living in Iraq do not support the terrorism. Here is a link to the polls and analysis that I have summed up. It talks a lot about who the insurgence is and what they do. Kill all religious extremists(terrorists) let Allah sort em out!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_insurgency#Analysis_and_polls

Last edited:
The head-choppers WANT to die & kill as many other people with. I say, lets help them out. There's NO talking to these dogs. We have to bomb them into the stone age.

Ok, and do you differentiate those who chop the heads with those who don't? Or do you just lump them all into one category? See, that is where your argument falls apart.

So, your saying that we should do nothing while they kill us? That's YOUR argument? How many times has China been hit? None. Because the head-choppers know what will happen to them all if they did. Don't you think that Iran is calling some of these shots? If we were to telll Iran that if they don't rain this crap in they'll lose a port you see it stops. It's time to take the cloves off. They want to die.... I want to kill them

no we shoudl do what we do with all criminals. Seriously terrorists are nothing but criminals. International criminals are handled by our intelligence agencies and thats where it should remain. Terrorist associations with countries are much like the stereotypical mafia relationships with political leaders.

lol, you must be joking... Clinton tried to do that... that got us 9/11

then i think we ought to realize that our intelligence must have been very bad in not preventing this from happening.

tr1414 said:
So, your saying that we should do nothing while they kill us? That's YOUR argument? How many times has China been hit? None. Because the head-choppers know what will happen to them all if they did.

How many bases does China have in the Middle East?

Don't you think that Iran is calling some of these shots? If we were to telll Iran that if they don't rain this crap in they'll lose a port you see it stops. It's time to take the cloves off. They want to die.... I want to kill them

They don't want to die. There is a differnce to be willing to die and to want to die. There is a difference between willing to kill and wanting to kill as well. You're the same as your enemy. You're willing to die, and you want to kill. It's a shame, really.

Perhaps a better question to ask is if China is in the top ten of Muslims present in their country(most estimates say up to 60 million) why dont they have these problems.... :confused:

peace

Surenderer said:
Perhaps a better question to ask is if China is in the top ten of Muslims present in their country(most estimates say up to 60 million) why dont they have these problems.... :confused:

peace

We've already went down that route...China has BIG problems with Muslims in the upper west areas...

Gandhi>Bush said:
How many bases does China have in the Middle East?

They don't want to die. There is a differnce to be willing to die and to want to die. There is a difference between willing to kill and wanting to kill as well. You're the same as your enemy. You're willing to die, and you want to kill. It's a shame, really.

You talk a lot of **** ... no wonder your hero is Gandhi... it's people like YOU that are ****ing up this country. "How many bases does China have in the Middle East?" ... What kind of jerk off question is that? Your one of the "blame America first" crowd. Forget about bases in the M.E. this is the bottom line. THEY WANT TO KILL US. Get it?

nkgupta80 said:
then i think we ought to realize that our intelligence must have been very bad in not preventing this from happening.

The intelligence was fine. An FBI agent got wind of Arabs taking flying lessons. He decided not to act on it.

Oh where oh where has my Billo gone,
Oh where oh where can he be.....?

by intelligence i also mean our internal security.

tr1414 said:
You talk a lot of **** ... no wonder your hero is Gandhi... it's people like YOU that are ****ing up this country. "How many bases does China have in the Middle East?" ... What kind of jerk off question is that? Your one of the "blame America first" crowd. Forget about bases in the M.E. this is the bottom line. THEY WANT TO KILL US. Get it?

But if we do it Gandhis way.....rush up to them with open arms, with flowers saying "I love you", then they only kill one at a time......

I'm looking for my lost Billo, he's got one leg, blind in one eye, is castrated, lobotomized, and answers to the nickname lucky, have you seen him...?

Back
Top Bottom