• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Religion of Peace?

Should anyone coming to the U.S. HAVE to know english?

• Hell yes! It's about time....

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Hell no! Let 'em all in like roachs.

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Who care's they should retain as much of their homland as they can.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Close the doors & start sending some back.

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Look what those arabs showed us was that our security wasn't good enough. That means taht anyone, not just arab could take control of a plane and use it as a weapon. Our security should have realized that and used precautions against it.

Again, terrorists are crazy international criminals and should be dealt as such. At a level, they are no different serial killers, murderers or any organized crime. People in the world have a right to hate a country (this includes the US), and we aren;t justified to go in and fix it. Howver, we shoudl build the security necessary to defend against people who choose to act on that hate.

tr1414 said:
You talk a lot of **** ... no wonder your hero is Gandhi...

I honestly don't know what in the hell that's supposed to mean. If you are trying to imply that Gandhi didn't do anything, go ahead outright say it. Prove to everyone here that you are indeed a moron.

it's people like YOU that are ****ing up this country. "How many bases does China have in the Middle East?" ... What kind of jerk off question is that? Your one of the "blame America first" crowd. Forget about bases in the M.E. this is the bottom line. THEY WANT TO KILL US. Get it?

It was a question. I don't honestly how many bases China have in the Middle East. I'm not trying to blame America here. I'm trying to figure out why the terrorists blame America. "They want to kill us" is very true. I think it is more important to find out why they want to kill us rather than to kill them. Because if there are legitimate reasons why they hate us, killing them won't solve problem.

Ahhhhh the liberal name calling.... how typical. WHO CARES WHY THEY WANT TO KILL US!!! The point Gandhi boy is that they do. Oh, by the way, the sixites are over.

tr1414 said:
Ahhhhh the liberal name calling.... how typical.

I never called you a name. I pointed out that if you continued along your current line of dialouge others will know you are a moron. No one will call you anything.

WHO CARES WHY THEY WANT TO KILL US!!! The point Gandhi boy is that they do. Oh, by the way, the sixites are over.

Are they? Ohh my, my, my, I have some shopping to do then don't I?

Why wouldn't you care why they want to kill you? I thought that would be a fairly important thing to discuss when it comes to defeating the terrorist ideology.

tr1414 said:
Ahhhhh the liberal name calling.... how typical. WHO CARES WHY THEY WANT TO KILL US!!! The point Gandhi boy is that they do. Oh, by the way, the sixites are over.
Because the idea of knowing one's enemy has always been one of the greatest assets when it comes to war. If you've never read the 2400 year old text by Sun Tzu called the Art of War, here's a link to a free copy.

As Chang Yu said: "Knowing the enemy enables you to take the offensive, knowing yourself enables you to stand on the defensive."

tr1414 said:

Think about it in a criminal sense. Isn't motive the most important part of murder? No one is saying that we should sympathize with terrorists by any means, but we should try and grasp why they're attacking us so that we can avoid making even more terrorist enemies. Defending a country and thinking are not exclusive to one another (well, at least for most people). By the way, the middle ages are over.

Hey buddy, I'm from NYC. I lost my aunt in the towers on 9/11. I don't give a **** WHY they hate & want to kill us. If people had your kind of mind-set in world war 2, we'd be speaking German.

tr1414 said:
Hey buddy, I'm from NYC. I lost my aunt in the towers on 9/11.
Sorry to hear that.
tr1414 said:
I don't give a **** WHY they hate & want to kill us.
Even if knowing why would stop it? It's an interesting stonewalling technique you've built between you and information.
tr1414 said:
If people had your kind of mind-set in world war 2, we'd be speaking German.
Please show how that would work. Because frankly, it makes no sense.

tr1414 said:
Hey buddy, I'm from NYC. I lost my aunt in the towers on 9/11. I don't give a **** WHY they hate & want to kill us. If people had your kind of mind-set in world war 2, we'd be speaking German.

You'd think with those oversized elephant ears you'd learn to listen.

I'm very sorry about your aunt. Really, I am. I hope everyone responsible is brought to justice.

Again, and this is monumentally important so pay attention, no one is saying that we shouldn't fight back. We ARE saying that if we don't know why the bastards did it, it will keep happening over and over and over until the only thing left is grief and ignorance.

In fact, WWII started for exactly this reason. No one was prepared to deal with what exactly happened during WWI, so when it happened again, they were all caught by surprise. If we'd had my mindset before WWII, there wouldn't have been a WWII.

tr1414 said:
I lost my cousin that day. I do care why they want to hate and kill us.

tr1414 said:
I am sorry to hear about your aunt but why do you use her death as way to make yourself sound right. You make it sound as if that makes you right no matter what is being said.

tr1414 said:
I don't... I say kill 'em all & let Allah sort them out.

I believe that's what they're trying to do to us. We need justice, not an inproportionate response. If we sink to their level, we're no better than they are.

save me your liberal bullshit. maybe that crap works in the land of OZ not here. Not after 9/11. Once again, you liberals just don't get it.

tr1414 said:
save me your liberal bullshit. maybe that crap works in the land of OZ not here. Not after 9/11. Once again, you liberals just don't get it.

*****UNSUBSTANTIATED RHETORIC ALERT*****

tr1414 said:

you are truly an amazing person. SemiStupid but amazing
:violin :usflag2: :2dancing:

Reminds me of Bush he is also semistupid :rofl

I just don't understand why some people stick up for the head-choppers

They're not. They're sticking up for the Muslim majority who aren't terrorists.

Islamic extremists such as bin Laden advocate killing the "infidels". Conservative extremists such as yourself advocate killing the Muslims. Please don't tell me the irony is lost on you, or else I will be forced to sterilise you for the good of human evolution.

Another liberal do-gooder. The Muslim majority anen't terrorists? Give me a break. They all HATE us & what we stand for. But you go on loving the head-choppers & see where that gets you.

tr1414 said:
Another liberal do-gooder. The Muslim majority anen't terrorists? Give me a break. They all HATE us & what we stand for. But you go on loving the head-choppers & see where that gets you.
Prove that the majority of Muslims are terrorists or retract your claim.

Your kidding, right? Your more proof that liberals are sick in the head. You need proof that most Muslims are scum, read a paper.... people as stupid as you should not be alive.

So... no proof then. Thanks for the retraction. :mrgreen:

shuamort said:
So... no proof then. Thanks for the retraction. :mrgreen:

Only in the mind of a liberal is what I said a retraction. Liberals love the head-choppers. Liberals HATE America. Muslems HATE everyone.

More attacks on Islam?
Interesting how judaism and xtianity which are equally bloodthirsty manange to evade criticism on this forum.

Aryan Imperium said:
More attacks on Islam?
Interesting how judaism and xtianity which are equally bloodthirsty manange to evade criticism on this forum.

Islam seems to be a "fundamentalist" Judaism without the racism.

However I disagree that Christianity is blood thirsty.....unless you judge a religion by its members and not by its philosophy.

~.....I will have them all lying dead before Israel."~ God of the Israelites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom