• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Religion of Green

We have one poster that spoke of NASA in context of religion. I do not blame NASA. I blame the religion of green.

This is precisely democrats must lose all elections. They love to lie.
Welcome aboard the AGW train

Hardly. You are the one who has fallen for Qanon member Powell's CT claiming that Mr. One and done won the election. I am not so gullible.
Hardly hell, you speak of Qanon like you are the expert of Qanon. If you do not agree with them why bring them into this?

I did already
It didn't actually need refuting. Even an 8 year old would know it was a really ignorant statement.
He clearly didn't read anything from the NASA link you posted. He wouldn't have even clicked on the link because he didn't even know it was a NASA website. That's a sign of someone who belongs to a "cult of ignorance". People like that WANT to stay ignorant to maintain their beliefs and to delusionally pretend to themselves they are more intelligent than all the world's scientists.

It didn't actually need refuting. Even an 8 year old would know it was a really ignorant statement.
He clearly didn't read anything from the NASA link you posted. He wouldn't have even clicked on the link because he didn't even know it was a NASA website. That's a sign of someone who belongs to a "cult of ignorance". People like that WANT to stay ignorant to maintain their beliefs and to delusionally pretend to themselves they are more intelligent than all the world's scientists.
Hes onboard now. I welcome him to the real world

BOOM! OWNED!

The thread should have ended here.

For the life of me I don't know how anyone could argue that trying to keep our air and water clean is a bad thing.
I agree that we all should love clean air and water.

No no no. My comments do not prove I have no clue about climate science. There is no magic in average temperatures. Iceland for instance contains over 99 percent of the ice it contained in 1900.
Yeah, they really do.

Hes onboard now. I welcome him to the real world
LOL! You know he's never read that NASA website and probably never will. He seems proud of his "freedom" from knowledge on the topic and wants to stay that way.

No they do not. And will you cite the post where I called NASA a religion?
Yeah they do. Sheesh, read the NASA website that was posted for you (that you completely ignored). Or even NASA Climate Kids website aimed at 8 year olds. You don't even know enough to realise how little you know and that what you posted was really ignorant.

This is the post where you called NASA a religion

1606003570432.png

Yeah they do. Sheesh, read the NASA website that was posted for you (that you completely ignored). Or even NASA Climate Kids website aimed at 8 year olds. You don't even know enough to realise how little you know and that what you posted was really ignorant.

View attachment 67305709
LOL OWNED

View attachment 67305709

Still nobody has refuted my own post.

This is it.

2 degrees over 150 years is in the regular course of nature. And were it the fault of man, it still does not matter at all. We tolerate such changes during our regular days and do not notice harm.

You think NASA is a religion? I was discussing content.

This is it.

2 degrees over 150 years is in the regular course of nature. And were it the fault of man, it still does not matter at all. We tolerate such changes during our regular days and do not notice harm.

Here is the evidence you are wrong

This is it.

Do you really want to keep parading your ignorance? How embarrassing for you. It was refuted by the NASA link- that you completely ignored and called a "religion".

Back
Top Bottom