• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Release the Kraken!!

At least you're not even trying to be serious so, once again this is for you:

Note: as long as you keep trying to be a laughing-stock, I'm happy to continue acknowledging your work.

"Democrat judges." For legal process those are wasted legal actions required to go thru to try to get to the US Supreme Court. Nothing else.
Do you know how cases get to the supreme court?

It's with the 1000's of sealed indictments.
And the evidence of this is??? I mean, there is a huge difference between claims , and being able to support those claims. With the Trump legal team 2 for 33, the claim of '100i's of sealed indictments' is weak.

I might have misinterpreted your response to beefheart. Clarification, please.

Clarity:

Post #24, beefheart said:

"So the orange shitgibbon is acknowledging that Biden won?"

I, Bluesmoke, then said:

"That he won by rigged election. In other words, that he won illegally."

My meaning being the orange shitgibbon said Biden won because He, the orange shitgibbon, believed the election was rigged. Meaning, Biden, in the opinion of the orange shitgibbon, won illegally. Meaning, Donny Dirtbag is the orange shitgibbon is Trump the Public Health Menace Super-Spreader-in-Chief waste of space, sperm, ovum and oxygen, Donald J. Trump.

Clarity:

Post #24, beefheart said:

"So the orange shitgibbon is acknowledging that Biden won?"

I, Bluesmoke, then said:

"That he won by rigged election. In other words, that he won illegally."

My meaning being the orange shitgibbon said Biden won because He, the orange shitgibbon, believed the election was rigged. Meaning, Biden, in the opinion of the orange shitgibbon, won illegally. Meaning, Donny Dirtbag is the orange shitgibbon is Trump the Public Health Menace Super-Spreader-in-Chief waste of space, sperm, ovum and oxygen, Donald J. Trump.
OK, then.

Biden lost the election by a landslide if only legitimate votes are counted.

You are truly not a serious debater of any level. Living up to your username, though. See you on another thread.

Powell claims she has "enough evidence of fraud to launch a massive criminal investigation"

Here's an interview from this morning where a Fox anchor pressed her on evidence:

At 1:40, Powell states she has "sworn witness testimony"

She’s still peddling these mysterious “affadavits”.

How can you have ”sworn testimony” when the Trump “legal team” hasn’t yet made a case?

No one is actually discussing any specifics, just reciting what they are told on television and the Internet by the professional spokespersons of the plutocrats and the establishment insiders - just slinging opposing slogans back and forth.

Having been a precinct election judge in the past, It was apparent to me that the voting system is designed to allow whichever party is the majority - and therefore in control - to engage in as much voting fraud as they want to. It is no more complicated than just running ballots thru the machines. I could have cast thousands of votes.

Even if the number of votes even exceeded the number of registered voters there deliberately is no way to know which were the fraudulent votes so no way to deduct them. Regardless, a fraudulent cast vote will always be counted because there is no way to know which votes to deduct.

There also is the obvious ability to mess with the software by anyone who is given or has the means to do so.

The question is not whether there was voter fraud and computer manipulations. The question is whether there is any way to removed fraudulent votes - and the systems is designed to try to make that impossible. Back when people voted in person behind a curtain of those huge mechanical voting machines it was far more difficult to engage in voter fraud on a grand scale.

Yes, that’s what you are doing. Reciting everything you see on Fox, OAN, parler and from the guy in your AM radio.

Yes, that’s what you are doing. Reciting everything you see on Fox, OAN, parler and from the guy in your AM radio.
I'm not like you. I don't even know what OAN stands for, never been on Twitter or Parler and can not recall ever listening to AM radio. I rarely listen to FOX, like I rarely listen to CNN, ABC or other television news.

I'm not like you. I don't even know what OAN stands for, never been on Twitter or Parler and can not recall ever listening to AM radio. I rarely listen to FOX, like I rarely listen to CNN, ABC or other television news.
So, you want us to believe all your lies are original even though they're the ones we've been get from the right wing puke funnel of them every day for years? Pull the other one.

so you get all your news here?

It is spreading on twitter that Sidney Powell will release the Kraken tomorrow filing in Georgia first.

It is spreading on twitter that Sidney Powell will release the Kraken tomorrow filing in Georgia first.

“......writ large, it could have been happening across 29 states.....”

This is the definition of batshit conspiracy,,,,,,,,,

“......writ large, it could have been happening across 29 states.....”

This is the definition of batshit conspiracy,,,,,,,,,

All I know is she is filing in Georgia tomorrow. But I have a serious question for you.

For a decade or more people on the left were very concerned over the lack of security of electronic voting machines. The Washington Post, the NYT, Daily Beast, Huffo Puffo, ABC, NBC, CNN, PBS and MSNBC. All these publications ran multiple stories on Dominion and Smartmatic or had documentaries on their vulnerability to hacking. This continued clear into 2019 including Democratic senators who were raising their concerns. Not one ****ing peep out of anyone on the left claiming the stories were illegitimate . Oh no that didn't start happening until an atty who believes she has irrefutable evidence that this happened with Dominion during this election and because if proven true it would benefit Trump then it is now somehow a ****ing conspiracy. Why is that Rexedgar?

All I know is she is filing in Georgia tomorrow.

She's not a ****ing chance.

It'll be tossed immediately, if she even files (she probably won't).

She does seem to be trying to milk money though.

Put your money where your mouth is and donate to her, she's totes gonna overturn the election by going into court, ranting and raving about Hugo Chavez.

All I know is she is filing in Georgia tomorrow. But I have a serious question for you.

For a decade or more people on the left were very concerned over the lack of security of electronic voting machines. The Washington Post, the NYT, Daily Beast, Huffo Puffo, ABC, NBC, CNN, PBS and MSNBC. All these publications ran multiple stories on Dominion and Smartmatic or had documentaries on their vulnerability to hacking. This continued clear into 2019 including Democratic senators who were raising their concerns. Not one ****ing peep out of anyone on the left claiming the stories were illegitimate . Oh no that didn't start happening until an atty who believes she has irrefutable evidence that this happened with Dominion during this election and because if proven true it would benefit Trump then it is now somehow a ****ing conspiracy. Why is that Rexedgar?

What voting machinery/software is different from last cycle?

The accusations are the problem, I have no idea what the motive is; what is your position going to be if Powell doesn’t file tomorrow?

Love a good story.

Sidney Powell is laying it on thick. Propaganda or is there something to this?

Trump tweated this morning:

You have to really be a super loon for the malignant narcissist administration to throw you under the bus. I thought this was a hockey post based on the title.

Because of actions that people took. 1) We now have paper trails. 2)There is test and verification. That's how the errors got found. That is not to say that constant vigilence should not be maintained.

Back
Top Bottom