• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Release the Kraken!!

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

Love a good story.

Sidney Powell is laying it on thick. Propaganda or is there something to this?

Trump tweated this morning:

Love a good story.

So how many votes is Powell alleging were switched from the Democratic candidates to the Republican ones?

Something has got to give.

Obviously propaganda. If they had a huge story of massive voter fraud it would of been released by now. They just want to sow confusion and doubt, they know there’s no actual overturning of the election in the cards.

I'm fine with them sowing confusion and doubt. It's too late to put that genie back in the bottle, so they might as well move forward with depressing Republican turnout in future elections as much as possible. If you want to convince your voters that their votes don't matter, knock yourself out.

Love a good story.

Have they filed a suit on this yet? Where? I'll be watching it if they have.

Even just the name of the company should set off alarm bells.

Stalin said voters don't matter. Only who counts the vote matters.

Here’s the President’s lead counsel on the election:

Ah, so Biden very likely won Florida, Texas, Ohio, and Iowa, and Democrats almost certainly won decisive control of the Senate.

So you also agree that the election was a fraud, right?

Ah, so Biden very likely won Florida, Texas, Ohio, and Iowa, and Democrats almost certainly won decisive control of the Senate.

The legal term “fixing to” is a tell!

Love a good story.

Well, that's disheartening. I thought he might be coming closer to accepting his defeat.

So how many votes is Powell alleged were switched from the Democratic candidates to the Republican ones?
She said 450,00 I believe. However, 3 people have signed affidavits that work for Dominion that allege up to 3.7 million votes were changed.

However, were you also aware that Lin Wood has filed a suite to DISMISS the entire Georgia election because he claims it was done illegally?

She said 450,00 I believe. However, 3 people have signed affidavits that work for Dominion that allege up to 3.7 million votes were changed.

However, were you also aware that Lin Wood has filed a suite to DISMISS the entire Georgia election because he claims it was done illegally?

Sidney Powell also stated that the manual for the Dominion voting machine had the necessary instruction on how to manipulate the machine/software.

Ima wait and see. They need to put up or shut up!

Even just the name of the company should set off alarm bells.

Stalin said voters don't matter. Only who counts the vote matters.
lol, republicans are also counting the votes in the states trump lost. Are republicans also in on this massive conspiracy?

Love a good story.

You did notice that Dirtbag conceded that Biden won even though he immediately lied about how, right?

This is the type issues that the MSM, press and Internet "news" is censoring and covering up as they chant "most perfect election ever" and "Biden is president-elect" continuously.

So you also agree there is zero evidence of fraud, right?

President Trump won re-election and Republicans won both the House and Senate.

Notice how Democratic posters won't actually discuss the topic - which is Dominion software and computers.

I would like to hear/read the evidence she claims they have. It is notable that this topic is basically banned and censored by the MSM.

Back
Top Bottom