• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rejecting Israel's Influence over Congress, Rashida Tlaib Plans to Lead Delegation to Palestine

Easily, considering the 'good guys', with all their superior weaponry do worse things to children-

"GENEVA (Reuters) - A United Nations human rights body accused Israeli forces on Thursday of mistreating Palestinian children, including by torturing those in custody and using others as human shields."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-shields-by-israel-u-n-idUSBRE95J0FR20130620

The view of the UNHRC is irrelevant, it is the world's leading antisemitic body as is evident by the fact that they have more resolutions against the world's only Jewish state than on all other nations on this planet of Earth combined.

The view of the UNHRC is irrelevant, it is the world's leading antisemitic body as is evident by the fact that they have more resolutions against the world's only Jewish state than on all other nations on this planet of Earth combined.

Which doesn't prove any antisemitic bias, as you're hopefully aware of.

Which doesn't prove any antisemitic bias, as you're hopefully aware of.

When Israel is the world's only Jewish state and antisemitism is such a widespread ideology in the world of course it does.
You're under the illusion that you have imaginary laws that prevent people from calling out antisemitism like this and like the type you constantly promote here.

“Given the fraught history of anti-Semitism, on the one hand, and its crude manipulation by Jewish elites ...”

you just posted an article by an antisemetic piece of **** to support your argument that corbyn isn’t antisemetic.

Nice job

And holy crap. Only afterwards do I see that it’s none other than Norman Finkelstein, the antisemetic left’s favourite “I have Jewish friends” Jew.

Amazingly apropos

Oh, and the antisemetic comments... classic.

What world are you living in if you thought this actually helps you and your cause and your dear leader????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the article is very thought provoking and insightful............ and that's why you hate it and the author that wrote it

That every critic of Israeli policies and actions is referred to as an ": antisemite " ( hence the valid point about " crude manipulation by Jewish elites " ) by the likes of yourself has just completely devalued the term and makes the charge itself pretty much meaningless

I suppose if all Jews that are critical of Israeli policies and actions are self hating Jews, it follows that those Jews that support them must be self loving Jews :lamo Hang on a mo...........why am I laughing ? :shock:

You have the most resolutions against you because you flout the law year in year out and have done since the beginning. If they are piling up that's because the US veto is still allowing you to flout them.This isn't hard to understand

Question

Why doesn't Israel want to become the 51st state of the US ?

Answer

Because it would only have two senators

You have the most resolutions against you because you flout the law year in year out and have done since the beginning. If they are piling up that's because the US veto is still allowing you to flout them.This isn't hard to understand

Go ahead and explain antisemitism, you're not fooling anyone as usual.

Like I said, you're under the belief that anyone is fooled.
"I said Zionists are money grabbing world dominating pigs, not J00s".

Lol. Funny. Thanks for the laugh.

You're entire ideology is based on errors, entitlement, blackmail, and deceit. 'Support me or you're racist' is not a valid argument in the 21st century.

Go ahead and explain antisemitism, you're not fooling anyone as usual.

Weird , the post you replied to never mentions antisemitism

The reason why you have a build up of resolutions is because you have been flouting them and breaking international laws since your inception. How is that hard to understand ? And, why do you wish to change the subject to antisemitism ?

You're like the career criminal that bemoans police attention

Weird , the post you replied to never mentions antisemitism

The reason why you have a build up of resolutions is because you have been flouting them and breaking international laws since your inception. How is that hard to understand ? And, why do you wish to change the subject to antisemitism ?

You're like the career criminal that bemoans police attention

The fact that the UN has more resolutions against Israel, the world's only Jewish state, than all other nations combined is due to the fact that there is an automatic majority to the antisemitic agenda. As long as that majority exists they can pass a resolution claiming the world to be flat and that Israel is the one to flatten it. You're thus merely explaining antisemitism here trying to excuse for it and reason it.

Lol. Funny. Thanks for the laugh.

You're entire ideology is based on errors, entitlement, blackmail, and deceit. 'Support me or you're racist' is not a valid argument in the 21st century.

Racism is not a valid ideology in the 21st century.

Excuse me while I laugh at you for saying the UNHRC is anything but an anti-Semitic organization and that they have any standing or basis for what they do. The counsel that had Saudi Arabia heading it up for a time, a country that competes with North Korea as the biggest violator of human rights on earth.

The resolutions are trash and should be "flouted".

The fact that the UN has more resolutions against Israel, the world's only Jewish state, than all other nations combined is due to the fact that there is an automatic majority to the antisemitic agenda. As long as that majority exists they can pass a resolution claiming the world to be flat and that Israel is the one to flatten it. You're thus merely explaining antisemitism here trying to excuse for it and reason it.

Fancy , some Jewish people talking of a global racist conspiracy. :roll:

Sure it's the same tripe you people use to stifle valid criticisms of Israeli crimes and violations of others. Global racist plots are only valid when some Jewish people that support Israeli actions and policies are proclaiming them. Those Jewish people who don't subscribe to this are antisemitic self haters and as such miserable racists

Talk about clutching an egg in a clenched fist and asking people whether it is cracked or not

Nope, Israeli actions and violations have been responsible for the build up of resolutions against it , ongoing for 70 years

Excuse me while I laugh at you for saying the UNHRC is anything but an anti-Semitic organization and that they have any standing or basis for what they do. The counsel that had Saudi Arabia heading it up for a time, a country that competes with North Korea as the biggest violator of human rights on earth.

All that's true, but criticism based on the Head country is ignorant. The purpose pf the HRC is not enforcement. It's not even setting an example as a group. Do you know what it's about? No. You think it's about that. I know because you use the Head as criticism.

Hell, here's the list: "Promote universal enjoyment of all human rights, Play the leading role on human rights issues and emphasizes the importance, Promote international cooperation, Stimulate and coordinates action, Promote universal ratification and implementation of international standards [it's okay to laugh], Assist in the development of new norms, blah blah blah, education." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offic...ns_High_Commissioner_for_Human_Rights#Purpose

The Head is chosen to get them involved. It's not a merit award. It's "hey, you, pay more attention to this".

So no more of that criticism. The lack of understanding it demonstrates undermines your argument.

Fancy , some Jewish people talking of a global racist conspiracy. :roll:

Sure it's the same tripe you people use to stifle valid criticisms of Israeli crimes and violations of others. Global racist plots are only valid when some Jewish people that support Israeli actions and policies are proclaiming them. Those Jewish people who don't subscribe to this are antisemitic self haters and as such miserable racists

Talk about clutching an egg in a clenched fist and asking people whether it is cracked or not

Nope, Israeli actions and violations have been responsible for the build up of resolutions against it , ongoing for 70 years

How is that "fancy"? Am I accusing people of a certain color, ethnic background or whatever of conspiring together to get this to happen? No. I'm saying the obvious truth that this world has a lot of antisemitic countries in it. Shouldn't be a huge shock to anyone who's been alive here for, well, over 2,000 years now.

You're merely excusing for that form of racism, as one who constantly promotes antisemitic expressions.

It's one thing to violate the rights of your own people and another thing altogether to violate the rights of a completely different people living in their own territory. Everyday the state of Israel violates the rights of around 4 million people in territories it has no right to be in or have control over. That's every day for over 50 years ongoing.

Whatever you think of the head choppers of Saudi or the indoctrinated Koreans they don't have millions of people from outside of the state in thrall and mass denied their rights

And if you have no respect for the laws being flouted , which you evidently don't , then be at least be consistent and never again fall back on Israel's " right " to self defence or cry about " violations " or attempted " violations " of it's sovereignty. Nor seek to berate others that have violated them as you have done here

You want to cherry pick laws for your own agenda fine , just don't expect to be taken seriously

Of course it does.

That's like saying the opposition to the 2003 invasion of Iraq was anti-American, just because it opposed the American government's wishes. There's simply nothing to it, as there's nothing to accusing the UN's human Rights council of antisemitism. :shrug:

How is that "fancy"? Am I accusing people of a certain color, ethnic background or whatever of conspiring together to get this to happen? No. I'm saying the obvious truth that this world has a lot of antisemitic countries in it. Shouldn't be a huge shock to anyone who's been alive here for, well, over 2,000 years now.

You're merely excusing for that form of racism, as one who constantly promotes antisemitic expressions.

Worse , you are accusing everyone that disagrees with Israeli policies and/or actions of being antisemitic. Even accusing whole countries ( I assume and everyone residing in them ) of being antisemitic :roll:

The Israeli rap sheet for UN resolutions against it are a testimony to it's continuing lawlessness and historic lawlessness. They build up and build up because you ignore and flout , ignore and flout. It's really not that hard for people to understand. Maybe that's why you want to obscure it by throwing the anti-Semitic hand grenade in :)

Worse , you are accusing everyone that disagrees with Israeli policies and/or actions of being antisemitic. Even accusing whole countries ( I assume and everyone residing in them ) of being antisemitic :roll:

The Israeli rap sheet for UN resolutions against it are a testimony to it's continuing lawlessness and historic lawlessness. They build up and build up because you ignore and flout , ignore and flout. It's really not that hard for people to understand. Maybe that's why you want to obscure it by throwing the anti-Semitic hand grenade in :)

First of all how is it "worse" than blaming people who share a color/ethnicity/religion for conspiring about something? You're really lacking in the ability to tell what is more moral and what is less.

Secondly it is backed by logic and by the fact that they do vote against the only Jewish state in the world more than on all others combined and that these nations do suffer from an overwhelming majority of antisemitic views as backed by several surveys and Pew Research polls. So logic and facts are on my side, what have you got? "No it cannot be antisemitic to have more resolutions against the only Jewish state in the world, they're allowed to as long as they say "Israel" because that's how it works"? Same old nonsense.

You can go on and pretend that it's a testimony of some imaginary lawlessness, the reality however is that you're merely defending antisemitism as one who constantly promotes antisemitic expressions.

All that's true, but criticism based on the Head country is ignorant. The purpose pf the HRC is not enforcement. It's not even setting an example as a group. Do you know what it's about? No. You think it's about that. I know because you use the Head as criticism.

Hell, here's the list: "Promote universal enjoyment of all human rights, Play the leading role on human rights issues and emphasizes the importance, Promote international cooperation, Stimulate and coordinates action, Promote universal ratification and implementation of international standards [it's okay to laugh], Assist in the development of new norms, blah blah blah, education." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offic...ns_High_Commissioner_for_Human_Rights#Purpose

The Head is chosen to get them involved. It's not a merit award. It's "hey, you, pay more attention to this".

So no more of that criticism. The lack of understanding it demonstrates undermines your argument.

It's not an invalid criticism to point out the ridiculousness of Saudi Arabia being anywhere close to the HRC. It's like saying the Nazi regime had a legitimate place at the table.

It's one thing to violate the rights of your own people and another thing altogether to violate the rights of a completely different people living in their own territory. Everyday the state of Israel violates the rights of around 4 million people in territories it has no right to be in or have control over. That's every day for over 50 years ongoing.

Saudi Arabia violates the rights of people all over the world. They are the biggest supporter of terrorism around the globe. Further, Israel isn't violating the rights of 4 million people for 50 years. They are enacting policies and measures that keep them from being killed, which has been tried to so many times, and continues to happen. See post #49 for the context everyone wants to ignore.

And if you have no respect for the laws being flouted , which you evidently don't , then be at least be consistent and never again fall back on Israel's " right " to self defence or cry about " violations " or attempted " violations " of it's sovereignty. Nor seek to berate others that have violated them as you have done here

You want to cherry pick laws for your own agenda fine , just don't expect to be taken seriously

Again, see post #49. You have no standing.

Back
Top Bottom