• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reid vs. Angle. The lesser of two evils?

B

bunk

:confused: Help me out on this one...Reid..well his reputation preceeds him...Angle seems to be a bit on the "nutty" side.

:confused: Help me out on this one...Reid..well his reputation preceeds him...Angle seems to be a bit on the "nutty" side.

Reid's a hard working moderate -- the negatives have come from the GOP who only care about power.

As I am all for Term limits, I would have to vote for the nutty one.

I wouldn't call it the lesser of two evils. I would say it is a nutter vs. some one who many Americans don't like. Either way the state of Nevada is going to lose.

It' time for Reid to go.
If Angle turns out to be too nutty we'll just have to vote her out first chance we get.
She won't have the power Harry did, so that's a plus.

The only words I have for the people of Nevada are hold you noses and vote for Reid. The other choice seems from this outsider a real nutter. :shock:

What the hell is the GOP thinking? They seem to find all the democrat incumbents who I despise, and then run even worse candidates against them. I really want Reid gone, but its a tough choice if it means putting Angle in power. This is almost as depressing as when Fiorina won the California primary.

why are talking about little bugs? OH...wait...you said EVILS...not...oh...never mind...

I'd rather have a corrupt jackass in office than someone who belongs on a padded room. Thankfully, I don't live in AZ so I don't have to choose one of those two...

I'd rather have a corrupt jackass in office than someone who belongs on a padded room. Thankfully, I don't live in AZ so I don't have to choose one of those two...

Psstttt........ Nevada.

In Arizona....you also have a choice for Governor that belongs in a padded cell.

Back
Top Bottom