• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Registered Republican pleads guilty after being caught voting in two states

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

A registered Republican who voted in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts in the 2016 general election pleaded guilty this Friday to voting in more than one state. He was given a 90-day suspended sentence and ordered to pay a $4,000 fine, plus a $960 penalty, according to the Boston Globe.

snip

A registered Republican who voted in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts in the 2016 general election pleaded guilty this Friday to voting in more than one state. He was given a 90-day suspended sentence and ordered to pay a $4,000 fine, plus a $960 penalty, according to the Boston Globe.

snip

This has to be fake nooz. The fakest nooz. Trump and his Nazi troll Stephen Miller said Hillary Clinton personally bussed hundreds of people from MA to vote in NH to throw the state for her in 2016. After that was proven to be a lie, we find out that an NH Republican went over the border to MA to vote again?

I have a question for everyone..

So far I have seen multiple news stories about republicans getting caught for voter fraud. Have we seen any leftists doing the same?

So far I have seen multiple news stories about republicans getting caught for voter fraud. Have we seen any leftists doing the same?

I have no idea what "leftist" is supposed to mean other than "pejorative for someone who leans left", but I would imagine that some non-zero number of people who lean left have in fact voted illegally. Like this one black woman who probation falsely told could vote, registered and did so, then was prosecuted anyway.

Whatever the number, it's negligible. The last time someone with a motive to find voter fraud - Bush - ordered an investigation, the DOJ conducted it over five years and found not even 150 cases of incorrectly cast ballots, something like only 87 of which resulted in conviction. Most were in local/state elections.

It's all bullshit, so it's especially amusing to see morons get busted committing voter fraud in the name of fighting voter fraud.

It is extremely rare for a Democratic voter to get caught illegally voting. Like sharks-in-tornadoes rare.

snip
Those damn republicans. They are the only ones that commit voter fraud. We all know that.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud...All&year=&case_type=All&fraud_type=All&page=1

Did you reel anything in with this stupid thread?

Those damn republicans. They are the only ones that commit voter fraud. We all know that.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud...All&year=&case_type=All&fraud_type=All&page=1

Did you reel anything in with this stupid thread?
You alright?

These days, "election fraud" simply means, "My guy didn't win."

It is extremely rare for a Democratic voter to get caught illegally voting. Like sharks-in-tornadoes rare.
Well that's because they wouldn't be caught dead illegally voting, hmmmm, or is that because they are dead while illegally voting?

Well that's because they wouldn't be caught dead illegally voting, hmmmm, or is that because they are dead while illegally voting?

^ Haven't heard that canard in awhile! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom