• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Refuting Rabbinic Objections to Christianity and Messianic Prophecies

it's just me

Non Bidenary
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This little book showed up in my Kindle recommendations this morning and I bought it:

https://www.amazon.com/Refuting-Objections-Christianity-Messianic-Prophecies-ebook/dp/B07KDDJ4KZ

I haven't read it yet, I've just skimmed through it but it looks like the things you have probably read before if you are interested in this topic. This one, however, was not written by a professor of OT theology at some seminary, it was written by an Israeli Jew.

I'm sure the experts here will be happy to read this since they are always willing to learn new things. Only two bucks on Kindle, $10.00 for the paperback. Let me know what you think.

This little book showed up in my Kindle recommendations this morning and I bought it:

https://www.amazon.com/Refuting-Objections-Christianity-Messianic-Prophecies-ebook/dp/B07KDDJ4KZ

I haven't read it yet, I've just skimmed through it but it looks like the things you have probably read before if you are interested in this topic. This one, however, was not written by a professor of OT theology at some seminary, it was written by an Israeli Jew.

I'm sure the experts here will be happy to read this since they are always willing to learn new things. Only two bucks on Kindle, $10.00 for the paperback. Let me know what you think.

I do not know about that one, but most of the ones that 'refute' the rabbi's tend to use inaccurate translations and lies.

I do not know about that one, but most of the ones that 'refute' the rabbi's tend to use inaccurate translations and lies.

It was only a matter of time...

Yup. Just because their names start with a J, does not mean that Jehovah is Jesus...

Yup. Just because their names start with a J, does not mean that Jehovah is Jesus...

That is particularly true, since there is no 'j' in hebrew.

I was soliciting opinions from people who have actually read the book.

You say it your way, I say it Yahwey.

iehovah
jehovah
yahwey
El Shaddai
El-Elyon

all = God, The Great I AM, The Alpha and Omega.
any other names you can come up with.

Back
Top Bottom