• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

References to God

UniqueMe199780

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Despite being a secular person, I'm fine with the existing references to God. Unlike my Christian counterparts, I have a broad meaning of God. As long as no new references are in the works, I'm totally fine. Anybody else agree?

Despite being a secular person, I'm fine with the existing references to God. Unlike my Christian counterparts, I have a broad meaning of God. As long as no new references are in the works, I'm totally fine. Anybody else agree?

Agree..

What do you mean by "existing references"?

What do you mean by "God"?

What do you meant by "new references"?

How can we agree or disagree if you have not defined your terms ??

What do you think he is talking about ??

Going to make a wild guess and say things like, "In God we trust." being on our money and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom