If you want strong healthy families, giving unmarried pre-teens condoms sure ain't the way to get them.
And you're lying about Catholic women. Practicing Catholic women, aka those who believe in RCC teaching and attend Mass weekly obviously don't have abortion near the number of the general population. This is just common sense.
You're claiming they pass out condoms in abstinence-only schools? That's just patently absurd. I'm not sure you're intelligent enough for me to converse with, making such a ridiculous unfounded claim.
LOL. Oh now you are just using Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals. Using rules numbered 4,5,6, 8, 11, and 13 is good technique
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
Your problem is that you've forgotten that the above rules aren't any good unless you also follow rules 2, 3, 7, and 12
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
Try harder. LOL