• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Redding California's 10 year plan to end homelessness - Freeze them out?

RLF

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Often over the years as a homeless advocate, I wonder how God feels about
the City of Redding California's continued oppression and criminalization of our most vulnerable.

Headlines of "Fear and Ire" in a recent Record Searchlight article fuels the continuously false
fire that the homeless somehow walk in different flesh and blood from ours and should be
feared and distained with every step of their existence, with the hope readers will feel the same.

Over the years studying at Trinity Lutheran Church I have learned this is what is called
"demonic triangulation." Why you may ask? Where is the homeless representation during this process?

Recently somebody was taken back by recent pictures of the homeless taken, and their walkers .

I can answer by saying they have given up on hiding , because they physically cannot enter homeless camps now forced much deeper into the woods.

In Redding stores and businesses have posters depicting phony homeless people with phony homeless dogs requesting
folks to disregard the commands of Christ and give to phony corporations.

Read More:

Often over the years as a homeless advocate, I wonder how God feels about
the City of Redding California's continued oppression and criminalization of our most vulnerable.

Headlines of "Fear and Ire" in a recent Record Searchlight article fuels the continuously false
fire that the homeless somehow walk in different flesh and blood from ours and should be
feared and distained with every step of their existence, with the hope readers will feel the same.

Over the years studying at Trinity Lutheran Church I have learned this is what is called
"demonic triangulation." Why you may ask? Where is the homeless representation during this process?

Recently somebody was taken back by recent pictures of the homeless taken, and their walkers .

I can answer by saying they have given up on hiding , because they physically cannot enter homeless camps now forced much deeper into the woods.

In Redding stores and businesses have posters depicting phony homeless people with phony homeless dogs requesting
folks to disregard the commands of Christ and give to phony corporations.

Read More:

An activist blog... yes I'm sure we're getting the unvarnished truth here.

An activist blog... yes I'm sure we're getting the unvarnished truth here.

Yes one of many homeless camps raided and broken up here in Redding California just before the sub freezing weather. This one behind the Martin Luther King Multi Cultural Center and Park.

Behind Redding MLK neighborhood - The New Homeless "Coon Canyon"

Yes one of many homeless camps raided and broken up here in Redding California just before the sub freezing weather. This one behind the Martin Luther King Multi Cultural Center and Park.

Behind Redding MLK neighborhood - The New Homeless "Coon Canyon"

Never should have gotten rid of the insane asylums.

Yeah because we all know the formation of ghettoes is the solution to the homeless problem. Exactly what these "camps" are.

As to the dogs thing, yes some homeless do keep pets. One of the more stupid moves ever when you're having a hard time feeding and taking care of yourself.

I wouldn't think Redding of all places would have a homeless problem, at least during the summer months when it is quite literally hell on earth.

Back
Top Bottom